PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Panathinaikos And LeBron Have Talked

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:23 AM
There is rumors that Lebron James and his agent have had a meeting with a PAO manager in US. PAO is offering $50 millions if he would join them for 1 season.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Link?

Ghazi
05-25-2009, 12:25 AM
I'd do it.

NewJerSpur
05-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Only way this EVER happens is if the NBA goes on strike again.

Indazone
05-25-2009, 12:26 AM
50 Million? Hell even Kobe would do it for that much. But still, no link, no proof.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Only way this EVER happens is if the NBA goes on strike again.

Rumor goes as he say he would consider it for 1 season. Nike and ESPN would be involve also. Nike giving a big European marketing campaign and ESPN to broadcast all the games and follow LeBron and the team with a reality TV show.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:28 AM
50 Million? Hell even Kobe would do it for that much. But still, no link, no proof.

No. Olympiacos and Milano offered Kobe $60 million per year and he told them no.

jag
05-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Cool link

KSeal
05-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Rumor goes as he say he would consider it for 1 season. Nike and ESPN would be involve also. Nike giving a big European marketing campaign and ESPN to broadcast all the games and follow LeBron and the team with a reality TV show.

:lol:rollin:lol STUNNING!!!!

Jacko
05-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Not going to happen.

There is still much left for LBJ to accomplish in the NBA before he can even think about leaving.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:32 AM
Cool link

It is just rumors like I say. Actually as a PAO fan I can say chance is 1 in a million.

But then again

http://content7.flixster.com/question/36/97/55/3697557_std.jpg

Actually last year the same PAO manager had a meeting with Tim Duncan and offered him a very huge deal and he said no. So this is nothing new. New thing would be if the big NBA player signed.

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2009, 12:32 AM
he's 24 he has a lot of time to accomplish things

NewJerSpur
05-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Not going to happen.

There is still much left for LBJ to accomplish in the NBA before he can even think about leaving.

Exactly. The guy has a ways to go to catch up to Jordan (and I'm not a Jordan fan) and even Magic or Bird for that matter regarding accomplishments. When the league goes on strike, then we'll talk

BlackSwordsMan
It is just rumors like I say. Actually as a PAO fan I can chance is 1 in a million.

But then again

http://content7.flixster.com/question/36/97/55/3697557_std.jpg

Actually last year the same PAO manager had a meeting with Tim Duncan and offered him a very huge deal and he said no. So this is nothing new. New thing would be if the big NBA player signed.
no one wants to go shitty greece

jag
I heard Greg Ostertag got offered $20 Million for one season to play with Olympiacos.

Cry Havoc
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Stupid thread is stupid.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
:lol:rollin:lol STUNNING!!!!

This is supposed to be the idea of LeBron and his agent and Nike and that ESPN said they would do it. That they ask if LeBron went to PAO and ESPN said they can have a reality show for the year.

jag
05-25-2009, 12:35 AM
I heard Tyronn Lue got offered $140 Million for 2 years to play with PAO

jag
05-25-2009, 12:36 AM
I heard Scott Pollard got offered $90 Million to play with the Greek national team.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2009, 12:36 AM
i think the thread is wrong and no correct, like false too, yeah?

jag
05-25-2009, 12:37 AM
KBP...how you're not banned yet is absolutely perplexing.

Indazone
05-25-2009, 12:37 AM
well that would be a cool show. Lebron James goes to Greece. That would be the comedy show of comedies. Just like the Beverly Hillbillies to to London to battle in the Tournament of Roses. LOL

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:38 AM
no one wants to go shitty greece

Dominique Wilkins
Rolando Blackman
Byron Scott
Ricky Pierce
Reggie Theus
Thurl Bailey
Dino Radja

They were all consider among best NBA players in the league and they all left NBA and went to Greek League. It is only American propaganda that makes up this lie that Greek league cannot get good NBA players if they want. Actually in the past Greek League teams has budgets bigger than NBA teams.

duncan228
05-25-2009, 12:40 AM

Just put him on your ignore list. He posts from a proxy server -- so I can't ban him.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126463

jag
05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126463

:lol you're too good at what you do.

Indazone
05-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Will Europes go first or will the US Economy with Obama at the helm?

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Europes economy will crash in three years, so that 50 million wont be worth five thousand.

