PDA

View Full Version : You thought Game 3 was bad...check this out

Jacko
05-25-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't even know what to say.

w6rl4-7YtXo

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 06:03 PM
A few of those were right to be no calls, but most of them were pretty bad. Lebron's play that the guy called travelling was not travelling..he got it off just time. I will agree with bad officiating..but I'm sorry..I can't feel bad..Kobe has gotten away with a LOT of bad calls in his career. Yes..Lebron is the NBA's new coverboy, but Kobe has been for a LONG time now..so now...I guess now you have to feel like the rest of us...pissed off about biased officiating. No offense, but it's a fact.

LakerHater
05-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Goddamn, those are 5 mins of my life that I'm not getting back....FUCK!!!!

Thats jus sum butt hurt fan with way too much time on his/her hands!!!!!

Get a life or a boyfriend/girlfriend!!!!

Bukefal
05-25-2009, 06:11 PM

:lmao

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't even know what to say.

w6rl4-7YtXo

For a minute I thought that was David Arquette in your SIG!
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2009/0523/20090523_094132_NugsLAfan052309.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06PZar4aBUenO/340x.jpg

gaKNOW!blee
05-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Why is Jack wearing a Lebron shirt?

JamStone
05-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Why the hell would you post a video clip of a regular season game from several years ago?

Eric Snow is still playing in that game and Kobe is still #8 for pete's sake.

Your thread making privileges need to be suspended.

LakerHater
05-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Eric Snow is still playing in that game and Kobe is still #8 for pete's sake!!!

:lol
Exactly what I was thinkin'!!!
:lol

Jacko
05-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Why the hell would you post a video clip of a regular season game from several years ago?

Eric Snow is still playing in that game and Kobe is still #8 for pete's sake.

Your thread making privileges need to be suspended.

I can post whatever the hell I want you arrogant d-bag.

I know you're pissed that your team is worthless, your city is worthless, and you have nothing left to live for but that doesn't give you the right to talk shit for no reason :lmao

Go off yourself you dumb DET fuck. The sad thing is nobody would even notice you're gone.

Spursfan092120
05-25-2009, 07:26 PM

I know you're pissed that your team is worthless, your city is worthless, and you have nothing left to live for but that doesn't give you the right to talk shit for no reason :lmao

Go off yourself you dumb DET fuck. The sad thing is nobody would even notice you're gone.
So...a guy with a little over 300 posts tells a guy with over 11,000 posts that people wouldn't even know he was gone??

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I dig Jamstone...he's very knowledgeable...I'd know if he was gone.

Hornets1
05-25-2009, 07:27 PM

I agree that the reffing in the video was horrible, but thats a little drastic.

Detroit is in a rebuiling phase clearly, and I think Joe dumars might be the most level-headed ex-player currently in a FO position. I mean, he created a roster full of team players who destroyed your HOF filled lakers in the 2004 finals.

BTW, I think this thread and you video was easily important enough to have an arguement and make a thread. Lebron wasnt an MVP or even as popular then. If Lebron and the cavs got those kind of calls against the lakers then....................(bad things for the lakers in the finals if they meet)

LakerHater
05-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I agree that the reffing in the video was horrible, but thats a little drastic.

Detroit is in a rebuiling phase clearly, and I think Joe dumars might be the most level-headed ex-player currently in a FO position. I mean, he created a roster full of team players who destroyed your HOF filled lakers in the 2004 finals.

BTW, I think this thread and you video was easily important enough to have an arguement and make a thread. Lebron wasnt an MVP or even as popular then. If Lebron and the cavs got those kind of calls against the lakers then....................(bad things for the lakers in the finals if they meet)

Thats not a very intellegent statement!

SouthTexasRancher
05-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Thats jus sum butt hurt fan with way too much time on his/her hands!!!!!

Get a life or a boyfriend/girlfriend!!!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Hornets1
05-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Thats not a very intellegent statement!

He wasnt. The Cavs have made the finals, but havent been worth a shit until this year. Do you think he should have been MVP last year? Really? Cp3 deserved it last year. Kobe won it and deserved it much more than lebron.

It's like tiger woods, many people that used to root against him, now root for him. This year turned more non-cavs fans into cavs fans with the highest percentage in the last 6 years(The last being the day lebron was drafted). I bet, one day, even Skip Bayless will come around:rollin

BTW the fact that I made many comments in my last post and you pointed out 1 of them that was wrong just reeks of ignorant hatred. Did you agree fully with anything I said? If so, maybe mention that as well. Be more specific and not vague. You cant say something is wrong and not explain why