PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown

Axl Van Dam
06-01-2009, 06:55 AM
:wakeup With his failure to lead the Cavs to the finals, will Mike Brown be sacked as head coach? :wakeup

lefty
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
He should. He is awful as a head coach

It's just a matter of time before LBJ asks the management to fire him

rascal
06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
They need another star go to player. I expect them to make a move this summer to get an impact player and be back in the hunt with a better team next year.

sam1617
06-01-2009, 11:37 AM
How is he awful as a head coach? That team played no defense before he got there, and his making them play D has taken them to the Finals once, and conference finals twice. That team is a severely flawed team, that uses D and one scoring option to win. Does he need a better offensive system, probably, but then again, when guys miss open jumpers, is it really the coaches fault? Blame Ferry maybe, but I think their coach is the least of their worries...

ducks
06-01-2009, 11:39 AM
They need another star go to player. I expect them to make a move this summer to get an impact player and be back in the hunt with a better team next year.

easier said then done
wallace retiring would help
they can trade him and then he retired save cap space though

GSH
06-01-2009, 12:00 PM
He said that next year he has to find a way to get LeBron involved more on offense. I'm sure he's safe.

BTW - my favorite Mike Brown moment was in that last game, when he said, "I'm not asking for calls, but LeBron is getting hit on every play." I wanted to hear one of the commentators say, "If you aren't asking for calls, then what are you doing, Mike? Just being a bitch?"

lefty
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
He said that next year he has to find a way to get LeBron involved more on offense. I'm sure he's safe.

BTW - my favorite Mike Brown moment was in that last game, when he said, "I'm not asking for calls, but LeBron is getting hit on every play." I wanted to hear one of the commentators say, "If you aren't asking for calls, then what are you doing, Mike? Just being a bitch?"
What ?

As if Lebron wasn't involved on offense enough.

I think he - err his assistants - have to find a way to involve his teammates more

GSH
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
What ?

As if Lebron wasn't involved on offense enough.

I think he - err his assistants - have to find a way to involve his teammates more

Sorry - I thought it was too obvious that part was a joke.

To be honest, I don't think Brown has that much control over what LeBron does on the court. And another coach wouldn't either. It's probably irrelevant whether they fire him or not.

lefty
06-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry - I thought it was too obvious that part was a joke.

To be honest, I don't think Brown has that much control over what LeBron does on the court. And another coach wouldn't either. It's probably irrelevant whether they fire him or not.
Ooops :D

WildcardManu
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
LMAO @ BSPN endless promotion of Kobe-Lebron puppet commercials and their dream finals isn't happening.

Muser
06-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't get it? The head coach can only do things with the players he's given, Brown was given one superstar player and 12 turds. What do you expect him to do?

ducks
06-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I don't get it? The head coach can only do things with the players he's given, Brown was given one superstar player and 12 turds. What do you expect him to do?

66 wins
best record
lossing record against boston,la, magic

magic owned them 2 years in a row

Muser
06-01-2009, 05:03 PM
66 wins
best record
lossing record against boston,la, magic

magic owned them 2 years in a row

And that's not Mike Browns fault, like I said NO coach could do better than he has done with that bag of shit team.

raspsa
06-01-2009, 07:05 PM
LBJ is disappointed but at the same time this loss gives him a built-in excuse to jump to a more hi-profile team like the Knicks. He'd love playing for D'Antoni in Madison quare Garden.

45 bank shot
06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
ye i agree, he always messes up the player matchups

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2009, 08:07 PM
mayeb they should start trying to get rid of Z, CLOWN, WALLY, ben wallace....