PDA

View Full Version : Suns vs Denver

ducks
03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
who do you cheer for?
spurs might have to play denver if they get number one seed or even number 2 denver might get 7 seed

also yahoo.com has amare on the bottom of their list
is he injured?

timvp
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Of course you go for Denver. Although the Spurs probably won't get the first seed, it never hurt anybody to Believe.

T Park
03-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Im holding the faith for the first seed.

If Phoenix loses tonight, they are even, and all the Spurs have to do is match the Suns win for win and loss for loss.

It CAN be done.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Amare is out for the game, but so is Martin. It is the only game in town in AZ so I'll watch it.

Denver should be able to win this. Camby and Miller scoring all points for Denver so far. I have to say I hate Quinton Richardson and his forehead.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:26 PM
who do you cheer for?
spurs might have to play denver if they get number one seed or even number 2 denver might get 7 seed

also yahoo.com has amare on the bottom of their list
is he injured?

Amare has a sore L ankle as per fox sports AZ. It is on channel 40 here in N AZ.

Guru of Nothing
03-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Immatare Seesamirror is not playing tonight.

ducks
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
thanks I have finsh at work and go home

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Camby to the locker room for ankle and he checked out ok so he'll be back in the game.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Jake Voskul (sp) may be uglier than Sam Cassell, I can't decide. I hate the Suns.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:33 PM
end of the 1st 24-23 suns.

T Park
03-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Possible first round matchup.

By the way, Yuma Arizona is the biggest shit hole in america.

It has easily passed Sacramento California.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Possible first round matchup.

LOL! It is like hell down there. I hope ducks never has to go outside.

ducks
03-28-2005, 09:36 PM
have you even been to yuma , az?

we have a new mall and outdoor mall

Did you know that more people are moving to Yuma than almost anywhere in the country. In fact, Yuma is the third fastest growing area in the United States! Now all of these people can't be wrong - so why, out of all of the great cities in the U.S., does Yuma stand out? What makes Yuma a great place to live, raise a family, or start a business?

Probably the most obvious reason for Yuma's outstanding growth is, of course, our wonderful climate. Summers can get a little warm, but with the low humidity and the prevalence of air conditioning, they are far from unbearable. And as your reward for making it through 3 months of heat, you have 9 months of beautiful temperatures. Even in the middle of January - our coldest month - the daytime temperature averages in the mid-60's. Yuma's wonderful winters have not gone unnoticed by our friends from the North - our population doubles with the arrival of winter visitors, providing a boon for area businesses. Seasonal visitors contribute approximately $300 million annually to the Yuma economy.

Yuma's access to the Colorado River is a great asset to this desert community. Yuma has perpetual rights to the water derived from the Colorado River, and uses only about 50% of its allocation. This abundant, inexpensive water supply is much coveted by the water poor areas of Las Vegas, NV, and California.

Located at the point where the Gila and Colorado Rivers converge, Yuma originated as a major transportation hub, as goods came from the west coast and were shipped up river. Since prehistoric times, Yuma has been the best site for crossing the Colorado River - Spanish conquistadors traveled this route in the 1500's and the only Ocean to Ocean bridge was constructed here in 1920, linking the Eastern U.S. and the West Coast. Today thousands converge upon our river to enjoy various recreation water activities.

Dedicated to providing the best quality of life for its citizens, the City of Yuma recently created six additional community parks, including a river-front park bordering the Colorado River and the new Yuma West Wetlands Park. The East Wetlands restoration project is currently under construction and the City has just completed the long awaited Yuma Art Center and restoration on the Historic Yuma Theatre The new Yuma Palms Regional Center opened in late 2004, bringing in nearly 1,000,000 square feet of additional shopping to the Yuma community. All this and our crime rate continues to be among the lowest in the nation.

How did Yuma become one of the hot spots in the nation in terms of population growth? Why should you bring your family, business, or manufacturing company here? Chalk it up to livability, proximity, accessibility, and climate. In other words, Yuma has it all - and people are taking notice.

