PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Cavs

NewJerSpur
05-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Wasn't able to be here for the game and its results just capped off a generally crappy day, but I'll be here Saturday night. They took care of homecourt. They were also more clutch down the stretch and more disciplined this time around. Orlando had its chances to expand on its lead in the 4th but made some ridiculously dumb turnovers that kept Cleveland in it. The 3pt "Magic" also wasn't there tonight, and the shots that were taken towards the end from behind the arc were very Denver-like at times. Well, this series is reminding me more and more of 2007 where it looked like the Mavs might be turning the corner after the Warriors Game 5 implosion in Dallas against the Mavs (who also had the league's MVP in Dirk). The Magic still showed the ability to come back from large deficitis so they're never out of games, just in case they have to return to Cleveland for a Game 7. Orlando cannot leave out of a series without making it interesting I guess. Game on Cavs fans. :toast

TJastal
05-29-2009, 05:46 AM
I think the Magic rely on that 3pt shot too much. Crazy as it sounds, SVG should make his team beat the cavs in game 6 without taking a single 3 point attempt. This would teach them the value of pounding the ball into the post and being aggressive taking the ball to the rim. Might turn the tables on the cavs and get them into foul trouble for a change.

KSeal
05-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Yeah, good job Cleveland, you blew a 22 point lead and then struggled to pull out a game at home you absolutely had to win. Magic SHOULD end this thing tomorrow, unless LBJ gets 75 FT's, which I wouldn't be shocked at.

sonic21
05-29-2009, 07:03 AM
They gave up a 22 point lead despite all of their roleplayers doing well for once and LeBron being LeBron. Until the final 5 mins or so it was a close game. I just don't see how Cleveland can do this on the road, their roleplayers will not do this well on the road for sure.