PDA

View Full Version : Matador gored by bull

Bukefal
05-29-2009, 05:10 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_j7nO4iNpcsM/Sh97LW0WOLI/AAAAAAAAFQM/cUJvgbRbaDc/s400/isreallancho.jpg

Bull: 1 Israel Lancho: 0

A bull has mauled a Spanish matador, Israel Lancho, so bad that he had to be rushed to hospital in Spain for a massive and life thretening wound to the stomach.

Thousands of shocked spectators in the Spanish city of Madrid at the Las Ventas bullring watched on as Israel Lancho was severly wounded by the ramgaiging bull.

Local media in Las Ventas say Israel Lancho is in a very serious condition in hospital after a 25 centimeter or 10 inch wound to his stomach. The bull successfully defeated matador Israel Lancho, using its horns to dig into Israel Lanchos body after a long fight.

The bullfight Israel Lancho participated in was held as part of Madrid's annual San Isidro festival. The San Isidro festival honours the city's patron saint.

In another bull fight incident on the same day, a bull knocked over and killed a horse being used by another matador.

Good for him, bastard!! Abuse of animals. What do you think about Bull fighting? Do you think its alright, or should it be banned?

TwAnKiEs
05-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Rookie.

That bull really stuck it to him :wow

I. Hustle
05-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Michael Vick Forum/

Evil Angel
05-29-2009, 07:21 AM
It's alright is those country's. Been doing it a long time.

phyzik
05-29-2009, 08:50 AM
way to stick it to the man

tlongII
05-29-2009, 09:27 AM
It's a good question. Personally I don't consider animal abuse to be that heinous of a crime. I wouldn't do it myself, but I think it was ridiculous that Vick was put away for 2 years. Humans are the apex predators on Earth so we get to do pretty much whatever we want.

Richard Cranium
05-29-2009, 09:31 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/teen2.jpg
You mess with the bull you get the horns.

resistanze
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't really care for animals. That said, I wouldn't go out of my way to disturb/abuse them. If they fuck you up in the process, that's on you.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Good! fucking payback for everything those poor animals go through. The fucker was in there to kill the bull, and we're supposed to feel bad for him 'cause the bull managed to fight back? Fuck him.

If there is one thing I fucking hate about spanish culture is bullfighting. Neanderthal pieces of shit! (the people involved in bullfighting that is)

sam1617
05-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes the bull gets you.

Bender
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
ever since I was a kid, I always voted for the bull in bullfights.

It's a crappy "sport" anyway. I'd like to run around with a sword and stab a ring full of unarmed bullfighters and see how they like it.

Evil Angel
05-31-2009, 07:29 AM
Here is the video. :wow

XRFtESFLVfY

Bukefal
05-31-2009, 08:10 AM
I dont wish anyone to have such wounds, but for this guy, good for him, bastard, makes me sick seeing him with the sword. Good the bull took revenge. But he was probably killed afterwards anyway. the bull should have been bought and brought to some animal retirement home :). The matador will probably continue to do these horrible things when fully recovered. He should be jailed or i hope another bull pays him back again soon.

ALVAREZ6
05-31-2009, 09:45 AM
damn he got fucked up, that's awesome!

samikeyp
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/teen2.jpg
You mess with the bull you get the horns.

:lmao

ALVAREZ6
05-31-2009, 10:04 AM
I dont wish anyone to have such wounds, but for this guy, good for him, bastard, makes me sick seeing him with the sword. Good the bull took revenge. But he was probably killed afterwards anyway. the bull should have been bought and brought to some animal retirement home :). The matador will probably continue to do these horrible things when fully recovered. He should be jailed or i hope another bull pays him back again soon.
Yup, the bull was put down. At least he was able to fuck some matadors day up, all of the bulls they breed end up dead anyway whether they're used in bullfighting or slaughtered for meat.

Bukefal
05-31-2009, 10:36 AM
Well, with the slaughtering up for meat, I dont have a problem with. Thats normal, creatures eat creatures and so goes the circle on and on. Then you are using the bull for something useful. But killing him just for nothing, for the fun of a bunch of sick people, and make him even suffer before being killed, that is what I hate.

Brutalis
05-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Good.

What they do to those bulls is simply crude. He deserves it and worse.

Summers
05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
One lucky shot deserves another.

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2009, 03:52 PM
one less jew

Summers
05-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Your racist attempts to be funny aren't. Please stop.

Bukefal
05-31-2009, 07:04 PM
one less jew

Your racist attempts to be funny aren't. Please stop.

Exactly. :nope

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2009, 08:17 PM
what jew gonna do about it

FaithInOne
05-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Good.

Udokafan05
05-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Go bulls!!!!!!

The Franchise
05-31-2009, 10:03 PM
He knew this could happen when he got in the ring. If he dies, he dies.

DarkReign
06-01-2009, 02:02 PM
He knew this could happen when he got in the ring. If he dies, he dies.

Where is E20 when you need him, Drago?

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Dang.

We sure seem to have a lot of hard core vegans in here. I'm sure glad that none of you have ever directly or indirectly caused pain or death to an animal, fish, or bird.

That being said, bullfighting is like driving formula 1...they know it's dangerous but it's directly cause and effect associated with scoring grade A pussy every night. His number was up.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Dang.

We sure seem to have a lot of hard core vegans in here. I'm sure glad that none of you have ever directly or indirectly caused pain or death to an animal, fish, or bird.

What. There's a huge difference in eating meat and enjoying a stupid "sport" that boils down to torture of the animal. That being said, I'm not going to go out and rail against bullfighting because its pretty damn low on my care meter but one can't argue how it appears karma bit this fucker in the ass, err stomach.

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Dang.

That being said, bullfighting is like driving formula 1...they know it's dangerous but it's directly cause and effect associated with scoring grade A pussy every night. His number was up.

Well, we did. Of course. But its not about that. I (we) did so then for eating purposes, thats a whole different story, thats normal. But the point is, these bulls are getting killed just for fun of a bunch of sick people. Nothing to do with vegan, but instead with morals.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Where is E20 when you need him, Drago?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=764