PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Kenny Smith

lefty
05-31-2009, 06:30 PM
During halftime of Magic-Cavs, game 6, Smith insisted on the importance of closing on Orlando's 3 pt shooters, even if that means Howard scores a lot of points

" If I'm Mike Brown, I want Dwight to finish the game with 40 pts "

Guess how many points D12 finished with.

That's right, and they still won the game.

Ghazi
05-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Shut upppppp God

Bob Lanier
05-31-2009, 06:41 PM
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/sweetafton23/Products/LMAO.jpg

lil_penny
05-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Yea I lol'd when dwight finished with 40 yesterday after kenny made that remark.

Gervin44Silas13
05-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Dumbass

iggypop123
05-31-2009, 09:41 PM
nothing wrong with he said. they still made 3's so the plan failed. if you execute it maybe you have a shot

NewJerSpur
05-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Oh the irony. Howard was just a beast last night. He could still learn how to pass out of double teams better from a guy like Tim Duncan, but I think last night the Magic just weren't going to be denied.

SouthTexasRancher
05-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Shut upppppp God

ghazi, I've been worrying about you......I feel it is imperative that you get an injection of liquid into the rectum through the anus for cleansing, for stimulating evacuation of the bowels, an for other therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. Tell your boyfriend to give you a couple enema's. That should fix you right up.

On the other hand there isn't much science can do for being a stupid Dallas Mavette fan. Losers are just that...LOSERS!!!

SouthTexasRancher
05-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh the irony. Howard was just a beast last night. He could still learn how to pass out of double teams better from a guy like Tim Duncan, but I think last night the Magic just weren't going to be denied.

Gasol, Bynum and Odom better inject a boatload of them Los Angeles steroids before the Finals start. I can easily see him having Monster games throughout the Finals. Like you said, "I think last night the Magic just weren't going to be denied", the Magic seem like they want it real bad.

lefty
05-31-2009, 11:05 PM
ghazi, I've been worrying about you......I feel it is imperative that you get an injection of liquid into the rectum through the anus for cleansing, for stimulating evacuation of the bowels, an for other therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. Tell your boyfriend to give you a couple enema's. That should fix you right up.

On the other hand there isn't much science can do for being a stupid Dallas Mavette fan. Losers are just that...LOSERS!!!
:toast

NewJerSpur
05-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Gasol, Bynum and Odom better inject a boatload of them Los Angeles steroids before the Finals start. I can easily see him having Monster games throughout the Finals. Like you said, "I think last night the Magic just weren't going to be denied", the Magic seem like they want it real bad.

:lol @ the steroids comment....they should check in with Manny Ramirez before suiting up Thursday. I expect Bynum to commit some dumb fouls and Pau nor Odom have the strength to match Howard 1-on-1. If you throw Mbenga in there it may take away from your offense like when the Cans threw Wallace at Dwight. On the other side of things, even when Dwight has to sit down the defense at the rim will still be solid with Gortat. After knocking off Cleveland in Game 1 (the best HCA in the league) I don't think playing at Staples will be an overwhelming feat. They may or may not take a game early but they'll likely be ready.

SouthTexasRancher
05-31-2009, 11:17 PM
:lol @ the steroids comment....they should check in with Manny Ramirez before suiting up Thursday. I expect Bynum to commit some dumb fouls and Pau nor Odom have the strength to match Howard 1-on-1. If you throw Mbenga in there it may take away from your offense like when the Cans threw Wallace at Dwight. On the other side of things, even when Dwight has to sit down the defense at the rim will still be solid with Gortat. After knocking off Cleveland in Game 1 (the best HCA in the league) I don't think playing at Staples will be an overwhelming feat. They may or may not take a game early but they'll likely be ready.

LOL...Manny weill give em some of them female hormones he supposedly took. The Lakers wouldn't need their jocks anymore.

I am looking for Orlando to take one of the first two at Staples. The Lakers better be ready for a Tsunami coming from Florida.

SouthTexasRancher
05-31-2009, 11:19 PM
:toast

I think Lil' Markie Cuban and ghazi, should give each other enemas. Just make sure none of us are around because the crap will come flying out like a broken sewer under pressure.

Bob Lanier
05-31-2009, 11:19 PM
:lol @ the steroids comment....they should check in with Manny Ramirez before suiting up Thursday. I expect Bynum to commit some dumb fouls and Pau nor Odom have the strength to match Howard 1-on-1.
What strength? Have you seen his legs? Howard is not a power player.

Keep him off the offensive glass and prevent him from going middle on face-up drives and you'll be fine.

NewJerSpur
05-31-2009, 11:23 PM
What strength? Have you seen his legs? Howard is not a power player.

Keep him off the offensive glass and prevent him from going middle on face-up drives and you'll be fine.

Have you seen his upper body? It blocks out sunlight and allows him to move defenders back further than they liked to be. The Lakers had their share of rebounding issues agaist a smaller Rocket and Nugget team so the "keeping him off the glass" task will be easier said than done IMO.

Bob Lanier
05-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Doesn't change the fact that his low-post game is not that great. Unless he catches the ball directly under the rim or with a clear path to it, he won't score reliably except with the Pat Ewing face-up move into the lane or the jump hook over his left shoulder.

Pau Gasol will be able to do an adequate to good job against him, as he did against Duncan and Garnett last year, and Nene this year. Gasol isn't Rasheed Wallace or Kendrick Perkins, who shut Dwight down, but on the other hand Howard isn't Shaq or Yao. A 40 point game is a huge aberration.

SouthTexasRancher
05-31-2009, 11:34 PM
Doesn't change the fact that his low-post game is not that great. Unless he catches the ball directly under the rim or with a clear path to it, he won't score reliably except with the Pat Ewing face-up move into the lane or the jump hook over his left shoulder.

Pau Gasol will be able to do an adequate to good job against him, as he did against Duncan and Garnett last year, and Nene this year. Gasol isn't Rasheed Wallace or Kendrick Perkins, who shut Dwight down, but on the other hand Howard isn't Shaq or Yao. A 40 point game is a huge aberration.

Bob....

Gasol and Bynum are weak. Those two are going to hear the Thunder and see the Lightening, i.e., they're going to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w&feature=related

NewJerSpur
05-31-2009, 11:37 PM

I've been saying his post-game isn't anything stellar for a while now, so on that point we agree. The hook has proven tough to defend at close range and the only person that has proven they could keep him a good distance away from the rim in Perkins.

Duncan and Garnett are more skilled bigmen than Howard who don't really rely on power to get point (i.e. you don't have to worry about matching up with them physically and banging with them in the post). It's a totally different animal to prepare for, even if it's one that's less skilled. NeNe was a tough match for Pau when he was actually able to stay on the floor and could score on him pretty well on the block without have a large amount of offensive moves.