PDA

View Full Version : CLE fans

E20
05-30-2009, 11:43 PM
Is there any way to contact Lebron either by posting on a website or some sort of email that fans have access to or some shit. I wanna write him a letter to convince him to come to the spurs.

lefty
05-30-2009, 11:44 PM
:lmao

balli
05-30-2009, 11:44 PM
:lol

quickerblade
05-30-2009, 11:45 PM
hahahaha Cleveland fans left the building quicker then lebron did

KSeal
05-31-2009, 12:03 AM
If you think LBJ would ever come to San Antonio you are a complete moron. The only reason he would leave Cleveland is to go to a larger market, why would he leave to go to a smaller market and a dying team.

NewJerSpur
05-31-2009, 12:06 AM
If you think LBJ would ever come to San Antonio you are a complete moron. The only reason he would leave Cleveland is to go to a larger market, why would he leave to go to a smaller market and a dying team.

The dying team remains to be seen and is more likely doubtful than anything, but I think LeBron stays in Cleveland.

redzero
05-31-2009, 12:07 AM
LeBron certainly won't stay in that hell hole. I hope he turns on his useless ass teammates and goes anywhere.

E20
05-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Where did all the Cav fans go? LOL But,....

The market size does not matter for Lebron James. The market/media expsoure will always be there for LBJ no matter where he plays. He attracts attention, media exposure, and deals even if he were to play in Alaska.

The money isn't a problem, because Spurs can offer him a max contract, alongside shoe deals and constant endorsments/sponsers the money will be there.

peskypesky
05-31-2009, 01:19 AM

You're the moron. Lebron has all the money he'll ever need. What he needs now is a few Championships, and he could easily get those if he came to the Spurs. Tony Parker, Lebron James & Tim Duncan on the same team equals a three-peat at least. So yeah, he might just decide to come to the Spurs and then what will douchebags like you say?

Ice009
05-31-2009, 01:22 AM

lol because he could win 3 in a row in San Antonio that's why.

RedsLakers24
05-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Lebron is comming to the Lakers, he needs a championship Ring and the only team for him is the Lakers

BRHornet45
05-31-2009, 01:59 AM
sons who in their right mind would want to stay in Cleveland anyways? look at all of their pro sports teams ... all of their stars always leave whenever given a chance. can't blame em.

quickerblade
05-31-2009, 02:38 AM
sons who in their right mind would want to stay in Cleveland anyways? look at all of their pro sports teams ... all of their stars always leave whenever given a chance. can't blame em.
Never been to Cleveland but have heard its a shithole.:lmao

jonnybravo
05-31-2009, 02:49 AM
Get real.

If you dismiss the lying scumbags....there are NO Cavs fans left.

What you are "witnessing" are Lebronze fans. Trash. Just like that city. Total trash. To be fair though, it's not the shit hole that Detroit is.

Chieflion
05-31-2009, 05:27 AM
The Spurs have the largest international market in the NBA and is the type of classy team David Stern wants to sell to the audience because of their clean and good image.

Thunder Dan
05-31-2009, 09:44 AM

LOL at people from New Orleans ripping on Cleveland. New Orleans is basically the worst major city in America. I'm not even going to touch as to why, but it is. It's a terrible place. I mean you guys were murdering, looting and raping eachother during Katrina, and the sad thing is that wasn't abnormal from the every day life it normally is as Murder Capitol USA. New Orleans makes Cleveland look like Bora Bora

Lars
05-31-2009, 10:11 AM
LOL at people from New Orleans ripping on Cleveland. New Orleans is basically the worst major city in America. I'm not even going to touch as to why, but it is. It's a terrible place. I mean you guys were murdering, looting and raping eachother during Katrina, and the sad thing is that wasn't abnormal from the every day life it normally is as Murder Capitol USA. New Orleans makes Cleveland look like Bora Bora

Holy shit, you're still alive???

Must of been a long, sad night.

Indazone
05-31-2009, 10:16 AM

^ Haven't you killed yourself yet? :lol

http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/stores/h/HS2216/catalog/25091.jpg

Thunder Dan
05-31-2009, 11:15 AM
It's funny when people call you out for not being on here on a Friday or Saturday night. Sorry I have a social life and don't spend my evenings on a message board

JamStone
05-31-2009, 11:48 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/10mvcxg.gif

Bandwagon Fan
05-31-2009, 12:21 PM
lmao at spurs fans getting their hopes up over Lebron. No way he'd ever end up in another small market hole like SA after Cleveland. If Lebron leaves itll be to NY, NJ, and maybe after the 8th or 9th spot would be SA if were being generous.

baseline bum
05-31-2009, 12:23 PM

I'm guessing BRHornet45 is from Baton Rouge, based on his screen-name. NO isn't exactly a place I'd want to live, but it's awesome to visit for a few days.

JamStone
05-31-2009, 12:31 PM
I lived in New Orleans for three years before Katrina.

The city has a lot of problems, from being extremely poor, bad roads, environmental hazards, and back asswards segregation still. But, it's also a very charming city with great culture, great music, great food, and some wonderful people. I hate when people rag on the city because unless you've lived there, you don't know. People visit for Mardi Gras or Jazzfest and they think they know the city. It's all flashing tiddies, jazz, and hurricane drinks. No it's not. It's a great city that has its share of problems like a lot of other cities.

I was born and raised in Detroit and I understand why people blast Detroit. But, I get a lot more upset when people blast New Orleans.

peskypesky
05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
lmao at spurs fans getting their hopes up over Lebron. No way he'd ever end up in another small market hole like SA after Cleveland. If Lebron leaves itll be to NY, NJ, and maybe after the 8th or 9th spot would be SA if were being generous.

i can't see why he'd go to either NY or NJ and experience even more disappointment.

