PDA

View Full Version : George Karl will probably get fined.

dav4463
05-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Man, did he blast the officials!

lil_penny
05-27-2009, 11:17 PM
For his remarks less than 2 mins ago in the postgame interview.. its comming tomorrow.. book it!

lefty
05-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Currently watching the post game interviews live (on the Score if you live in Canada)

" I'm not looking to get a fine...Phil is better than I am at being philosophical....but if you compare the number of fouls on Gasol vs our big men... but again, it's the playoffs, and refs make mistakes this time of the year"

:D

NewJerSpur
05-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Those calls on Nene sent him over the edge evidently.

TheMACHINE
05-27-2009, 11:19 PM
i guess he should compare game 4 foul disperity vs game 5....then he'll probably STFU.

lefty
05-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Those calls on Nene sent him over the edge evidently.

He looked like he was about to melt down

I remember him crying in the Great Western Forum after his Sonics fucked up vs Lakers in 1995

KSeal
05-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Hahahahahaha

Udokafan05
05-27-2009, 11:20 PM
He was trying to call out the refs without being fined, and i did like how he took shots at jackson.

pauls931
05-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Stupid. The refs are the least of their problems. He should complain about their shrinks since they're not getting their money's worth.

Def Rowe
05-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Karl knows how to walk the line. There will be no fines.

lefty
05-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Karl knows how to walk the line. There will be no fines.
Too bad he doesn't know how to coach

IronMexican
05-27-2009, 11:27 PM
He's definitely getting fined.

lefty
05-27-2009, 11:28 PM
He should be fined for his stupid coaching

NewJerSpur
05-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Too bad he doesn't know how to coach

:lol

j-money24
05-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Can't wait to see what Phil Jackson will say

ElNono
05-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Karl is simply not very good...

crc21209
05-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Man, did he blast the officials!

Officials deserved to get blasted.

spurscenter
05-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Officials deserved to get blasted.

Refs are corrupt.

Nene last foul was complete bullshit.

they know about momentum calls.

TJastal
05-28-2009, 01:03 AM
I watched the first 5 mins of this game before I had to goto work, saw Lamar Odom basically ram his shoulder into a stationary defender (Anderson) and the refs called the foul on Anderson.

I pretty much knew right there the nuggets would have to play a perfect game to win.

Odom has been getting away with more bullshit than any other player in the NBA not named Lebron James. Odom's +/- was off the charts tonight, hmm wonder why.

j.dizzle
05-28-2009, 03:01 AM
I watched the first 5 mins of this game before I had to goto work, saw Lamar Odom basically ram his shoulder into a stationary defender (Anderson) and the refs called the foul on Anderson.

I pretty much knew right there the nuggets would have to play a perfect game to win.

Odom has been getting away with more bullshit than any other player in the NBA not named Lebron James. Odom's +/- was off the charts tonight, hmm wonder why.
:lol your retarded..Odom always picks up bullshit fouls..Its alright if you hate the lakers but you dont have to say stupid shit to make urself feel better..George Karl is garbage & everyone knows it..Billups coaches the team more then him. Billups is the only person i respect in that whole organization. The rest of em can suck a fat dick & disappear after the Lakers take em out once again.

Rip-Hamilton32
05-28-2009, 06:41 AM
the calls were definetly going for the Lakers down the stretch, Melo was getting knocked around then Odom would get touched on the wrist and they would call it

greenroom
05-28-2009, 06:47 AM
i guess he should compare game 4 foul disperity vs game 5....then he'll probably STFU.

Game 4 was a make up of Game 3. SO expect game 6 to be a make up of game 5?

I am a Nuggets fan, but I just want to see a game that is called the same for both sides so we can see who the better team is. I am so tired of one game is for the Lakers then the next game the Nuggets get the calles.

1Parker1
05-28-2009, 07:45 AM
:lol I'm still remembering how Karl put his smallest player to inbound the ball in a critical possession in Game 1, against a 6'9 guy defending the play then turned around and didn't learn his lesson in Game 3, and used his not-so-bright forward to inbound the ball in a critical pressure packed possession.

Another coach, and this series could have been won by the Nuggets.

Shank
05-28-2009, 08:14 AM
It's a shame the Nuggets rely so much on the officiating and calls to succeed. They have some of the best talent on that roster, but can't seem to play smart enough to win without having the whistles blowing in their favor.

Ghazi
05-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Antoine mutha fuckin Wright laughs in Karl's general direction!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2009, 09:08 AM
No fines. Period. Man the fackers fans are crazy.

Jackson has been known for calling out refs at press conferences right before pivotal games. I can cite several examples of this. His team usually gets the benefit of the calls the next game.

Last foul on Nene was an offensive foul on Gasol. Watch the replay again he's leaning on Nene's stomach.

Damn, I'm don't care which team wins but I can see Jackson is already playing the mind game just to get a win off the court. Good point Mr. Karl.

it's me
05-28-2009, 09:19 AM
What’s $25.000 for them… like 10 bucks for a regular guy that make $60000 a year…… what the hell … I would say the truth if I were in his position… truth is the stupid fakers get help from the officials no question… even faker fans know that …. That’s why they cry like babies when a game is called the way it should be….

TheMACHINE
05-28-2009, 09:58 AM
35 FT - 30 FT

Oh NOES! I didnt see you fucktard nuggets huggerz complaining about Lakers -14 disperity with Luke Walton fouling out with silly touch fouls on melo. Melo shot like 15 FT yesterday.

it's me
05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
35 FT - 30 FT

Oh NOES! I didnt see you fucktard nuggets huggerz complaining about Lakers -14 disperity with Luke Walton fouling out with silly touch fouls on melo. Melo shot like 15 FT yesterday.

OOoo yeah and Fluke Walton is so critical for this team to succeed…. SFU stupid faker fan….. like most Sternkers fans you know shit about the game…. There is something called timing…. And the disgusting fakers are getting calls always at the right time….. The nugget is a team full of idiots I won’t argue… but the puky fakers OMG ...if they are “that good” they wouldn’t need help to win all the time.

jmanu20
05-28-2009, 10:16 AM
OOoo yeah and Fluke Walton is so critical for this team to succeed…. SFU stupid faker fan….. like most Sternkers fans you know shit about the game…. There is something called timing…. And the disgusting fakers are getting calls always at the right time….. The nugget is a team full of idiots I won’t argue… but the puky fakers OMG ...if they are “that good” they wouldn’t need help to win all the time.

LOL, I agree with you about the hilarity of that statement. The majority of posts that I see about "the Ashlee Simpson of the NBA" from Laker fans want to throw him under the bus, lol.

TheMACHINE
05-28-2009, 10:19 AM

haha at the right time...ur lame and pathetic...oh noes..Nene is foul out! There goes the series. haha timing...u mean when Denver implded at the 4th? LOL

Keep fishing guys..your team is done for the next 10 years.

TheMACHINE
05-28-2009, 10:21 AM

oh yah ..do me a favor and list all the foul disperitys in all the playoff games the Lakers had. I bet you wont since you know you'll look foolish.

You spurs fans keep complaining about the Stern Conspiracy when for 4 times this decade, you guys won the ring? I guess conspiracies only work in "even" numbers eh?

to21
05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
i guess he should compare game 4 foul disperity vs game 5....then he'll probably STFU.KFC bitched about game 4 officiating when the difference was the same in game 3 for his team.

Where was his crusade against bad officiating then?