PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James is simply overrated.

Tacker
05-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Lebron James is overrated, that simple. The only reason why he is that good is because of his ability to use his gifted size and strength to basically bulldoze his way to the hoop any time he wants. 7-10 years from now when he gets older, he won't be able to do that anymore and is going to rely mostly on his jumpshot and Lebron is not the brightest shooter. I've always said that right now Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant but when its all said and done and both retire from basketball, Kobe bryant will end up being the better player.

Ghazi
05-26-2009, 04:25 PM
time will tell!

Phonzie20
05-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Got bored huh?

stretch
05-26-2009, 04:28 PM
you're simply stupid

and owe me $50

gaKNOW!blee
05-26-2009, 04:30 PM
In 10 years Lebron is gonna start slowing down? No way!

bostonguy
05-26-2009, 04:31 PM
you're simply stupid

and owe me $50

He still hasnt paid you that money yet?:wow

Tacker
05-26-2009, 04:35 PM
In 10 years Lebron is gonna start slowing down? No way!

Jordan is a perfect example, he was one of the greatest inside drivers prior to his first retirement, after that he wasn't able to drive as good as he used to but developed a lethal jumpshot that I think Lebron wont be able to do.

Bukefal
05-26-2009, 04:39 PM
:sleep

You say he is overrated, then you say he is that good. So he is not overrated. :lol

Then you say kobe ends up being the better one, isnt kobe a bit overrated then?

Tacker
05-26-2009, 04:40 PM
:sleep

You say he is overrated, then you say he is that good. So he is not overrated. :lol

Then you say kobe ends up being the better one, isnt kobe a bit overrated then?

He is good but he is getting more credit than he should be getting....

LEONARD
05-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Lebron James is overrated, that simple. The only reason why he is that good is because of his ability to use his gifted size and strength to basically bulldoze his way to the hoop any time he wants. 7-10 years from now when he gets older, he won't be able to do that anymore and is going to rely mostly on his jumpshot and Lebron is not the brightest shooter. I've always said that right now Lebron James is better than Kobe Bryant but when its all said and done and both retire from basketball, Kobe bryant will end up being the better player.

Did you type that or copy/paste it from an article somewhere? :rollin

Bukefal
05-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah he is hyped, sometimes a bit too much. lebron this lebron that, we've seen that with kobe too, years ago. But that comes with being the best player, he plays like a god. I dont think he is overrated, even if his hype can be a bit annoying.

duncan228
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Did you type that or copy/paste it from an article somewhere? :rollin

:lol

Amaso
05-26-2009, 04:53 PM
He's just ridiculously overhyped, and I guess that means he is overrated. He's a top 2 player in the NBA so he deserves some credit, but ESPN has already annointed him to greater than Jordan status.

baseline bum
05-26-2009, 05:23 PM
He's just ridiculously overhyped, and I guess that means he is overrated. He's a top 2 player in the NBA so he deserves some credit, but ESPN has already annointed him to greater than Jordan status.

Um, no, he's clearly a top 1 player.

Lars
05-26-2009, 05:24 PM
He is the undisputed best player in the game but the distance the media tries to between him and everyone else is extremely misleading. For instance, there have been numerous buzzer beaters throughout the playoffs, yet somehow this one was different...why?

quickerblade
05-26-2009, 05:26 PM

why are you concerned about how he will be 7-10 yrs from now you dumb motherfucker, what he does now is what's important.

gaKNOW!blee
05-26-2009, 05:31 PM
He is the undisputed best player in the game but the distance the media tries to between him and everyone else is extremely misleading. For instance, there have been numerous buzzer beaters throughout the playoffs, yet somehow this one was different...why?

Because this one was when his team was down in the series, it was actually with 0 on the clock, and it was with his team losing....not just tied.

BTW...this really is a terrible thread....saying a player is overrated because he wont be the same player in 10 years even tho you admit he is the best player right now:lmao

Tacker
05-26-2009, 05:33 PM
why are you concerned about how he will be 7-10 yrs from now you dumb motherfucker, what he does now is what's important.

keep raging fagbag Im just telling the truth, he is only 24 years old yet they are already comparing him to Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan played 15 seasons where Lebron only played only 5 seasons and is already being compared to MJ. Can Lebron keep his penis big enough for more riding throughout the span of 15 years? I dont think so

I remember when Vince Carter first came in the league and he was constantly being compared to Kobe. At one point of his career Vince Carter averaged more points and was better statistically than Kobe Bryant. Vince Carter lost all his hops and his ability to get to the basket and look at him now.....

SpursDynasty
05-26-2009, 05:36 PM
LeBron is the worst MVP in league history

Amaso
05-26-2009, 05:43 PM
LeBron is the worst MVP in league history

Double-Up
05-26-2009, 05:52 PM
LeBron has no moves, he has all the talent in the world but yet he has no post moves, no jumpshot, and on 3pt shot. If he ever took the time to work on these 3 things he could be one of the best...look at how Jordan made his living in the post. As he got older he could still be a great scorer because of his mid range game.

arial
05-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Lebron isn't this "great player" everyone makes him out to be, however he does have skill I wont deny that. People forget that Nike invested $90m into Lebron when he was only 18 years old. The majority of his hype is due to the marketing minds at Nike. Unfortunately a lot of his seems to have gone to his head in recent years... but maybe just maybe one day he'll live up to his hype, and we'll be "witnesses"... maybe.

Rogue
05-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Lebron Crab has nothing but his muscles, which are even more awful than Ben's. His skills of dribbling and shooting are only above average by a hair.

Bukefal
05-26-2009, 06:11 PM
People forget that Nike invested $90m into Lebron when he was only 18 years old. The majority of his hype is due to the marketing minds at Nike.

This is very true! And has a lot to do with the hype thing.

ploto
05-26-2009, 06:24 PM
The Cavs are simply overrated- not LBJ

YellowFever
05-26-2009, 06:39 PM
He better work on his mid-range jumper or he really will become a dissapointment down the line.

Sean Cagney
05-26-2009, 11:05 PM
His team hasn't showed up for him, they aren't doing jack! Lebron is great, his team is full of either 3rd option players (MO WILLIAMS) and role players (West and Z etc.).

Cant_Be_Faded
05-26-2009, 11:12 PM
ehhhhh if he had half the talent surrounding him that Kobe does, he would be raping the opposition, Colorado Style

Budkin
05-26-2009, 11:23 PM
He's not overrated, but his teammates are failing him big time in this series.