PDA

View Full Version : Lebron has over 41 ppg, 8 reb and 8 assist with 0.497 fg% in 5 games with Magic!!!!

tso & lo Cavfanatic
05-30-2009, 03:04 AM
Is it the best player's stats ever in a playoff serie???

cobbler
05-30-2009, 03:21 AM

Could be. Reminds me of Kobe years ago. Stats galore, teamates not involved, and losses.

jag
05-30-2009, 03:25 AM
Could be. Reminds me of Kobe years ago. Stats galore, teamates not involved, and losses.

Except for the part where Kobe couldnt get out of the first round until he got help.

Bron took an entire team full of end-of-the-bench scrubs to the finals. And he's taken this current group of scrubs to the ECF.

There's not too much of a comparison. Stop being a pussy-hurt lakerfan.

cobbler
05-30-2009, 03:30 AM
Except for the part where Kobe couldnt get out of the first round until he got help.

Bron took an entire team full of end-of-the-bench scrubs to the finals. And he's taken this current group of scrubs to the ECF.

There's not too much of a comparison. Stop being a pussy-hurt lakerfan.

And if you think the path to the finals in the east was anywhere near the talent in the west... you are a moron. He also got SWEPT when he got there.

And now Bron has got help and has more all star players on his team in a weaker conference by far, and wont make it to the finals yet Kobe is already there.

WHy would i be pussy-hurt? Our team is in. It's all good in Lakerland!

jag
05-30-2009, 03:37 AM
And if you think the path to the finals in the east was anywhere near the talent in the west... you are a moron. He also got SWEPT when he got there.

And now Bron has got help and has more all star players on his team in a weaker conference by far, and wont make it to the finals yet Kobe is already there.

WHy would i be pussy-hurt? Our team is in. It's all good in Lakerland!

Lebron beat a Detroit team that would have been competitive with anyone in the West. Bron gets his stats to get wins. Kobe gets his stats to get his...this was never more evident than when Kobe had no help.

Bron makes the guys around him better...Kobe needs the guys around him to be better.

cobbler
05-30-2009, 03:41 AM
Lebron beat a Detroit team that would have been competitive with anyone in the West. Bron gets his stats to get wins. Kobe gets his stats to get his...this was never more evident than when Kobe had no help.

Bron makes the guys around him better...Kobe needs the guys around him to be better.

If you dont think Kobe makes his teamates better then you either dont watch the Lakers too often or are a basketball moron.

And Bron has certainly got HIS STATS this series.... A little short on the wins. Heck, One remarkable 3 away from being swept! I love how spursfan need to ride LBJ dick since they have no horse in the race! :lmao

DAF86
05-30-2009, 04:09 AM

This LBJ performance doesn't remind me of Kobe at all, seriously when did Kobe even get close to average the numbers that Lebron is putting right now?

Oh and I bet you that if James' teammates wouldn't suck so bad he wouldn't be putting these kind of numbers, but unfortunately he has to right now just to give his team a chance.

Bukefal
05-30-2009, 04:35 AM
Lebron is leading his team, while Kobe was only leading himself and repressing his team.

21_Blessings
05-30-2009, 05:07 AM
And his team is down 3-2 on the brink of elimination.

Lebronze indeed.

polandprzem
05-30-2009, 05:10 AM
I remember the times when it was Iver vs Kobe

DAF86
05-30-2009, 05:16 AM
And his team is down 3-2 on the brink of elimination.

Lebronze indeed.

Change Lebron for Kobe and Cleveland would already be eliminated.

TheMACHINE
05-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Change Lebron for Kobe and Cleveland would already be eliminated.

Ok...so they get eliminated...lebron gets eliminated in the ECF. According to you, Kobe gets eliminated earlier. whoopty doo. Lebron still doesnt have a ring.

Catch any fish?

TheProfessor
05-30-2009, 10:39 AM

It's unbelievable that Cleveland has over $90 million in salary for the team they've got around LeBron, and Orlando is below $70 million.

Thunder Dan
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't understand why everyone was down on the Cavs for him having a hand in the final 32 points for the Cavs the other night. Those points came because Cleveland changed from what had become. It turned into Lebron pounding the ball above the 3pt line for 20 seconds- but it has changed. Lebron is now playing a 4, which means you have Shooters on the perimeter (West,Williams, Gibson) and a center that is moving all over the place in Andy. Having Lebron up top on the foul line makes it almost impossible to double him without leaving someone wide open. We saw this with a Gibson 3, and a Andy lay in. This is different. Lebron is the only person the Cavs have that could put the opposition into those situations. This is different because Howard can no longer just shade him in the paint because he will have to pick up and who is cutting in and around the basket.

It's really a decent offense if you are playing a half court game. Guys will get open shots, and Lebron will have open lanes. As long as he is at the foul line and not the 3 point line, it works as we saw the other night.

SnakeBoy
05-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Lebron still doesnt have a ring.

Meh..that doesn't work so well when your talking about a 24 year old kid who isn't even in his prime yet.

ducks
05-30-2009, 10:32 PM

nope jerry west had 73 more points then him