PDA

View Full Version : to win our fifth title we need 3peices

trajik dark
05-26-2009, 02:01 AM
rodney carney young and talented great swing man to replace finley,gortrait perfect to back up duncan while kt and ian run wit second unit,also von wafer who can bring speed and quickness with a small line up of parker,carney,manu,wafer,and duncan

Ditty
05-26-2009, 02:04 AM
rodney carney young and talented great swing man to replace finley,gortrait perfect to back up duncan while kt and ian run wit second unit,also von wafer who can bring speed and quickness with a small line up of parker,carney,manu,wafer,and duncan

:pimpslap

trajik dark
05-26-2009, 02:13 AM
:pimpslapok u must be happy knowin finley will be back next year, wit mason standing at the three line cause he is d up and cant go no where remember dallas

duncan228
05-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Three pages of Von Wafer conversation.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126645

Ditty
05-26-2009, 02:18 AM
ok u must be happy knowin finley will be back next year, wit mason standing at the three line cause he is d up and cant go no where remember dallas

wafer is no better than mason actually mason has a way better shot and defender, wafer can just get to the basket and is younger but got no where in the LA series also

carney is just athletic which we need but nothing more besides he can dunk :wow

gortat wow i rather have bourousis a guy who they spurs actually want

trajik dark
05-26-2009, 02:22 AM
wafer is no better than mason actually mason has a way better shot and defender, wafer can just get to the basket and is younger but got no where in the LA series also

carney is just athletic which we need but nothing more besides he can dunk :wow

gortat wow i rather have bourousis a guy who they spurs actually wantthen who u suggest they go after

Ditty
05-26-2009, 02:54 AM
then who u suggest they go after

rasheed wallace or trevor ariza

guys who will actually help :depressed

trajik dark
05-26-2009, 03:02 AM
rasheed wallace or trevor ariza

guys who will actually help :depressedwell cancel both of them out ariza is not leavin hollywood kobe loves him and rasheed want 8mil thats why we must search for pieces that can help for an reasonable price and we need more then one player. if we sign either one of them we stuck wit the same roster so why not get more players with a couple years in the league and wallace sucks right now ariza hell we have a better chance of landed odom

timtonymanu
05-26-2009, 04:30 AM
Gortat: Yes
Carney: Maybe
Wafer: HELL NO!

StoneBuddha
05-26-2009, 10:06 AM
I used to think of Von Wafer as a possibility but after watching his questionable attitude in the Lakers series and his total lack of ball handling ability, it's a definite 'No' for me.

TimDunkem
05-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Carney and Gortat are Spurs material. I wouldn't like Wafer on this team though.

poop
05-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Gorat would be Very Nice!!

Rasheed: too old, hurt, expensive

Ariza: no way in hell he leaves LA

Ditty
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
well cancel both of them out ariza is not leavin hollywood kobe loves him and rasheed want 8mil thats why we must search for pieces that can help for an reasonable price and we need more then one player. if we sign either one of them we stuck wit the same roster so why not get more players with a couple years in the league and wallace sucks right now ariza hell we have a better chance of landed odom

and is any of this conformed?

last time i checked the spurs and the mavs are targets for rasheed

lakers dont have the slary cap to keep ariza and odom and i beleive there is not a lot of odom players out there so they could possibly keep him and do some sort of sign and trade for ariza

everyone says that ariza will stay in LA because he is from LA

Devin Brown never stayed in San Antonio when we offered him another contract :lol

Libri
05-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Who knows, Wafer might want to cash in and ask for Mason money or more.

poop
05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
everyone says that ariza will stay in LA because he is from LA

Devin Brown never stayed in San Antonio when we offered him another contract :lol

you're not seriously comparing san antonio to LA are you? from the perspective of a young rich celebrity dude?

manufan10
05-26-2009, 02:21 PM
Wafer had problems with Adelman's playoff lineup and substitutions. Can you imagine the fits he would have with Pop? I don't see this happening.

41times
05-26-2009, 09:20 PM
If Ginobli is healthy all you need is Bosh and you win a title.

Spursfan092120
05-26-2009, 09:31 PM
agreed...but I don't think we'll get Bosh...It'd be nice to get someone Bosh-like though.

spursnatic
05-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Why the fuck would we need Gortat?...He can't even score any points...I could see getting Wafer and Carney they could really help out...But I guarantee you, by the way Carney played last year. He is about to be paid?....

trajik dark
05-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Why the fuck would we need Gortat?...He can't even score any points...I could see getting Wafer and Carney they could really help out...But I guarantee you, by the way Carney played last year. He is about to be paid?....dam scoring points he plays go d and u can trust him to bail u out of a double team on duncan to the basket,and if u was watchin the game notice how cavs got back into it when gortat was bench

rayray2k8
05-26-2009, 11:07 PM
and drop/trade who? with what money??
Just because an idea popped in your head, doesn't always mean that it's a good one.
Anything else Mr. GM??

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2009, 12:17 AM
instead of looking at jefferson, why not have a look at bogut?

he can solve our center position and has range also to spread the floor....

thekingrobert
05-27-2009, 05:33 AM
instead of looking at jefferson, why not have a look at bogut?

he can solve our center position and has range also to spread the floor....
soft as a hot marsh-mellow and we have nothing to offer the Bucks Villenueva would be better but plays no D...oh yeah after these playoffs I'm on the Ben Gordon bandwagon

BlackBellamy
05-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Four pieces really... pass first back-up true point, Hill and Mason can divide time at SG, athletic starting SF, strong back-up PF and a legit starting center that is at least 6'11''. Then...:lobt:

BlackBellamy
05-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Both Speedy Claxton and Nazr are free agents next year, what is the general take on getting one of these guys back? (besides Nazr can rim out dunks for the Spurs again). How about Pryzbilla for the 5? What would be our chances of getting him away from Portland, and would you like the acquisition?

spurspokesman
05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
and drop/trade who? with what money??
Just because an idea popped in your head, doesn't always mean that it's a good one.
Anything else Mr. GM??
:lmao

TJastal
05-27-2009, 12:28 PM

+1

Can the spurs get him the max in 2010? I really think this guy would be the perfect fit and compliment to Duncan.