PDA

View Full Version : Awesome article on LeBron

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Awesome article...check it out Kori!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-sportsbianchi-25052509may25,0,7685033.column?page=1

Now, maybe we can turn on SportsCenter without hearing about how LeBron James might be the greatest thing to hit the NBA since birth control.

Seriously, have you ever seen so many invisible fouls? Dwight Howard fouled out on a phantom call on LeBron. Hedo Turkoglu was called for another. During a timeout while the Magic dancers were on the floor, LeBron actually walked right through the middle of their routine. Amazingly, none of the dancers were whistled for a foul.

When asked if he wanted to comment on the imperceptible fouls on LeBron, Magic coach Stan Van Gundy replied tellingly, "No, but you can. You write a column. The league won't fine you $25,000. You guys see it. Write what you saw."

Finally people are starting to call it like it is...

BRHornet45
05-25-2009, 12:10 PM
sons that is the BEST sports article that I have ever read in my life. It is so nice to see REAL writers who aren't blind to the truth. This shit has to stop.

j.dizzle
05-25-2009, 12:11 PM
During a timeout while the Magic dancers were on the floor, LeBron actually walked right through the middle of their routine. Amazingly, none of the dancers were whistled for a foul.:lol HAHAHA thats pretty funny

TheMACHINE
05-25-2009, 12:11 PM
so much hate on black jesus

poop
05-25-2009, 12:22 PM
its reached the tipping point and the people are starting to show their disgust.
hopefully the media will catch on and give the hype-fest a rest for a while

N4th4n
05-25-2009, 12:23 PM
so much hate on black jesus

Actualy, that is Amare.

KSeal
05-25-2009, 12:25 PM
its reached the tipping point and the people are starting to show their disgust.
hopefully the media will catch on and give the hype-fest a rest for a while

Pau Gasol will cut his gay ass pussy hair locks before this shit goes down. The hype will never rest my friend.

Armando
05-25-2009, 12:43 PM
The truth all this hype for someone who has done jack in the NBA. People forget that from his draft class Darko and Wade are the ones with rings.

pauls931
05-25-2009, 01:05 PM
"a security guard started yelling at us: "Step to the side! Step to side!""

I had this happen to me once too! Except I was at the vatican and some important looking guys with tall pointy hats walked by us.

Armando
05-25-2009, 01:07 PM
"a security guard started yelling at us: "Step to the side! Step to side!""

I had this happen to me once too! Except I was at the vatican and some important looking guys with tall pointy hats walked by us.

If thats true that the guards at the Q did that to the writers that is just over the top. Get real people is not like is President Obama or the Pope.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:11 PM
What else would you expect from a sportswriter writing for orlando newspaper
:lol
:wgaf:

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 01:13 PM
sons that is the BEST sports article that I have ever read in my life. It is so nice to see REAL writers who aren't blind to the truth. This shit has to stop.

Son - BR we go a ways back - you know thats all I bring is the best homey....thats what I'm about playa holla at me...

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 01:15 PM

Everyone here gives a f**# cuz its true there BukeFAIL

Heres news for you: Nobody gives a flying fuck about what you or your BOYFRIEND KBP post about Greece or countries HGIH SCHOOL LEAGUES bitch

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:20 PM
:sleep

I smell a ban, what do you think you are? newbie, suddenly playing toughguy with 50 post count. Admins, please pink this one too. Have i said anything wrong, have i insulted? :lol

:toast

Armando
05-25-2009, 01:21 PM

Does not mean his points are not valid

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Does not mean his points are not valid

No, but its not very independent, neutral isnt it?

milkshakeballa
05-25-2009, 01:32 PM
No, but its not very independent, neutral isnt it?

Bukefail - what is?

And just because it isn't neutral doesn't mean it is't true pal.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:43 PM
True, or not true, thats each for his own individually to think about. Different opinions. Im just saying, he is not neutral, so that makes it more obvious why he is saying things like this.

pauls931
05-25-2009, 01:46 PM
If thats true that the guards at the Q did that to the writers that is just over the top. Get real people is not like is President Obama or the Pope.

Wasn't the pope but was some high ranking bishops... (no way they'd let the pope go down a hall that has any schmuck that made it past the metal detectors and bag check in) That said, Lebron wasn't a high ranking bishop last I checked.

Funny thought, they wouldn't let my wife in because she was wearing shorts and then denied another lady that was dressed properly but just happened to have huge tits.

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Everyone here gives a f**# cuz its true there BukeFAIL

Heres news for you: Nobody gives a flying fuck about what you or your BOYFRIEND KBP post about Greece or countries HGIH SCHOOL LEAGUES bitch

This forum is in need of some new material. KBP needs to be banned immediately. Quite frankly..NO ONE likes him. He acts like a douche. He can't speak English. He pciks fights with everyone. He is CONSTANTLY posting topics that NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHIT ABOUT. There are more people at my old high school games than this shit he post about. Its like the NBA DL here or LESS. Nobody gives a shit about that league. I mean, Candace Parker would dominate that league. There is NO NBA talent in that league. It is a JOKE. KBP is a JOKE. He is a freakin VIRGIN for crying out loud. He said he lived in Greece than said he lives in Panama.

Well what is it KBP???? Why you lying homey? Let's see where your really from man...Step up to the plate bro.

Besides, what interested me most of you is the fact that you judged on KBP not being able to speak English. What makes you think you are speaking it so well? You are even worse if you ask me. And he is a foreigner! English, for you is probably your native language!! :lol :lol :lol

Btw, don't you think you act a bit like a douche too?

rasho8
05-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I turned on Sports Center last night, at the begining of a show. The 2nd word out of their mouth was LeBron and third was James... I turned it off.

i lol'd

Kori Ellis
05-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Why is this thread directed to me?