PDA

View Full Version : Callling all Jailbroken iPhone users!

Cry Havoc
06-01-2009, 09:57 AM
If you're tired of your regular iPhone interface with skins that make no real fundamental difference to the look of your phone, I highly suggest you visit Cydia for a completely new iPhone experience.

It's called iNav.

Instead of grouping your icons together on the screen, it makes a razor-sharp scrollable interface out of your phone. It actually makes the default Apple theme look clunky and uninteresting.

It takes about 20 minutes to get running if you're doing it right, although you have to be careful about the steps to install i.

I installed it yesterday, and WOW is it incredible.

The install instructions are on cydia and modmyi.com

Here are some screenshots:

http://www.apple-news.fr/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/inav1.jpg

http://www.mbtheme.com/uploads/allimg/200903/090312/_141QB64.jpg

If anyone wants to install this but is a bit shady with the directions, either reply to this thread or PM me and I will give you steps on how I did it.

I'm pretty much in love with this theme. It actually makes what's on the screen look as good as the iPhone itself.

There are also a number of mods to the iNav theme already that can potentially make it look even sweeter.

The functionality of this thing is great, too. It groups all your icons on the taskbar at the bottom, and allows you to browse through the standard icons.

ManuTP9
06-01-2009, 03:13 PM
ill be sure to get this when i get my iphone next month,looks neat

koriwhat
06-01-2009, 03:15 PM
why is there an ubuntu logo on that screenshot?

Cry Havoc
06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
why is there an ubuntu logo on that screenshot?

I've wondered that myself, as I have an ubuntu logo on the lower right of my iPhone display now. I'm guessing the guy who coded the theme is probably an ubuntu user.

popshark86
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
if i jailbrake my phone, will this affect my att contract

Cry Havoc
06-01-2009, 05:56 PM
if i jailbrake my phone, will this affect my att contract

No.

Just keep in mind that it's not legal and it voids your warranty. however, if you need to send your phone in for repairs you can always un-jailbreak it by reinstalling the iPhone software -- AT&T cannot tell if you have jailbroke it at that point.

Heath Ledger
06-01-2009, 06:29 PM
im interested can you pm me with details?
thanks i just jailbroke my buddies phone for him today and in return he modded my 360 for me.

popshark86
06-01-2009, 07:27 PM
thanks cry havoc

can you also send me a pm with the details?

resistanze
06-01-2009, 08:18 PM
im interested can you pm me with details?
thanks i just jailbroke my buddies phone for him today and in return he modded my 360 for me.

Damn you got a steal, kinda.