PDA

View Full Version : tracy mcgreedy

jermaine
06-01-2009, 09:42 AM
where is dat trader going. He is da biggest loser in da nba. i hope da Spurs dont go after him. (If he's healthy i'll take him. lol lol)

robbie380
06-01-2009, 10:07 AM
where is dat trader going. He is da biggest loser in da nba. i hope da Spurs dont go after him. (If he's healthy i'll take him. lol lol)

do you write any sports columns?

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Fml

Tracy McGrady
06-01-2009, 10:16 AM
What did you say??? You big bag of shit!!!! Pathetic motherfucking bitch!! Go killl yourself !

Stump
06-01-2009, 10:18 AM

Wow. Please tell me you're foreign.

Russ
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Spurs should try to get McGrady if it can be done without breaking up the team. His stock is low now and he may even have learned some humility.

One thing he can do (to paraphrase Gervin) is score.

He won't disrupt the Spurs with Duncan, Manu and Tony like he did with passive leaders like Yao in Houston.

It would be a desperate move because it would probably preclude others. But at least it's something to think about.

Leftyventricle
06-01-2009, 11:03 AM

is this a rap lyric?

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Forget McGrady, take English classes.

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 11:19 AM
I think he is too injured Russ. He looked like all of his athleticism had escaped him last year. I do not know if the surgery could fix that, maybe it can?

pad300
06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
2010 Free Agency backup plan. He might just be desperate enough to sign really cheap to get rid of his "loser" tag...

Stump
06-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Spurs should try to get McGrady if it can be done without breaking up the team. His stock is low now and he may even have learned some humility.

He won't disrupt the Spurs with Duncan, Manu and Tony like he did with passive leaders like Yao in Houston.

It would be a desperate move because it would probably preclude others. But at least it's something to think about.

Interesting idea, but there is no way we could put up enough contracts to match his enormous ($23 mil) salary.

GSH
06-01-2009, 12:13 PM

His stock may be low, but his contract isn't. And he wouldn't be a good pickup even if he was cheap. Hell, rat poison is cheap, and doesn't take a whole season to get the job done.

I'm not flaming you, Russ. I just think McGrady is the biggest cancer in the NBA. Even worse than Starbury. Those guys are tempting, because they can put up points, but they kill a team. Iverson can score, too. And look what that trade did for the Pistons and the Nuggets. And I would take Iverson over either McGrady or Starbury.

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
I do not think that is fair GSH. I think T-Mac has been a pretty good teammate over the years. He has not caused problems and his coaches like him.

jermaine
06-01-2009, 01:12 PM
For all you pieces of shit that found my spelling to be funny :lmao so lets quit the jokes and name calling now so hahaha nowlets get over it. :wgaf: Alot of you try to hide behind User names and the internet because you dont have nuts or guts. Eat a dick. But to everyone addressed the issue at hand thanks.

jermaine
06-01-2009, 01:27 PM
I know it is to you lil pussyfart!

robbie380
06-01-2009, 01:29 PM
For all you pieces of shit that found my spelling to be funny :lmao so lets quit the jokes and name calling now so hahaha nowlets get over it. :wgaf: Alot of you try to hide behind User names and the internet because you dont have nuts or guts. Eat a dick. But to everyone addressed the issue at hand thanks.

GSH
06-01-2009, 01:30 PM
I do not think that is fair GSH. I think T-Mac has been a pretty good teammate over the years. He has not caused problems and his coaches like him.

I don't think McGrady is a locker room cancer like Starbury. (To be honest, I have no idea if he is or isn't.) He does his damage on the floor. People say that the great players like Tim Duncan make their teammates better. I think that McGrady is the antithesis of that. I sure as hell don't think he has done anything to make Yao Ming better. And in case you've forgotten, he had some pretty good teammates in Toronto, too. In the 09-00 season, he played with Vince Carter, Doug Christie, Charles Oakley, Kevin Willis, Dell Curry (career .400 3P shooter), and Antonio Davis. That team had a reasonably good mix of youth and experience. But they barely squeaked into the playoffs in the weak East.

Maybe it's a little unfair to compare those years in Orlando, because he wasn't exactly surrounded by great talent, and Grant Hill was always injured. But it was during that time that he got such a reputation for only playing when he felt like it, and letting the other guys know that he was carrying them when he did feel like it.

I remember back during McGrady's rookie season, the Raptors were up by about 20 with less than 2 minutes to play. McGrady tried to block a layup, just to show the guy up. Instead, he sprained his own ankle on the way down, and missed about a dozen games. Then he started feeling sorry for himself, and went into a funk for about another dozen. I guess you could excuse that from a kid coming out of high school. But to me it seems like the way he has always played the game. T-Mac first.