Within this website site you can find information about Yuma, including Mayor and City Council information, current public meeting agendas, employment opportunities, information on City departments and the services we provide, opportunities to provide products and services to the City, information on Yuma's great quality of life, 2004 - 2008 water rate information, the programming schedule for City 73 - the City's Government Access Television Channel, the operating hours for One City Plaza (City Hall), current road construction information, draft information on the major roadways plan, copies of our recent news releases, and information on the limited area transportation impact fee study.

T Park
03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
windiest shittiest town in the history of mankind.

I cannot wait to leave in under a week.

bonesinaz
03-28-2005, 09:45 PM
34-31 suns 8:32 to go in the 2nd. Phx turns it over to Denver.

ducks
03-28-2005, 09:46 PM
are you in town?
normally it is not winding
this season has been unusually
it is suppose to be nice friday
finnally 90's :elephant

got the pool ready :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

ducks
03-28-2005, 09:52 PM
denver hanging tight
cabry is going off

timvp
03-28-2005, 10:04 PM
ducks and T Park should have a GTG to watch the game against the Sonics.

ducks
03-28-2005, 10:08 PM
lead was as high as 11 for suns but down to 1 at half

Guru of Nothing
03-28-2005, 10:30 PM

Tranlation: TPark had a bad experience with a Meskin in Yuma.

That, or the buffet selection sucked.

1Parker1
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
ducks and T Park should have a GTG to watch the game against the Sonics.

That'd be some good times :spin

Trooper 2112
03-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Den109 phx 114 3:19 left in 4th

c'mon Denver!

AlamoSpursFan
03-28-2005, 11:16 PM
.y the way, Yuma Arizona is the biggest shit hole in america.

Spoken like a man who's never been to Laredo, TX.

:lol

leemajors
03-28-2005, 11:30 PM
there's also bryan/college station and laredo

Jimcs50
03-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Denver loses!!!

:elephant

SequSpur
03-29-2005, 12:47 AM
nba forum

Rummpd
03-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Denver is currently over-hyped. They got a bounce from getting Karl, whose tired act will run thin quickly. Plus Martin will do his usual choke and Carmello will pout.

Boykins is a pain in the neck and they have some depth with Nene and Camby etc. but no worries. Spurs healthy would take them just like the Grizz last year.

Meanwhile, Suns continue to look more human every day. Not blowing out people like they used to. although they were hindered tonight by no Amare. However, even with him, if they get the one seed, they could easily lose in 1 or 2 round.

Rummpd
03-29-2005, 01:46 AM
By the way does that Sun coach think he is a dandy or what he acts like he has already accomplished as much as Jackson or something? Please Mr. Tony wake me up when you actually accomplish something, yawn.

LakerGod
03-29-2005, 01:49 AM
And all the spursies can hope for is the Suns to lose...

NOT

Suns win!

Say hello to number the 4 seed when everything is said and done!

Matrix
03-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Here's a quote I thought I would never come across. The Suns Play great Defense?

Karl
NUGGETS COACH GEORGE KARL: “It was a game where we were trying to figure out how to beat Phoenix, who has the best record in the NBA. We did a good job for three quarters, and then [Joe] Johnson and [Steve] Nash were perfect there for about four minutes. They’re just a great defensive team when they can play twenty-four minutes the first quarter and fourth quarter with one foul. You can’t beat a team that plays great defense like that. They’re just really a fantastic defensive team. We didn’t lose the game because of referee-ing, we got beat because we got beat by a team that’s playing really well. But the consistency is frustrating. We got hit on our arms a lot, and we just needed to fight through it. I snapped at the end because I thought the touch-foul [on Nash] ended the game rather than letting the game end itself.”

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/quotes_050328.html

Experiment2100
03-29-2005, 02:07 AM
Say hello to number the 4 seed when everything is said and done!

:lmao

SirChaz
03-29-2005, 11:19 AM
By the way does that Sun coach think he is a dandy or what he acts like he has already accomplished as much as Jackson or something? Please Mr. Tony wake me up when you actually accomplish something, yawn.

Can someone translate this for me?

Who is Mr. Tony?

Experiment2100
03-29-2005, 03:44 PM
D'Antoni i would assume