$ Do you know the difference between this $ and this €? $50 million. Learn to read. Also I guess you are Nostradamus as well.

duncan228
05-25-2009, 12:44 AM
:lol you're too good at what you do.

:) :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Like I said this is just meetings to see what can happen. As I said last year same manager had a meeting with Tim Duncan and they offered $20 million a season and Duncan said no. It is very little chance anything could happen.

jag
05-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Mountain Home, Arkansas

http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles4745.jpg

anakha
05-25-2009, 12:47 AM
Just say no to Comcast.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Mountain Home, Arkansas

http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles4745.jpg

I have hear Arkansas has a lot of queers. You will fit right in.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/violethailey/ambiguously_gay_duo-1.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:50 AM
The funny thing is Europes is tied to the US. Both will be flushed down the tube. Better learn to speak Mandarin. Fucking Obama is just giving away money like its a party at the welfare office. :lol

American dollar has no value anyway. Everyone knows this. Basic economic class = China controls US dollar and US dollar is worthless for many years now. US dollar worth is just fake and will be be called as debt within a few years.

Obama can give whatever he wants and it has no effect on your fake monopoly money.

jag
05-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Do they have SNL in Mountain Home, Arkansas?

anakha
05-25-2009, 12:52 AM
I no longer am rude and give the insults or name calling.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Iv been known to be accurate on my predictions.

The Lakers will win the title this year.
No superstar will ever leave the states to play in Europe.
European men will never abandon the speedo.

Those are three prophecies you can bank on.

Dominique Wilkins
Bob McAdoo
Adrian Dantley
Alex English
George Gervin
Artis Gilmore

They all left the NBA and played in Europe already. Your predictions do not even include basic facts.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:55 AM
???

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:57 AM
Board reader says that __JaG__'s location is Hollywood. Why I am not surprised? I mean Jag does rhyme with fag.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 12:59 AM
:lol

Those guys were washed up and could barely walk. Which put them in perfect shape to be stars in Europe.

I guess this explain how AFTER Wilkins played in Greece he averaged 20 points in the NBA.

jag
05-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Board reader says that __JaG__'s location is Hollywood. Why I am not surprised? I mean Jag does rhyme with fag.

:lol i live in Chattanooga, TN. I love how your "greek" accent fades in and out per post.

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Dominique Wilkins
Bob McAdoo
Adrian Dantley
Alex English
George Gervin
Artis Gilmore

They all left the NBA and played in Europe already. Your predictions do not even include basic facts.

it was so shitty they'd rather come back to shitty teams

jag
05-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I guess this explain how AFTER Wilkins played in Greece he averaged 20 points in the NBA.

Do you have friends and family that know you get on the internet and pretend to be Greek and live in Panama?

When you were a small child did you think this is how your life was going to turn out?

Have you ever felt the warmth of a woman you were not related to?

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2009, 01:04 AM
if he heads to euro to chase the big money, he will be known as a quitter who couldnt win in the nba.....and here you wanan be compared to the GOATS of the game.

bringbackmario
05-25-2009, 01:05 AM
KBP if your not joking then you are the biggest joke in the history of all sports boards

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 01:07 AM
Do you have friends and family that know you get on the internet and pretend to be Greek and live in Panama?

When you were a small child did you think this is how your life was going to turn out?

Have you ever felt the warmth of a woman you were not related to?

Are you a stalker?

jag
05-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Are you a stalker?

If you knew who your dad was, what do you think he would say if he could see what you've become?

bringbackmario
05-25-2009, 01:11 AM
If I were KBP's dad i would go back in time and cut my penis off

Avitus1
05-25-2009, 01:54 AM
Is this a rumor you started yourself?

braeden0613
05-25-2009, 02:16 AM
KBP must have hit the Rosetta Stone hard, his english has improved dramatically. :lol

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 04:59 AM
He wont go there...

Muser
05-25-2009, 05:55 AM
I call BS, haven't some people from China invested in the Cavs for LeBron to stay?

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 06:00 AM
It is BS. He wont leave the CAvs, and even if he leaves, then he will certainly not go to Europe. He stays in the NBA for sure

Summers
05-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Not going to happen.

I can't believe I'm playing Devil's advocate on behalf on KBP, but the rumor according to KBP is that it would be one season for a crapload of money while he maintains his marketing presence in the US via a reality show. I could actually see that being the kind of gig LeBron would do.

