PDA

View Full Version : Birdman!!!!!!

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
05-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey wus jus wunderin wut u thought bout the birdman! If and think he's a free agent should the spurs go after him? I think hey would help the spurs!!!!!!!!

ducks
05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
he could not hurt
says he wants to go back to his team but most fas do
tell they talk money

Kobayagi
05-31-2009, 09:08 PM
he could not hurt
says he wants to go back to his team but most fas do
tell they talk money

wut?

Forget about it. It's Nuggets offseason priority to extend him. Expressed by both parties loud and clear.

duncan228
05-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Some Andersen conversation in the Think Tank.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124738

ducks
05-31-2009, 09:28 PM
wut?

Forget about it. It's Nuggets offseason priority to extend him. Expressed by both parties loud and clear.

dude sj said he could only play for pop
next thing you know agent would not even return phone calls from spurs

exstatic
05-31-2009, 11:41 PM
I would rather that The Gist comes in and we hope he becomes our birdman.

No shit. A LOT less age AND drug mileage. Besides, Birdman only plays well in Denver. What good does that do us?

jag
06-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I would rather that The Gist comes in and we hope he becomes our birdman.

The Gist is still somewhat of a long shot to even make the rotation.

Blackjack
06-01-2009, 12:19 AM
The Gist is still somewhat of a long shot to even make the rotation.

Yeah, you're probably right.

I'm guessing "The Gist" will acquiesce in his first year and allow Pop to make/decide the rotation. He's cool like that.:hat

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 05:06 AM
wus jus wunderin wut u thought bout the birdman! If and think he's a free agent should the spurs go after him? I think hey would help the spurs!!!!!!!!

Wus jus wunderin wut u ?!?! :dizzy

Is this some new hype street language?! :wow

Anyway, as for the birdman, we dont need him and I don't think he would fit in the spurs team.

superjames1992
06-01-2009, 06:48 AM
I think we should trade Manu straight-up in return for the Birdman.

[/sarcasm]

urunobili
06-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Gortat>Birdman on the Spurs roster...

EricB
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
^ agreed. Gist can do what birdman can. Gortat actually fills a need.

Dex
06-01-2009, 09:11 AM
He'd probably be the best bigman outside of Duncan on the team as soon as he put the pen to the paper...but gottamn, I don't think I could look at that hair 82+ games a year.

urunobili
06-01-2009, 09:14 AM
It’s hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them,” James said. “I’m a winner. It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them. That doesn’t make sense to me. I’m a competitor. That’s what I do. It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”
he had to email it to howard could not tell someone in person that

LOL King Pixie Dust
LOL King Nothing
LOL Cavs

why are you posting this on this thread? attention whoring much? :blah

urunobili
06-01-2009, 09:33 AM
i was responding to someone's sig...mind your business, son.

Lol "football"

lol gm

SsKSpurs21
06-01-2009, 04:31 PM
He will most likely go back to Denver despite getting better offers IMO. he stated that Denver holds a sentimental value with him because that is the place he lived at when he was going through detox for his drug issue. he opted out of NO and went to denver for that reason. he said he didnt want to play anywhere else but denver. (they had a halftime special about him during the lakers/nuggets series)

raspsa
06-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I really don't think Pop is comfortable dealing with players who have a controversial histories or who are too eccentric. BB is difficult enough without having to expend precious time and energy pandering to egos or tying down loose cannons. So guys like Artest, Anderson, etc. just might be too "risky" for Pop to seriously consider.

peskypesky
06-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Birdman won't be a Spur. He's not old enough or broken-down enough. Maybe in a few more years the FO will want him.

pauls931
06-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Hell with that, send him to Phoenix! He can at least contest a shot without drawing 3 fouls at once like sideshow bob.

SouthTexasRancher
06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Birdman won't be a Spur. He's not old enough or broken-down enough. Maybe in a few more years the FO will want him.

:lol:rollin:lol

Supamanu20
06-02-2009, 06:37 AM
I would love Birdman on the spurs.

Yuixafun
06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
I like Birdman much better than the Red Rocket.

Plus Timmy would have a smoking buddy.

I wonder if Manu has any tats.

dbtbandit67
06-08-2009, 06:58 PM
birdman would be a great help but he wont leave denver

meestahmeestah
06-08-2009, 07:11 PM
saw birdman miss a dunk once....in the layup line.

dude is weird.

ducks
06-08-2009, 07:27 PM
birdman would be a great help but he wont leave denver

money talks

draft87
06-09-2009, 01:27 AM
It’s hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them,” James said. “I’m a winner. It’s not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you’re not going to congratulate them. That doesn’t make sense to me. I’m a competitor. That’s what I do. It doesn’t make sense for me to go over and shake somebody’s hand.”
he had to email it to howard could not tell someone in person that

LOL King Pixie Dust
LOL King Nothing
LOL Cavs

why are you posting this on this thread? attention whoring much? :blah

I was responding to someone's sig...mind your business, son.

LOL "football"

pretty sure a post on a public message board is everyone's business.....

let me apologize ahead of time for being negative again, but yr comments about someone's else's sig are even more frightening than the manson+homophobia in your sig. you kinda sound like a lakers fan.

ANYWAY, watching this year's playoffs i'm wondering why gortat is so coveted by many members of the forum. i see him as a nice presence inside, but coming off the bench. mid level exception? not sure he's worth it. plus isn't he a restricted free agent? seems like wishful thinking and wasted planning/scouting time.
isn't it fun talking about SPURS BASKETBALL?