PDA

View Full Version : Justice has been served.... Magic vs LA

pauls931
05-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I hope that the Magic can pull this off, but I think both teams are very evenly matched talent wise with a slight edge going to LA. However, I think the Magic's D could possibly compensate for this. I would have been so pissed to see the Cavs make it because I think Jackson in a 7 game series could figure out how to jack up Cleveland's one man show.

I think justice was served in LA vs Denver too. Denver had the tools, but lacked the discipline and mindset to take on a contender.

This is going to be a great series. I think the two best teams actually made it to the finals.

It's going to be tough because LA has a lot of bigs that they will use to try to get Dhow in foul trouble. That's about the only way to stop Orlando.

KSeal
05-31-2009, 08:26 AM
I agree. I personally think the Magic have a great chance to beat the Lakers, but in the end I think the 2-3-2 format just favors the home team too much when teams are this evenly matched. Nelson was their leading scorer in both of their wins this year vs. LA and completely owned the Lakers but now he's on the shelf, obviously a big loss for them.

pauls931
05-31-2009, 08:29 AM
I agree. I personally think the Magic have a great chance to beat the Lakers, but in the end I think the 2-3-2 format just favors the home team too much when teams are this evenly matched. Nelson was their leading scorer in both of their wins this year vs. LA and completely owned the Lakers but now he's on the shelf, obviously a big loss for them.

Healthy, I think Orlando will be the team to beat next year unless lebron somehow gets bigtime help or moves to a team with some talent. This year I think it's a tossup, but I think homecourt will help LA a lot. I was going for cleveland earlier because they had homecourt to give them an advantage vs LA. But after seeing the preferential treatment LBJ got, it made me sick and I could not pull for that team.

That said, I respect LA, but hate them. haha Here's to a good series.:toast

InK
05-31-2009, 08:47 AM
I kinda agree with the OP on all counts, hopefully Orlando gives the Lakers more problems then anything they faced to this point, and that the series is going to be competitive. Im pulling for the Magic, but even more so im really hoping for a great Finals.

pauls931
05-31-2009, 08:53 AM
I kinda agree with the OP on all counts, hopefully Orlando gives the Lakers more problems then anything they faced to this point, and that the series is going to be competitive. Im pulling for the Magic, but even more so im really hoping for a great Finals.

I was really pulling for denver to take out LA but after seeing their lack of execution in the clutch, I just couldn't go for them. Hell I know one team not in the playoffs that could have done better in those situations. The clippers...

Allanon
05-31-2009, 12:40 PM
I think justice was served in LA vs Denver too. Denver had the tools, but lacked the discipline and mindset to take on a contender.

This is going to be a great series. I think the two best teams actually made it to the finals.

You feeling alright today?

Doesn't sound like you at all. :lol

Xylus
05-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Fuck the Lakers.

Proceed.

DPG21920
05-31-2009, 12:42 PM
But after seeing the preferential treatment LBJ got, it made me sick and I could not pull for that team.

I am fairly certain that Orlando shot more FT's than the Cavs in this series.