KidCongo
05-25-2009, 06:43 AM
I call BS, haven't some people from China invested in the Cavs for LeBron to stay?

Yep he's now opened to a world that is growing even in the dark times.

tso & lo Cavfanatic
05-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Ban him now!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs Brazil
05-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Lier

BRHornet45
05-25-2009, 10:21 AM
sons I also heard that the Olympialackeeos offered Chris Paul a 5 year deal worth 1 billion dollars TAX FREE

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 11:38 AM

EXACTLY

KBP - We are still waiting on that unmasked post from Panoma you fucking dip LIAR

You are a LIAR coward

LeBron to Europe PLEASE MAN HE HAS ALREADY PLAYED 4 YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL BALL WITH HIGH SCHOOL GYMS BITCH

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 11:50 AM
If I were KBP's dad i would go back in time and cut my penis off

Kori - I nominate this for post of the year...

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:16 PM
EXACTLY

KBP - We are still waiting on that unmasked post from Panoma you fucking dip LIAR

You are a LIAR coward

LeBron to Europe PLEASE MAN HE HAS ALREADY PLAYED 4 YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL BALL WITH HIGH SCHOOL GYMS BITCH

Ok, you come in here, with 50 posts or even less, telling KBP should be banned because he lies, insults and stuff. But all I see from you are insults. What is your problem?

Start changing yourself first, drop the insults. Then you can comment on KBP. If you are not banned by that time....that is.

:toast

YellowFever
05-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Ok, you come in here, with 50 posts or even less, telling KBP should be banned because he lies, insults and stuff. But all I see from you are insults. What is your problem?

Start changing yourself first, drop the insults. Then you can comment on KBP. If you are not banned by that time....that is.

Do you ever post anything without reminding someone of how many posts they have?

Just because you have over a thousand posts doesn't mean you're a better poster or even that it makes your takes better.

It just means you found this board before the other guy did or you like to post at a spam-like speed.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Do you ever post anything without reminding someone of how many posts they have?

Just because you have over a thousand posts doesn't mean you're a better poster or even that it makes your takes better.

It just means you found this board before the other guy did or you like to post at a spam-like speed.

Lol, this is actually the first time I am reminding this, as far as I remember. I dont know how you are thinking that. Maybe have me mixed up with someone else?

And no, post count does not matter. It has to do with judging and bashing others who are here a lot and contribute alot more, while you are a new and feel the need to bash others and also even being hypocrite by acting the same as the person you want to be banned.

Someone has put this very well recently:

and with all that being true, he brings more to the forum than you do. Sad, ain't it?

milkshakeballa
Believe.
Position: Volatile Forward
Team: Los Angeles Lakers
vBookie Cash: $4200

52 posts and you want KBP banned? Now tell us what regular poster you are in troll's clothes?

YellowFever
05-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Lol, this is actually the first time I am reminding this, as far as I remember. I dont know how you are thinking that. Maybe have me mixed up with someone else?

And no, post count does not matter. It has to do with judging and bashing others who are here a lot and contribute alot more, while you are a new and feel the need to bash others and also even being hypocrite by acting the same as the person you want to be banned.

Actually, in your defense, I was checking some old..old threads and I remember you mentioning post counts in those so I probably confused them with some of your more recent posts.

I apologize.

Armando
05-25-2009, 02:42 PM
On a side note for all this talk about LeBron to NYC. Has anyone considered the tax situation. There is a reason places like Miami and Orlando have an edge on free agents. No state income tax. You are fooling yourselves if you think players don't consider that. Take Lewis for example playing in Orlando instead of NYC saves him 15 million in taxes.

Kori Ellis
05-25-2009, 02:49 PM

I'm not sure why you think you are the post police, but don't call people out for insulting KBP when he keeps dropping gems like this:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every ounce of crap that is dished to KBP in this forum is deserved. He continues to attack and insult every single day of his existence. So I don't need you policing the forum, or running to me tattling on PM every time someone insults him.

Thanks.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok, im sorry for wanting these forums to be a little more civilized :)

It doesnt matter if its kbp or anyone else. Isnt it a bit hypocritic to be angry at KBP for insulting and posting crap, while yourself doing exactly the same?

Im wrong i guess..

Kori Ellis
05-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Ok, im sorry for wanting these forums to be a little more civilized :)

It doesnt matter if its kbp or anyone else. Isnt it a bit hypocritic to be angry at KBP for insulting and posting crap, while yourself doing exactly the same?

