PDA

View Full Version : discounts on prescriptions

SsKSpurs21
05-27-2009, 01:09 PM
I am not a troll, i frequent the site daily but do not often post.

Just wanted to share some discount prescription information. I know lots of folks now-a-days are losing their jobs and are without health insurance but they still need to take prescriptions that are required.

if you have family members that take prescriptions regularly for blood pressure, heart problems, or anything and they are paying full price, then try out this card. it works with most medications but not all but the best part is that its absolutely free

my dad uses it and he saves approx $40 everytime he fills up his heart medication. if you have parents, relatives, friends that regularly take medication then try it out. its free. if get a discount, fabulous, if not, then atleast it was worth a shot.

just trying to save anyone and everyone some money.

go the the link below: fill out your name and email and print out the card. take it to any pharmacy and give it to them when you hand them your prescription.

http://getmyfreerxcard.com

Dr. Gonzo
05-27-2009, 01:11 PM
I want some Oxycontin.

David Bowie
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
If you live in Massachusetts and lost your job, do apply for MAsshealth. IT's accepted by all major hospitals and you can get most prescriptions for very cheap.

PakiDan
05-27-2009, 03:54 PM
$5 HEB plan.