PDA

View Full Version : This Steve Nash Choir Boy Tree Hugger Act is Getting Annoying

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2009, 05:41 PM
0tJCMvnKGtI

ixWxCktSW2M&feature=related

I find it funny Nash has a wife and only two kids but lives in a 6,500 square foot house on a 1.25 acre lot, has a lawn that covers 80% of the lot, and drives an S 550.

I'm glad he sets such a good example for the people he wants to listen to his commercials, sure sounds like someone extremely concerned with emission standards and conserving energy and resources!!!

ploto
05-26-2009, 06:22 PM
You know all NBA teams require players to do PSA commercials like that.

angelbelow
05-26-2009, 06:43 PM

now actually getting them to pay attention to what they are promoting... thats the tough part.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2009, 06:52 PM

It's not just a team required thing in this case. Nash fancies himself as an environmentist tree hugging enthusiast that does pro-bono work to save the environment. It's a main element to his fake persona that makes it so everyone thinks he's way to innocent, perfect and nice to ever throw a teammate under the bus or get a coach fired.

Ghazi
05-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Steeeeeeve Nashhhh

The Franchise
05-26-2009, 08:07 PM
:wgaf: I've been waiting to use that. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-26-2009, 08:16 PM
I find it funny that someone pays lip service to being "green" just because it's the popular and politically correct thing to do, and some of us continue to be surprised by that.

peskypesky
05-26-2009, 08:29 PM
It's not just a team required thing in this case. Nash fancies himself as an environmentist tree hugging enthusiast that does pro-bono work to save the environment. It's a main element to his fake persona that makes it so everyone thinks he's way to innocent, perfect and nice to ever throw a teammate under the bus or get a coach fired.

i hate those environmentalist idiots. what the fuck does nature ever do but cause earthquakes and tsunamis and tornados and hurricanes and grass fires and blizzards and shit? and sharks that eat people. and swine flu. and and and and.

fuck the environment.

cornbread
05-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Practice as I preach, not as I do.

DPG21920
05-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Here comes a thesis by RuffNReady...

Spursfan092120
05-26-2009, 09:10 PM
:wgaf: I've been waiting to use that. :lol
LOL...yeah..I finally got my opportunity when someone started a thread that some Rockets draft pick that I had never heard of signed with some Euro team..and I said the same thing. :)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-26-2009, 10:33 PM
i hate those environmentalist idiots. what the fuck does nature ever do but cause earthquakes and tsunamis and tornados and hurricanes and grass fires and blizzards and shit? and sharks that eat people. and swine flu. and and and and.

fuck the environment.

This thread is in no way a criticism of environmentalists, it's a criticism of hypocrites. Show me where I was hating on environmentalists.