Im wrong i guess..

If you want a civilized forum, this is probably not the place for you.

manufan10
05-25-2009, 03:01 PM
I heard a rumor they were offering former Net Jayson Williams a $100 million dollar contract. Airwalk was said to be in on the deal, and Fox Sports was going to chronicle his stay with a reality show following him.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 03:04 PM

:lol And that being said by the admin. :toast

Well, I enjoy this forum very much, so i think it is. I just thought that was the work and wish of the admin too, to have a more civilized forum, instead of being full of hate and insults. I dont think any healthy person would enjoy that.

Guess im wrong.

Nick, the Nazi
05-25-2009, 03:21 PM
Why don't you go hug a tree or something?

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Why don't you go hug a tree or something?

There he is!! Nick the nazi man! With his ever so funny remarks. I might as well do that! We had some threehugger user on the forum a while ago. I should join him/her.
:toast:toast:toast

http://www.momgoesgreen.com/wp-content//tree-hug.jpg

jazzypimp
05-25-2009, 03:46 PM
:lol And that being said by the admin. :toast

Well, I enjoy this forum very much, so i think it is. I just thought that was the work and wish of the admin too, to have a more civilized forum, instead of being full of hate and insults. I dont think any healthy person would enjoy that.

Guess im wrong.

Kori,
Can we pink this guy?? I mean seriously.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Kori,
Can we pink this guy?? I mean seriously.

:toast Of course, im doing so much harm to these forums

jayman2582
05-25-2009, 03:51 PM
:toast Of course, im doing so much harm to these forums

May someone sit on your face and give you pink eye!

Double-Up
05-25-2009, 03:55 PM
What is the Difference Between a Pathological, a Compulsive, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar?

Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar (http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/confront_a_liar/public/compulsive_lying.html)).

The terms Habitual Liar and Chronic Liar are often used to refer to a Compulsive Liar.

Indazone
05-25-2009, 03:56 PM
There he is!! Nick the nazi man! With his ever so funny remarks. I might as well do that! We had some threehugger user on the forum a while ago. I should join him/her.
:toast:toast:toast

http://www.momgoesgreen.com/wp-content//tree-hug.jpg

Bukaki Sexy Time! Sexy time with Tree! Get sap out so we have good times.

http://funkyheart.com/images/stories/Borat/sexytime.gif

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 03:56 PM
:lol:lol

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Bukaki Sexy Time! Sexy time with Tree! Get sap out so we have good times.

http://funkyheart.com/images/stories/Borat/sexytime.gif
:lol

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Anyone go to ESPN.com today? So tired of them shoving Lebron and Kobe down our throats...

dallaskd
05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Let Us Stop Insults Please

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Let Us Stop Insults Please
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Jacko
05-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Are they really shoving Kobe down your throat?

So far it's been Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. Fuck even after the Cavs lost Game 3 they still couldn't stop talking about him and his self proclaimed "The Shot".

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Are they really shoving Kobe down your throat?

So far it's been Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. Fuck even after the Cavs lost Game 3 they still couldn't stop talking about him and his self proclaimed "The Shot".
I'll agree with that..Kobe not so much...but with the Puppet commercials all over ESPN...both of them being all over ESPN, trying to build up for the NBA Finals that may never happen. Lebron is worse...but you have to admit in the past, it's been Kobe Kobe Kobe.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I agree, its a bit too much. But well, thats it, when you have such a great player in the nba. the hype is to the maximum. As for kobe its not so much right now, but we have seen much worse hype surrounding him in the past years.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 04:20 PM

Euroleague has a new deal with Chinese TV that started this year. There was 200 million viewers per Euroleague game in China.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2009, 04:45 PM
young athletes these days will do anything to acquire as many millions of dollars as possible for the sake of acquiring as many millions of dollars as possible.

I can see an nba superstar doing this eventually, but only for 1 season contract, 2 tops.

Libri
05-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Yes they have. It's called New World Development Company. They will have the second-largest percentage of team ownership behind majority owner Dan Gilbert. Here is the article.

