PDA

View Full Version : No trash talking against LeBron...

SpursDynasty
05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
There shouldn't be any trash talking against LeBron or any threads along the lines "witness this", etc...there's nothing to trash talk about. Tonight, Orlando just went out, played their game, did what they had to do, and just beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one was expecting the Cavs to make the Finals, so I don't know what everyone is trash talking about. The Cavs made a lot of shots during the regular season, went 39-2 at home, won the Coach of the Year in Mike Brown, and the MVP with LeBron James, but all they did was make their shots. I guess they know now what happens when their shots don't go in. So what now LeBron? LeBron because of this series will never be on the level of MJ and Kobe.

Again, there shouldn't be any trash talking, and the fans inside Amway Arena shouldn't be overly excited, the Magic just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. The Cavs were the underdogs in this series. Orlando Magic are the favorites to win the championship against the Lakers. The Lakers are not expected to do anything in the Finals.

Again, nothing personal against LeBron, no trash talking, just another routine day at the office for Orlando.

NewJerSpur
05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
We're all witnesses.

bostonguy
05-30-2009, 10:23 PM
There shouldn't be any trash talking against LeBron or any threads along the lines "witness this", etc...there's nothing to trash talk about. Tonight, Orlando just went out, played their game, did what they had to do, and just beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one was expecting the Cavs to make the Finals, so I don't know what everyone is trash talking about. The Cavs made a lot of shots during the regular season, went 39-2 at home, won the Coach of the Year in Mike Brown, and the MVP with LeBron James, but all they did was make their shots. I guess they know now what happens when their shots don't go in. So what now LeBron? LeBron because of this series will never be on the level of MJ and Kobe.

Again, there shouldn't be any trash talking, and the fans inside Amway Arena shouldn't be overly excited, the Magic just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. The Cavs were the underdogs in this series. Orlando Magic are the favorites to win the championship against the Lakers. The Lakers are not expected to do anything in the Finals.

Again, nothing personal against LeBron, no trash talking, just another routine day at the office for Orlando.

:toast:toast I second that. FUCK THE CAVS! Welcome to summer fishing mother fuckers.

MiamiHeat
05-30-2009, 10:24 PM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/low-nslow/Smajli/Enbi/LEFISH09.jpg

kamikazi_player
05-30-2009, 10:24 PM
lol, at least you're not leaving here forever.

coldsweat
05-30-2009, 10:25 PM
insightful analysis, as always.

redzero
05-30-2009, 10:25 PM
I've got no problem with how LeBron performed. His overrated teammates showed their true colors, though.

TampaDude
05-30-2009, 10:56 PM
LeBron is still the best player in the NBA right now, but you can't win playing 1 on 5. The Cavs learned that the hard way in 2007, and now again in 2009.

Budkin
05-30-2009, 10:57 PM
LeBron is so pissed he went to the team bus and is refusing to speak to the media. What a king!

Cry Havoc
05-30-2009, 11:46 PM
LeBron is so pissed he went to the team bus and is refusing to speak to the media. What a king!

How would you feel if you just threw down the greatest 6 game playoff series in NBA history from a statistical perspective and your team lost because no one else is even starting material for most teams outside of Mo?

NewJerSpur
05-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Don't fines sometimes go out for dismissing the media after games? I know it won't happen, but just wondering?

quickerblade
05-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Don't fines sometimes go out for dismissing the media after games? I know it won't happen, but just wondering?
He will get fined for that, thats a sore loser

KSeal
05-31-2009, 12:06 AM
LeBron is still the best player in the NBA right now, but you can't win playing 1 on 5. The Cavs learned that the hard way in 2007, and now again in 2009.

But I thought you said they were the 2009 NBA champions :lmao Everyone that wasn't sucking LBJ nuts said this TEAM isn't very good and is extremely overrated, and it showed like crazy once they played a true playoff team.

Dunc n Dave
05-31-2009, 02:01 AM

Good job SpursDynasty for doing what you were supposed to do! SpursDynasty just went out, posted his post, did what he had to do, and made a thread he was supposed to make. No one thought anyone else was capable of making this thread, so none of us should be overly excited about it being made. SpursDynasty was the favorite to start this thread from the beginning. We were the underdogs in this thread, just another routine day at the office for SpursDynasty...:king

DPG21920
05-31-2009, 02:07 AM
Leonard is so weak. Spider man, Spider man, does what ever a Spider can. Look out, here comes the Leonard man.

Leonard=SpursDynasty=Spiderman=PeterParker

LEONARD
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Leonard is so weak. Spider man, Spider man, does what ever a Spider can. Look out, here comes the Leonard man.

Leonard=SpursDynasty=Spiderman=PeterParker

WTF are you talking about??

SD = timvp

where have you been?

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Who is harder to fight, Venom or Findog?

it's me
06-01-2009, 10:48 AM

The real question is …… is Mike Brown the best coach??????:wakeup

SpursDynasty
06-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I said at the beginning of the season that LeBron wouldn't make the Finals and he didn't. Nothing personal, no trash talking...he just missed the Finals like I said he would.

KSeal
06-01-2009, 11:40 PM
I said at the beginning of the season that LeBron wouldn't make the Finals and he didn't. Nothing personal, no trash talking...he just missed the Finals like I said he would.

Didn't you say the exact same things about Dwight and Kobe, the Magic and Lakers?

NewJerSpur
06-02-2009, 12:00 AM
He will get fined for that, thats a sore loser

Told ya' it wouldn't happen. :p:

The league wants to erase that entire incident as fast as possible....they might even destroy the game film, LOL.

redzero
06-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Yeah, SpursDynasty is timvp.