PDA

View Full Version : I like Lebron, he's a good guy.

pauls931
05-27-2009, 09:02 AM
I see a lot of LBJ hatin' going on and I admit, I get into it to.

However, I almost view him as a tool/victim of the NBA. True, he's very talented and is one of the best players. But I think the NBA and sponsors may be ruining this kid.

It reminds me of a kid that has parents that spoil him and when he doesn't get what he expects/wants he whines. In the post games LBJ looked ok to me, but if the NBA keeps this up, he's going to be really messed up. You can already see in his face when he doesn't get a call he scowls and when he hits a good shot he knows the cameras are watching so he does the smug grin.

Basically, I wish the NBA would stop trying to help/spoil this kid, but I guess they need to market their meal ticket.

Sure the league crawled up MJ's ass and pumped him, but no where to the magnitude that LBJ is getting.

Worse yet, they are ruining the NBA's version of basketball.

DAF86
05-27-2009, 09:20 AM
i hate you

Don't you hate everybody?

David Bowie
05-27-2009, 09:33 AM
I like Lebron too. And he's pretty humble compared to a lot of players with a lot less talent. There was a lot of hate before he came into the league because of all the hype. He turned out to be an amazing player and proved the haters wrong. It's not his fault that he gets so much hype.

lefty
05-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I see a lot of LBJ hatin' going on and I admit, I get into it to.

However, I almost view him as a tool/victim of the NBA. True, he's very talented and is one of the best players. But I think the NBA and sponsors may be ruining this kid.

It reminds me of a kid that has parents that spoil him and when he doesn't get what he expects/wants he whines. In the post games LBJ looked ok to me, but if the NBA keeps this up, he's going to be really messed up. You can already see in his face when he doesn't get a call he scowls and when he hits a good shot he knows the cameras are watching so he does the smug grin.

Basically, I wish the NBA would stop trying to help/spoil this kid, but I guess they need to market their meal ticket.

Sure the league crawled up MJ's ass and pumped him, but no where to the magnitude that LBJ is getting.

Worse yet, they are ruining the NBA's version of basketball.

Personalyy, I don't hate LBJ

I feel bad for him, he deserves better; dude has carried a shitload of scrubs by himself.

However, I hate:

- the Stern treatment; not Lebron's fault, he doesn't have the whistle

- the "Lebrons" who think they are good and act like dicks; LMAO Mo, Varejao and co. lololololololololololololololololololololol

- The fact that Mike Brown thinks he is a good coach; he's been sodomized by SVG

sribb43
05-27-2009, 10:13 AM
I didnt mind Lebron before this season until he and his team did all the posing and skits before games

JamStone
05-27-2009, 10:25 AM
LeBron is cool. And, he really is the best player in the league. I think most of the ire towards LeBron is more directed at ESPN's cock stroking of him and the league's promotion of him as its face before he really accomplishes what should be the one true goal of every NBA player to reach the top, an NBA title. If it weren't for ESPN's and Stern's campaign to make him the poster boy, I think fewer people would have a problem with LeBron. To go along with his great talent, he really is a likable, charismatic personality.

On a side note, I'm curious to see if the LeBrons pose for pictures before game 5 being down 3-1 in the series. That photograph posing shit irks me as well.

lebomb
05-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Lebron is awesome..............his team mates are so inconsistent that's all.

200 miles
05-27-2009, 11:35 AM
If LeBron was really "humble", he would not have "Chosen 1" tattooed on his back or claimng that if he could clone himself a number of times then the Cavs would have no problem in the East Finals. Just stating the facts.

TheMACHINE
05-27-2009, 11:55 AM
I like Lebron. He is the Chosen 1. Too bad he LeChoke with all this LeHype.

Allanon
05-27-2009, 12:06 PM
I don't have any problem with LeBron and think it'd be cool if the city of Ohio gets a championship if the Lakers don't get it.

Unfortunately for LeBron, he's like Barkley, just born at the wrong time. His pursuit of a ring is going to take quite a few more years; if ever.

RedsLakers24
05-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Trade Bynum, Ariza, plus a 1st Rounder for Lebron, do it lakers, mitch can do anything,

Gasol
Odom
Lebron
Kobe
Brown

pauls931
05-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Trade Bynum, Ariza, plus a 1st Rounder for Lebron, do it lakers, mitch can do anything,

Gasol
Odom
Lebron
Kobe
Brown

Better throw an extra basketball in that trade too.

Bob Lanier
05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
If LeBron was really "humble", he would not have "Chosen 1" tattooed on his back or claimng that if he could clone himself a number of times then the Cavs would have no problem in the East Finals. Just stating the facts.

:toast

Bob Lanier
05-27-2009, 01:34 PM
city of Ohio
lol lakerfan

JamStone
05-27-2009, 02:37 PM
I think the State of Cleveland also deserves a title.

ginobme
05-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Better throw an extra basketball in that trade too.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

DrHouse
05-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Lebron is not humble. NO superstar is humble. Jordan certainly wasn't. To be the best you have to really believe you ARE the best even if it ain't true.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah it's true Lebron isn't the reason he gets as much treatment as he does......however he does a great job making people forget that when he whines about his crab dribble which leads to an NBA accouncement a month later that the crab dribble will be legalized starting next season.

LakerHater
05-27-2009, 07:58 PM
I like Lebron. He is the Chosen 1. Too bad he LeChoke with all this LeHype.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rcc3ye.jpg

Chris
05-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Poor Lebron making millions of dollars whilst playing a game. It makes me QQ at nights.