Proposed Chinese investors' deep pockets excites LeBron James for Cavaliers potential
by Brian Windhorst/Plain Dealer Reporter Sunday May 24, 2009, 10:35 PM

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Cavaliers' new business partner is a huge multinational corporation with billions in assets. According to multiple NBA sources, the team's central new Chinese investor is New World Development Company, a Hong Kong-based conglomerate. It has over $21 billion in assets in hotels, convention properties, department stores, telecommunications, infrastructure projects and even financial services mostly in Southeast Asia.

New World owns a string of Marriott-brand hotels in Hong Kong, Beijing and Manila along with other brands that would be familiar to Americans, including a Hyatt. They are known in mainland China for their department stores in 17 different cities.

In other words, it is a financial powerhouse with numerous ways to take advantage of its pending investment in the NBA. Combined with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, whose Quicken Loans company weathered the mortgage crisis and emerged with more market share, the Cavs potentially will have some of the deepest backing of all the teams in the NBA.

LeBron James said before Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Sunday that he was excited about the prospect of the Asian investment.

"It's a big market; they love the game of basketball," James said. "I've been over there the last four or five summers, and I know how much they are inspired about the game of basketball. So it could be good. It should be fun."

Gilbert received interest from New World months ago when he made it known that former business partner David Katzman wanted to sell his share. The deal was brokered by Kenny Huang, a respected and established dealmaker in the Hong Kong marketing community that has been setting up partnerships with American sports teams for years.

Huang, who has been working with the Cavs on Chinese sponsorships for the last two years, was able to assemble the buyer group when he learned part of the team was available. Team sources said the only reason the club looked for new owners was because Katzman wanted to liquidate his shares.

Despite committing more than $100 million to payroll including luxury taxes this season, the team still has a chance to turn a profit with its long playoff run.

It is expected that Huang, who maintains homes in Hong Kong as well as New York, will be the group's representative with the Cavs and perhaps even be given a title within the team for next season.

The Chinese investors will have the second-largest percentage of team ownership behind Gilbert, who will remain as majority owner and will retain the final say on all matters with the franchise.

The investment will not be finalized until it is approved by the NBA's Board of Governors, especially the other 29 owners. The next meeting won't be until the fall but votes on ownership change can be done by proxy.
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/05/proposed_chinese_investors_dee.html

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Euroleague has a new deal with Chinese TV that started this year. There was 200 million viewers per Euroleague game in China.

Wait - you pulled this out of your ass too right?

STOP WITH THE LIES MY FRIEND AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET SOME RESPECT HERE

LeBron to Europe??? Really I mean come on....how far in your ass did you have to reach to pull that shit out??/ YOu must have been up by your ribs..

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 05:22 PM
LeBron to Europe??? Really I mean come on....how far in your ass did you have to reach to pull that shit out??/ YOu must have been up by your ribs..
Now, I don't like KBP anymore than anyone else in here, but Lebron has said he would consider playing in Europe for $50 million a year or more..

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Spurs - I respect you...your not a lying sack of shit...Kobe has said the same shit....but

Is LeBron going to Europe????

Its a fucking joke to even seriously ask the question

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Wait - you pulled this out of your ass too right?

STOP WITH THE LIES MY FRIEND AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET SOME RESPECT HERE

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/46020/180/euroleague-ceo-visits-nike-in-china

Euroleague CEO visits Nike in China

Euroleague Basketball CEO Jordi Bertomeu has completed a series of meetings in Beijing, China that served to strengthen the competition's ongoing relationships both with global partner Nike and with Chinese basketball. Euroleague Basketball has already sponsored one event in China, the CBA-Euroleague Challenge in 2007, and since then has begun game broadcasts on three TV channels seen by audiences of 200 million. This time, Mr. Bertomeu met in the Chinese capital with Nike's Asia-Pacific sports marketing director, Goro Nakajima, as well as with Bruce Li and Tony Li, associate marketing director and marketing director, respectively. Their conversations provided a basis for further expanding the Euroleague's exposure in the world's most populous country while reinforcing the commitment on both sides to a long-lasting partnership.

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Spurs - I respect you...your not a lying sack of shit...Kobe has said the same shit....but

Is LeBron going to Europe????

Its a fucking joke to even seriously ask the question
I doubt he's going to Europe..especially after the Chinese investment group bought a minority part of the team. The only thing that's ever come out was someone close to Lebron saying he would consider playing in Europe if it was $50 million or more per year...

bringbackmario
05-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Kori - I nominate this for post of the year...

thanks buddy, i figured if chris Lloyd could do it KBP's dad could help us out