PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Brown

monoslyab1k
05-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Didn't the Lakers get this guy as a THROW in to make the numbers work in the trade with the Bobcats? He has made serviceable contributions during this playoff run and is an excellent 3-PT shooter.

You know who else made a trade w/ the Bobcats? The Mavs, before the Lakers too.

Our disgraceful use of the MLE for Diop had to be mitigated for Hollins/Carroll.

So I just want to know, why couldn't OUR FO get Brown as the throw in? We had to settle for Hollins? who gave us NOTHING this year except for incessant fouling?

This just goes to show that I should be the GM of the Mavs and Nellie/Cuban have no eye for talent whatsoever and are the scum of society.

BUMP
05-25-2009, 03:26 PM
this troll is getting old IMO

Ghazi
05-25-2009, 03:28 PM
:wgaf:

JamStone
05-25-2009, 03:30 PM
I mean, you're not even funny.

Findog
05-25-2009, 03:32 PM
I can see this being mono's troll.

endrity
05-25-2009, 03:46 PM
No, clearely Ghazi is the troll.

Ghazi
05-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Time to look forward, not backward

I'm optimistic about this offseason (unless Kidd walks)

Each year that passes that the Mavs fail to achieve greatness in the playoffs is adding more evidence to the sample size. 1/3 of the team has been around for half a decade but is 0/5* as far as playoff runs. Time for some NEW NEW blood.

Damp/Stack should definitely be gone, Howard should be shopped hard, Terry should either be traded or have a reduced role on the team. (20-25 minute actual 6th man type).

But one wonders whether the Mavs can get a reliable Robin for Dirk. J-Ho and JET clearly aren't it, who is on the trading block that would be, and do the Mavs have the assets to get that guy?

I'm hopeful :)

*-2006 Finals were rigged, but in retrospect the Mavs were very lucky to get to the Finals, unlikely to ever be repeated considering an infusion of superstars into the WC landscape.

ffadicted
05-25-2009, 03:58 PM
:wakeup