PDA

View Full Version : In other news

Obstructed_View
05-25-2009, 11:21 AM
They ran the Indy 500 yesterday, and apparently somebody won. I didn't even see any mention on ESPN during the week about qualifying, and had to go look it up to see if the race had happened, and of course I'd missed it. If ABC carried the race then ESPN did yet another piss-poor job of generating any enthusiasm about the race.

Evil Angel
05-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Because Danica was not on the pole and didn't win they did not have much to say about the hype machine that is her. Although she did finish 3rd after over running pit yet again this year... Who knows, maybe she had a shot if not for that.
Think it was just Helio's day. And outside of not being from the US, good for him! :clap

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Danica rocks!! Many male drivers cant take it that a woman is kicking their ass. thats sad, like richard petty, he is sad.

Obstructed_View
05-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Because Danica was not on the pole and didn't win they did not have much to say about the hype machine that is her. Although she did finish 3rd after over running pit yet again this year... Who knows, maybe she had a shot if not for that.
Think it was just Helio's day. And outside of not being from the US, good for him! :clap

Danica's place is definitely on the pole. :perv:

I rooted for her until she pulled that shit with Dan Wheldon. Gotta give the Brit some credit; I'd have knocked that little bitch out.