PDA

View Full Version : How much of a chance do you give the Nuggets of winning this series?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I say 30%

Cant_Be_Faded
05-28-2009, 12:51 AM
5%

timvp
05-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Only if Kobe catches a case.

IronMexican
05-28-2009, 12:52 AM

NewJerSpur
05-28-2009, 12:54 AM
1%. This is the strongest adversity they've faced the entire playoffs....plus there's always a mental meltdown waiting to happen for them. Wicked witches of the West....ern Conference.

baseline bum
05-28-2009, 12:55 AM
1 / Aleph_nought

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2009, 01:04 AM
After giving away 2 very good chances at wins earlier in this series and a chance to go up 3-2 heading home, they have no more chances left.

05-28-2009, 01:10 AM
when the nuggets' wild card is jr smith, you know they don't stand much of a chance.

Ditty
05-28-2009, 01:10 AM
50% i think they'll win game 6 and will be a good game 7 better than the rockets

Obstructed_View
05-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Not bad. The Lakers don't put good efforts together very often, but the front line seems to have awoken. The Nuggets should have closed them out when they had the chance.

iggypop123
05-28-2009, 01:31 AM
refs fix game 6 so its up to a game 7. lakers home court. too big to overcome. they cant win. melo has gone nuts for every road game. he has to come back to earth

Jacko
05-28-2009, 01:38 AM
IMHO the Lakers found exactly what they were looking for defensively against DEN in this game tonight.

Shannon Fucking Brown. This kid can flat out play and he is THE reason the Lakers pulled out a W tonight. Awesome defense on B-B-B-Billups and he hit some clutch shots and a nice dunk on Andersen that ignited the entire team.

Also have to give some props to KFC. He threw a zone at the Nuggets to end the 3rd/start the 4th and it completely threw their offense out of whack and IMHO was the main reason the Nuggets went scoreless 5-6 trips in a row. The zone pushed their perimeter bigs out of the paint and forced DEN to take jumpshots, which they don't want to do on the road. Lots of easy rebounds for LAL since DEN's bigs weren't near the rim.

Allanon
05-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Nuggets never had a chance in this series.

Sincerely,
David Stern

http://www.briancuban.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/david-stern-after.jpg

Ghazi
05-28-2009, 08:19 AM
if LO played like that every night the Lakers woulda gone 75-7

Rogue
05-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Considering the official favor and the existing supreme power with the Lakers themselves, there is actually no team at present that can threaten the Lakers. Though the boys in blue will be a rival to the Lakers next season, if Donnie makes some constructive moves in the summer to upgrade our team significantly. Here is a suggestion for that idiot, but I doubt he will be smart enough to make this deal. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=o7s8po

With early bird rights, it will be just an issue of money to re-sign Bass who has already played for two years as a boy in blue. And it won't cost us more than LLE to re-sign Singleton and Gerald Green respectively.

ambchang
05-28-2009, 08:40 AM
The Nuggets players, with the exception of Billups, have been underperforming all their careers. They remind me of the TrailBlazers of 2000, extremely talented, strong versatile frontline, all the players can be offensive threats, have the physical gifts to play good defense, just that it never adds up.

redzero
05-28-2009, 08:53 AM
If the Lakers use their height advantage like they did in the fourth quarter of Game 5, there's no reason the Nuggets should win this series.

benefactor
05-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Probably about a 40% chance. Even though Denver is looking like it will live up to it's historic choking label, the Lakers in this postseason have started to make that same label for themselves. Many people thought the Lakers had woken up in the last series when they smashed Houston in LA, then they turned right around and laid yet another egg in Houston by getting blown out in game six.

I don't trust either team right now, so I won't call the Nuggets done until the clock runs out on them after their 4th loss.

it's me
05-28-2009, 09:02 AM
-10% It’s just impossible…. the league is rigged…. Zebras did their thing last night, thing is that they are mastering the art of BS calling… I even think they analyze teams to identify what player/players being in foul trouble would affect the outcome the most….

Last night Billups in foul trouble early in the first… no coincidence he was outscoring the whole faker team until that…. The second foul was clearly a foul on Kobe.

Then Nene….. poor guy. I gotto be so frustrating to play against a wnba player …..Paula Gazol …. flopping and getting calls just because she’s a soft piece of shit…. This is the fucking NBA play like a man……..at least two calls on Nene were so fucking obvious BS calls…. The one he got the steal.. and the last one when Paula put her panties down.

That’s why the Spurs have done more that the pussy fakers…. They may have more titles… with the Zebras on their side it’s not that difficult…. The Spurs have 4 titles….just 4 but well deserved and they prevailed against the opponents, the media, the zebras, Stern, etc etc.

Fuck the stupid fakers fuck them all.

RsxPiimp
05-28-2009, 09:07 AM
i just laugh at the people who thinks the calls are one sided in this series. please watch the game before making some idiotic comments.

it's me
05-28-2009, 09:12 AM
i just laugh at the people who thinks the calls are one sided in this series. please watch the game before making some idiotic comments.

Are you idiot watching the games???? SFU…. Paula can’t block a shoot to save her life and all of the sudden she gets 5 blocks and ODumb also getting blocks…. A faker big in the paint … the zebras call a foul…..a Nugget big in the paint …. OOOO what a block…… FUCKING BULL SHIT 80% of those blocks were actually fouls…

Bukefal
05-28-2009, 09:13 AM
I think they are equal. So I say; 50%

Spurs Brazil
05-28-2009, 09:35 AM
5%

lefty
05-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Only if Kobe catches a case.

Do you think they will set him up?

Dex
05-28-2009, 09:55 AM