PDA

View Full Version : It never get's any easier.

BruceBowenFan
05-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Nino was his name a chihuahua who's first birthday was next month. Full of life, constantly running around and would brighten up anyone's day. I remember going to my friends apartment his dog had just given birth and when i saw the puppies, one in particular nino my future chihuahua he was the adventorus out of the group, as soon as i laid eyes on him i knew i wanted him. Two days later he was, he then was apart of the family. R.I.P Nino I wish i had more time with you.

:depressed

marini martini
05-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Awwwwwww, so sorry for your loss.:depressed What happened???

BruceBowenFan
05-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Parvo, me and the family decided to put him down, we didnt want to him to suffer anymore.

duncan228
05-31-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose one, now you've lost two in such a short time. Our pets are part of the family, there's an empty space when they're gone.

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose one, now you've lost two in such a short time. Our pets are part of the family, there's an empty space when they're gone.

Thanks. and this really hurts because this is the third dog/family member i lose in three months i cant take it anymore.

mookie2001
06-01-2009, 12:50 AM
this is the third dog/family member
show some respect

duncan228
06-01-2009, 12:55 AM
...this really hurts because this is the third dog/family member i lose in three months i cant take it anymore.

It takes time. You'll always miss them, but it does hurt less when the rawness eases up. Let yourself grieve, it's a natural process and it helps if you let yourself go through it at your own pace. Your pets are part of your family, and it's hard to lose someone you love.

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 12:57 AM
It takes time. You'll always miss them, but it does hurt less when the rawness eases up. Let yourself grieve, it's a natural process and it helps if you let yourself go through it at your own pace. Your pets are part of your family, and it's hard to lose someone you love.

Thanks again duncan228, i really appreciate it.

Cry Havoc
06-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Sorry to hear that. Never easy to lose a member of your family.

I still miss my German Shepherd, and he's been gone for nearly a decade now.

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Nino was his name a chihuahua who's first birthday was next month. Full of life, constantly running around and would brighten up anyone's day. I remember going to my friends apartment his dog had just given birth and when i saw the puppies, one in particular nino my future chihuahua he was the adventorus out of the group, as soon as i laid eyes on him i knew i wanted him. Two days later he was, he then was apart of the family. R.I.P Nino I wish i had more time with you.

:depressed

Aww man, I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry:cry Is Parvo contagious, is that how he got sick too? My condolences again, maybe you will find a new kitten or puppy like I did. :)

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Aww man, I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry:cry Is Parvo contagious, is that how he got sick too? My condolences again, maybe you will find a new kitten or puppy like I did. :)

Parvo is very contagious, as for a new puppy or kitten thats it for a while.

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Parvo is very contagious, as for a new puppy or kitten thats it for a while.

I understand. You said you had a kitten same age as mine huh? I hope he doesn't get parvo. :(

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 08:58 AM
I understand. You said you had a kitten same age as mine huh? I hope he doesn't get parvo. :(

From what i read cats cannot get parvo. It's a canine virus.

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 09:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/petloss2.jpg

SpursStalker
06-01-2009, 09:16 AM
From what i read cats cannot get parvo. It's a canine virus.

Cats can get the Parvo virus ...

"Feline parvo (also called panleukopenia, feline distemper or FPV) is a vaccine-preventable infectious disease. The disease is resistant to many commonly used disinfectants and is unrelated to canine distemper. There is no treatment for this disease with veterinary focus on minimizing the impact of the symptoms."

http://www.cat-health-guide.org/felineparvo.html

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Cats can get the Parvo virus ...

http://www.cat-health-guide.org/felineparvo.html

damn i missed that, thanks for the info.

SpursStalker
06-01-2009, 09:23 AM
damn i missed that, thanks for the info.

:tu

Anytime! I used to date a guy that worked for a Vet and that parvo is some nasty stuff.

I'm sorry for the loss of your pet.

*hugs*

angel_luv
06-01-2009, 12:06 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. I prayed for you.