IronMexican
06-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Typical San Antonio thug, the OP is.

Muser
06-01-2009, 01:54 PM
T-Mac

:vomit:

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 01:57 PM
I disagree again; he has been a good on the court teammate as well. He is a very good distributor and has performed very, very well in the playoffs although his team success does not reflect it.

I do not think the lack of team success is a result of him being a "me first" player on the court.

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Iron Mexican is an expert fisher. I guess it is his secret bait.

Texas_Ranger
06-01-2009, 02:53 PM

:lmao:lol:lmao

xellos88330
06-01-2009, 02:58 PM
A pussyfart is a queef..get it right, JermaineOthelloTron

IMO, pussyfart sounds alot funnier than queef. :wakeup

kamikazi_player
06-01-2009, 02:59 PM
No way..this dude disappears in the playoffs and is always hurt. He needs to retire.
I disagree with this, dude tries very hard in the playoffs. Last year, he stepped up in the 4th to make crucial plays against the Jazz. It happens most of the time he's playing in the playoffs. His numbers are there but his teammates are not. Dude just gets unlucky sometimes.

xellos88330
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
As far as McGrady goes, he has proved himself to be a great scorer and all (those 12 points he scored in seconds still haunts me), but he hasn't proved himself able enough to finish a season (including playoffs) with only minimal injury. Just seems like a huge risk to take in my book.

kamikazi_player
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Oh yeah, i would definitely want him as a spur next year, he would make a good fit.

duncan228
06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
(those 12 points he scored in seconds still haunts me)

p_CGxj3dHGA

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Which one of the Grey's Anatomy guys is this?

IronMexican
06-01-2009, 03:55 PM
LA Thugs > SA Thugs

Are you stupid? There are no gangsters or thugs on Los Angeles. SA is polluted by Mexicans.

rayray2k8
06-01-2009, 04:28 PM

Sorry, I didn't understand a f*cking word you just said..
I fear for our future.. :depressed
Oh and try me.. You're no different, behind your computer..
Wonder if it actually does belong to you. :lol

Leetonidas
06-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Are you stupid? There are no gangsters or thugs on Los Angeles. SA is polluted by Mexicans.

Does it make you feel cool to appear like such a dipshit on a sports forum? :lmao

As for McGrady, fuck no.

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Lotta fish today IM, lot of fish.

IronMexican
06-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Lotta fish today IM, lot of fish.

:depressed Not as many as I wanted to catch.

Spursfan092120
06-01-2009, 05:34 PM
p_CGxj3dHGA
I'll never forget it :depressed. Did you have to post a video? :depressed

sam1617
06-02-2009, 09:44 AM
I'll never forget it :depressed. Did you have to post a video? :depressed

I still remember how pissed I was at Devin Brown for putting the ball on the floor at the end. Stupid, stupid play.

DaBears
06-02-2009, 10:34 AM
I would take Mcgrady any day of the week....If he played for SA no one would be doggin da Mann. trust me on this.... You would see people out and around SA wearing T-MAC jersey's

thOOdee
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
I would def want t-mac on the team based on one fact. BOTH TEAMS NEED HELP NOW GETTING OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND. i think its a perfect fit since really he has that big cloud over his career. I hate for spurs to get over the hill players, but t-mac can def contribute still and is actually a vet with all-star exp. under his belt and something to prove.

manufan10
06-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I hope so, but I doubted. See what hip-hop has done! It makes people think it is cool to mispronounce and misspell words.:ihit

Mj6QqCH7g0Q

sook
06-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Fuck tmac, all he can do is make plays, he can't score like he used to. And he is always hurt, but he might be able to help the spurs out.

Maybe we should just waive him.

Indazone
06-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Morey will be watching T-Mac to see how he does next year. It's a contract year for T-Mac and it's safe to say that the pundits were right. We shall see what the Rockets Management does this offseason. I'm sure that Morey was furious with T-Mac for having surgery without consulting first with the team.

DaBears
06-03-2009, 09:05 AM
I say throw a bone to the man sign him up and let him finish his career with a team that has a chance too win. (a proven winner) SPURS go after him...... It might be what both teams need! Motovation for T-MAC and versatility for SPURS. Fresh start and motovation go along way for some players....

manufan10
06-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I'd rather the Spurs made a run for Vince Carter again than T-Mac.

TheSpursFNRule
06-03-2009, 05:14 PM
I know he's always injured but I can't deny that I wouldn't love having the dude on the Spurs.