PDA

View Full Version : Texas hospital makes good Re: US Flag removal

tsb2000
05-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I saw this today and posted it. Yeah, it's a shameless link to my own website, but it's good to see the hospital came to it's senses about that flag incident. :)

http://www.americafastforward.com

Obstructed_View
05-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Your website sucks. There's 45 seconds waiting for a server timeout I'll never get back.

How about posting the text in the OP?

tsb2000
05-29-2009, 10:49 AM
hmmm... I've got no issues on my end, so I'm guessing that's your server that timed out.

Either way, full post is here (http://americafastforward.com/2009/05/28/hospital-makes-good.aspx), and here's the text of the hospital's reply.

We are offended one of our employees took down a colleague's American flag in our Mansfield, TX hospital. It was wrong and as soon as we learned about it, we took immediate action to correct the situation. The flag is now proudly displayed once again, and we apologize to all who were equally offended by this unpatriotic action, including the owner of the flag. We have reprimanded the employee and let them know we don't tolerate behavior inconsistent with our Company's values.

We are sorry that this incident occurred. We organize many activities and programs throughout the year to honor our veterans. This year, in addition to our annual Independence Day celebrations, we will proudly distribute American flags that our employees can display in their workspaces. Our 55,000 hard-working employees serve our patients and residents daily with innumerable acts of kindness and compassion. We value and respect each of our employees and their commitment to high quality care and we look forward to continuing to serve our communities and our country.

Thank you for your email and sharing with me your thoughts.

Best regards,
Susan Moss

bus driver
05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Your website sucks. There's 45 seconds waiting for a server timeout I'll never get back.

How about posting the text in the OP?

link works over here! :wakeup

Obstructed_View
05-30-2009, 01:10 AM
hmmm... I've got no issues on my end, so I'm guessing that's your server that timed out.

Or perhaps more than 24 hours passed before you checked it. I can see the link now. Thanks for posting the text though.