Lars
05-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Clearly Houston is the ideal spot. Tons of perfect role players, but no dominant superstar! Lebron to Houston 2010!!!

The Third Man
05-31-2009, 02:15 PM

I know you are hurting right now, but you don't know what the fuck you are talking about with Katrina. Those reports of people "murdering, looting and raping each other" were bullshit. People were fucking drowning and the city was abandoned by the federal government. For some pissant like you to use that tragedy as some sort of cheap tag line to heal the pain of a sports loss is fucking pathetic. Seriously.

LakerHater
05-31-2009, 02:19 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/roidedhulk/lebroncrying.jpg

Ditty
05-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Lebron can make HEB commercials but of course we would love lebron it probably would work like 5 years ago when duncan was at the peak of his career and a duncan and lebron show would be unstoppable and with pop's system close to mike browns system it could work i just dont see why lebron would be excited to come to san antonio unless he has something for mexican women :)

Ghazi
05-31-2009, 02:42 PM
If Lebron bolts Cleveland it will be the greatest betrayal of all time

Indazone
05-31-2009, 03:06 PM
We should take that 23 million we pay T-Mac and give it to Lebron. We got a total of 32 million to spend so....

MambaJuice2408
05-31-2009, 04:22 PM
If Lebron wants to really have a lasting legacy he will stay in Cleveland and make it work. All he needs is a good low-post option down low for offense. That or he needs to become a decent post player.

If he can bring titles to a city like Cleveland, a franchise without a successful history (much like Jordan and Chicago), that's the best legacy you can ask for really. Isn't it?

Indazone
05-31-2009, 04:23 PM
If he's smart he'll go to a Big Market team like the Rockets, capitalize on Yao's popularity and get a HUGGGGEEEE Chinese shoe contract and win a championship.

sook
05-31-2009, 04:35 PM
If he's smart he'll go to a Big Market team like the Rockets, capitalize on Yao's popularity and get a HUGGGGEEEE Chinese shoe contract and win a championship.

exactly. If he was smart he would, unfortunately that isn't the case. I don't know anyone that wouldn't want to play for such a kickass team :lol

JamStone
05-31-2009, 04:40 PM
If he's smart, he'll leave the NBA, sign a two year $100 million contract with a Greek team, retire, and then hook up with Vince McMahon to form the XBA where there are no flagrant fouls, technical fouls, or ejections.

E20
05-31-2009, 04:56 PM
So there is no way to give Lebron any sort of fan mail?

I'm pretty sure I can convince him.

redzero
05-31-2009, 04:59 PM
There are lots of international Spurs bandwagoners, so LeBron might actually have a place in San Antonio. People who are tired of the Spurs might not like it, but it could be a possibility.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-31-2009, 05:01 PM
So there is no way to give Lebron any sort of fan mail?

I'm pretty sure I can convince him.

One of the two applies:

1) This is a stupid joke

2) You're a stupid douche

JustBlaze
05-31-2009, 05:05 PM
We should take that 23 million we pay T-Mac and give it to Lebron. We got a total of 32 million to spend so....
Hot damn! Imagine 'Bron alongside Yao in Houston or even in Cleveland...Game fucking over folks!http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1807/eek.gif

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-31-2009, 06:15 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/carlos12806/cavsfishing.jpg?t=1243811669

BRHornet45
05-31-2009, 06:52 PM
If he's smart, he'll leave the NBA, sign a two year $100 million contract with a Greek team, retire, and then hook up with Vince McMahon to form the XBA where there are no flagrant fouls, technical fouls, or ejections.

son you must have inside sources like me because that is legit info ....the NBA has been working closely with McMahon for many years now in their transition to becoming "sports entertainment" like the WWE.

Ghazi
05-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Lol 121-63

BRHornet45
05-31-2009, 06:59 PM
lol dirk "i like to knock up convicted felon crackheads" nowitzki

Gervin44Silas13
05-31-2009, 07:03 PM
Get real.

If you dismiss the lying scumbags....there are NO Cavs fans left.

What you are "witnessing" are Lebronze fans. Trash. Just like that city. Total trash. To be fair though, it's not the shit hole that Detroit is.

Mistake by the Lake!!!!!!!:wow

E20
05-31-2009, 07:21 PM
One of the two applies:

1) This is a stupid joke

2) You're a stupid douche

Steve Nash

cobbler
05-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Hot damn! Imagine 'Bron alongside Yao in Houston or even in Cleveland...Game fucking over folks!http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1807/eek.gif

I'm imagining but somehow I can't see LBJ being very effective "alongside" Yao on the end of the bench where the injured players reside.

Thunder Dan
05-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I know you are hurting right now, but you don't know what the fuck you are talking about with Katrina. Those reports of people "murdering, looting and raping each other" were bullshit. People were fucking drowning and the city was abandoned by the federal government. For some pissant like you to use that tragedy as some sort of cheap tag line to heal the pain of a sports loss is fucking pathetic. Seriously.

pleeeeease, even before Katrina it was Murder Capitol USA with the highest crime rate of any major city- Katrina just sent it boiling over. There are documentaries and books all about it.

Indazone
05-31-2009, 08:30 PM

:lol

So true

sook
05-31-2009, 08:31 PM
pleeeeease, even before Katrina it was Murder Capitol USA with the highest crime rate of any major city- Katrina just sent it boiling over. There are documentaries and books all about it.

You don't have room to talk.