PDA

View Full Version : If Cleveland wins this series....

SpursDynasty
05-28-2009, 10:52 PM
If Cleveland wins this series, I will leave this forum for life. It's not happening. I am getting sick and tired of LeBron coming out and being a ballhog and getting all the hype just for making a couple of shots. What did LeBron do tonight? He shot 11-for-24. Anyone can do that. Anyone can come out, shoot 24 shots, and make 11 of them. He didn't do anything that any other average player couldn't do. So what if he had 14 rebounds? All that means was that he happened to be the player to whom the ball bounced. You could take any 14 missed shots in any game and someone will have grabbed those rebounds. Just because LeBron gets 14 of them doesn't mean anything. 12 assists? Still not impressive. All that means was that players made shots after he passed the ball to them 12 different times. Again, LeBron didn't do anything tonight. He just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I could go out there and get 40 points if I got 24 shots off. Anyone can shoot shots. What happens if those shots don't fall?

JamStone
05-28-2009, 10:54 PM
You were already supposed to not post until after the Finals. Stop making promises you aren't going to keep anyway.

pauls931
05-28-2009, 10:55 PM
I'd probably hang myself. The lebron nut hugging/sucking would never end. It would be good for the league for the Cavs to get knocked out. The magic are clearly the better team. make the cavs wait until next year when the hopefully encounter an healthy magic team.

If the cavs don't win this series(if there's a god, they won't) they better bring in a big name or I think LBJ would be thinking about jumping ship.

flipcritic
05-28-2009, 10:58 PM
At least now I know who SD hates more. :lol

Metheny
05-28-2009, 11:16 PM
.He didn't do anything that any other average player couldn't do.

I think you should

A) Be taken out and shot in the head
B) Get your Head Examined Option A will help this
C) Get the fuck off this forum immediately

iggypop123
05-28-2009, 11:20 PM
lies. you shouldnt be here according to your previous promise

j.dizzle
05-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Dont talk shit about SD..He owns this forum

SenorSpur
05-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Don't worry they wont

Double-Up
05-28-2009, 11:25 PM
At least now I know who SD hates more. :lol

LOL yea he hates both but I guess it's the case of the lesser evil here...

scientology
05-29-2009, 12:10 AM
If Cleveland wins this series, I will leave this forum for life.

How about you just get a life?

Laker Lanny
05-29-2009, 12:12 AM
If Cleveland wins this series, I will leave this forum for life. It's not happening.

Series was 3-1 when you made the topic,wow your really going out on a limb there pat-na!

TampaDude
05-29-2009, 01:09 AM
If Cleveland comes all the way back and wins the ECF, LeBron's 3-point buzzer beater in Game 2 will be immortalized, especially if the Cavs go on to win it all. It's the only reason the Cavs are still in it...otherwise, they would've gotten swept.

siopaoboi
05-29-2009, 02:40 AM
i really think the cavs go and steal game 6 and win game 7. just as i had said previously, the lbj hype will not die down, instead it will go insane, as they will make lbj look like a genius and carry the cavs back from a 3-1 deficit. it might still be a kobe-lbj finals after all.

Laker Lanny
05-29-2009, 02:45 AM
This may very well be the gayest topic in this forum.

Jacob1983
05-29-2009, 03:20 AM
If the Cavs win this series, David Stern will jizz in his pants and be relieved that his wet dream matchup of Kobe and Lebron in the Finals is still alive.

holcs50
05-29-2009, 04:20 AM
gotta say OP-after that post you come off as an extremely unknowledgeable basketball fan. On a side note, it made me do this :lmao , so thanks

KSeal
05-29-2009, 04:24 AM
If Cleveland wins this series, I will leave this forum for life.

Don't make promises you can't keep. You said you'd go away until the finals if the Rockets didn't win in game seven, yet a few days later you were back on here posting.

Bukefal
05-29-2009, 04:51 AM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :wgaf: :stfu

TJastal
05-29-2009, 05:06 AM
Is anyone still giving Denver a shot at this? I think they have a much better chance of pulling it off than the Cavs.

Everyone who had a brain knew the cavs would their must-win game at home. And it still really wasn't a convincing win.

Now that Turkoglu's got his shot going its going to be extremely difficult for the cavs to beat the magic in Orlando. Lebron is going to have to play out of this world, and at least 2 role players will have to step up big for this to happen. While I don't put it out of the realm of possibility, I think the magic will still find a way to win regardless. Alston and Lewis are not going to go a combined 5 for 23 again.

Bukefal
05-29-2009, 05:12 AM
I think nuggets can pull it off, they have good chances. As for the Cavs, I still believe they can, but it is going to be tough. I hope they can use the right motivation and spirit, winning based on that.

KSeal
05-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Is anyone still giving Denver a shot at this? I think they have a much better chance of pulling it off than the Cavs.

It's much easier for the Cavs, they just have to win one game and then they get a game seven at home. The Nuggets now, no matter what happens in the next game have to go back to LA for a game seven. The fact the Cavs still have a chance at a game seven at homes makes them more likely to win the next two then Denver. That being said I still think they both have a great shot, winning game sevens on the road are just really difficult, that's all.

TJastal
05-29-2009, 05:33 AM
It's much easier for the Cavs, they just have to win one game and then they get a game seven at home. The Nuggets now, no matter what happens in the next game have to go back to LA for a game seven. The fact the Cavs still have a chance at a game seven at homes makes them more likely to win the next two then Denver. That being said I still think they both have a great shot, winning game sevens on the road are just really difficult, that's all.

Good point, but I thought the cavs lost their home court advantage for game 7 regardless of what happened in game 6.

If the cavs win in game 6, is there really such a thing as "losing your home court advantage? If cavs lose they are done, so what is the point of the magic having stolen home court advantage for game 7 when the series is over?

I really thought the magic had stolen home court already and earned the right to play the next two in Orlando. :bang

KSeal
05-29-2009, 05:38 AM
Good point, but I thought the cavs lost their home court advantage for game 7 regardless of what happened in game 6.

If the cavs win in game 6, is there really such a thing as "losing your home court advantage? If cavs lose they are done, so what is the point of the magic having stolen home court advantage for game 7 when the series is over?

I really thought the magic had stolen home court already and earned the right to play the next two in Orlando. :bang

What people mean when they say a team steals HCA is when the road team splits the first two games like Orlando did then it becomes a five game series with 3 games in Orlando (games 3,4,6) and only 2 in Cleveland (5,7) So Orlando has the more home games then Cleveland. Make sense. So there is still a game 7 in Cleveland on Monday if the Cavs win tom. Magic win, series over.

stretch
05-29-2009, 08:11 AM
The magic are clearly the better team.

Not if they don't win.