PDA

View Full Version : Guiliana Sgrenas car photos

Clandestino
03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Has anyone seen any photos where the car actually has any bullet holes? We got into an argument in class today. Some girl from Italy said the photos she saw had the car shot to hell and so did 2 other people in class.. the photos that dan posted were far from shot to hell.

desflood
03-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Here's a link that provides photos...

http://wheels128.blogspot.com/2005/03/sgrenas-car-proves-she-lied.html

Clandestino
03-29-2005, 05:39 PM
thanks... i never found anything other than those two pictures as well. the girls in my class tried to act like the car was swiss cheese.. whatever...

Nbadan
03-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Sgrena testified that the fatal shots came from behind and to the left. The pictures I have seen show the car in the front and the right side of the vehicle. Either way, its interesting that U.S. military officials recently denied Italian investigators the chance to examine the vehicle.

desflood
03-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Why should we cooperate with them?

Useruser666
03-31-2005, 11:31 AM
Sgrena testified that the fatal shots came from behind and to the left. The pictures I have seen show the car in the front and the right side of the vehicle. Either way, its interesting that U.S. military officials recently denied Italian investigators the chance to examine the vehicle.

It's also interesting that the car doesn't match her story.

Clandestino
03-31-2005, 12:10 PM
even if they showed us pictures of the undercarriage.. if 300-400 50cal rounds had been fired we'd definitely see it

Nbadan
03-31-2005, 12:17 PM
even if they showed us pictures of the undercarriage.. if 300-400 50cal rounds had been fired we'd definitely see it

I think the 300-400 round statement attributed to Sgrena was later found to have been a translation error, but I know for sure she never said it was only 50cal rounds fired at the car. For all we know there could have been small arms fire. Either way, it seems like the real issue should be, did the tank, later found to be part of Negroponte's security detail, give the vehicle adaquate warning to stop? and did the vehicle pose a threat to American troops?

desflood
03-31-2005, 12:18 PM
EVERY vehicle poses a threat to troops over there.

Nbadan
03-31-2005, 12:22 PM
EVERY vehicle poses a threat to troops over there.

...but if the vehicle is heading away from the tank when it was fired upon, even you gotta admit that looks suspecious.

Sec24Row7
03-31-2005, 12:23 PM
If they wanted her dead like she claims, they would have killed her instead of pulling her ALIVE out of the car and giving her FIRST AID once they figured out who she was.

Stupidest fucking bitch ever.

Of course, what do you expect, she is a communist.

Clandestino
03-31-2005, 12:26 PM
I think the 300-400 round statement attributed to Sgrena was later found to have been a translation error, but I know for sure she never said it was only 50cal rounds fired at the car. For all we know there could have been small arms fire. Either way, it seems like the real issue should be, did the tank, later found to be part of Negroponte's security detail, give the vehicle adaquate warning to stop? and did the vehicle pose a threat to American troops?

i used to translate and THERE IS NO POSSIBLE way to fuck up 300-400 rounds as anything else.. show some concrete proof that the 300-400 round statement was in error..

also, what about her saying, "the car was totally destroyed" and we can plainly see it was not..

she also said a tank fired on her.. tanks have 50 cals.. but if it wasn't a 50 cal then the only other weapon the tank would have would be the crews pistols or the tanks main turret weapon.. and we know it wasn't the turret gun who fired on the car bc there would be no car left... a tank going 40-50mph can hit another tank also speeding at 5 MILES away.. this car would've been toast if the u.s. government had wanted them dead...

also, sgrena says they were going so fast the car almost crashed from potholes...

Useruser666
03-31-2005, 03:16 PM
Dan you are totaly wrong on this issue. Why do you even bother trying to defend her?

She was in a dangerous place and most likely was hit by some friendly fire. There is not even proof of that actually, but we can just give in on this detail. Unfortunately her driver was hit and killed and she sustained injuries as well. She survived and told her story.