PDA

View Full Version : Nenes arm broken -the play(s)

Fabbs
06-01-2009, 11:13 AM
The Denver Post had a small blurb on Nenes arm, saying he came out with 6:13 left in the game. Does not say which play it was broken on tho.

Was it one of Gasshole or Bynums cheapshots? Of the many they were allowed, i remember saying "Wow, that could have broken Nenes arm" it was so cheaply done.

BSPN of course buried it with one line after pages of Laker worship.
What gives? Guy breaks his arm in an elimination game and the story is buried?

Sportcamper
06-01-2009, 11:28 AM
It never happened...

Nahtanoj
06-01-2009, 11:41 AM
from a screen set by Sasha Vujacic they reported..

DeadlyDynasty
06-01-2009, 12:09 PM
talking about grasping at straws...just stfu

Fabbs
06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
It never happened...
Like the 3 fouls to foul out Nene and cinch Gm 5 for the Fakers never happened.

Got it.

Showtime24 LAKERS
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
they weren't fouls or cheap shots...or at less the refs didnt think so!! :nope
:wgaf:

ginobili's bald spot
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
:lolDamn spurfan never stops trying...

Sportcamper
06-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Look Spurs Fans…Lets not try to cheapen the series…Denver played outstanding basketball…They fought their heats out…George Karl was a field general with his game adjustments…You don’t see assistant coaches diagramming plays for George Karl…In the end it was just too much Lakers talent that prevailed…Denver Fans applauded the Lakers for their determination, brilliance & humility…

IronMexican
06-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Faggs at it again.

Fabbs
06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Link?
Thanks for addressing the issue.

Unlike the Laker Vagina Trolls.
6 and counting not wanting to address the issue but wanting to change the subject.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Make it 7, Faggs

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Payback is a mutherfuckin' bitch
Z6BWYMjTs3c

pauls931
06-01-2009, 02:01 PM
I heard Yao was dirty and took out ben wallace by breaking his leg.

Ghazi
06-01-2009, 02:04 PM
lol "Faggs"

Fabbs
06-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Payback is a mutherfuckin' bitch
Z6BWYMjTs3c

7 Laker Vaginas and counting.

Equating the little Jones "trip" to some cheapshot that broke Nenes arm.
You pussy.

samikeyp
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Look Spurs Fans…Lets not try to cheapen the series…Denver played outstanding basketball…They fought their heats out…George Karl was a field general with his game adjustments…You don’t see assistant coaches diagramming plays for George Karl…In the end it was just too much Lakers talent that prevailed…Denver Fans applauded the Lakers for their determination, brilliance & humility…

One guy in one thread is "Spurs Fans"?

:lol

IronMexican
06-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I found Faggs:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/57420134_b5f5e1e68d.jpg

samikeyp
06-01-2009, 02:48 PM
^^^:lmao

DPG21920
06-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Is that RuffNReady?

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-01-2009, 02:59 PM
"With a cast covering his left forearm, Nene had a hard time getting dressed after the game.
The Nuggets center fractured his arm late in the fourth quarter and left the game with 6:13 to play. Afterward, the Brazilian would not talk to the media about the injury or how it happened."

Allanon
06-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Looks like it happened with 8:37 left in the 4th quarter when Nene fell on his left wrist.

He stayed in the game after he fell on his wrist but you can see him twisting his left arm around like he's trying to work a kink out. After 2 minutes, he left the game.

JamStone
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Did K-Mart make fun of his broken arm? Maybe K-Mart told Nene to do a JR Smith T-Rex impression with the broken arm. Did Carmelo get mad at Nene, punch his arm and start running back 50 yards? Maybe JR Smith broke it with one of his no-look passes, or maybe when JR swung his arm around to pose for the cameras, he inadvertently hit Nene in the arm. Maybe Trevor Ariza broke it while stealing an out of bounds pass... so many possible scenarios.

Fabbs
06-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Looks like it happened with 8:37 left in the 4th quarter when Nene fell on his left wrist.

He stayed in the game after he fell on his wrist but you can see him twisting his left arm around like he's trying to work a kink out. After 2 minutes, he left the game.
Did you get this from watching the replay or are you just making it up?
Reason I'm asking is the only NonVag to weigh in was Nahtanoj who wrote:

Allanon
06-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Did you get this from watching the replay or are you just making it up?
Reason I'm asking is the only NonVag to weigh in was Nahtanoj who wrote:

I watched the replay, I have it recorded. We know he left the game with 6:13 left in the 4th quarter. I watched it backwards until I saw Nene fall down and braced himself with that left hand. Going forward from that, he kept flexing his arm and twirling it around until they took him out.

It seemed he was ok prior to 9 minutes left in the game, he looked ok to me but I didn't rewatch the whole game so I'm not sure when that Vujacic screen was.

Allanon
06-02-2009, 02:24 AM
http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/i5fubphfexkv8kapg3m1.jpg

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/k1gy5hamfa8fx3ydwcn3.jpg

Bob Lanier
06-02-2009, 02:38 AM
7 Laker Vaginas and counting.

Equating the little Jones "trip" to some cheapshot that broke Nenes arm.
You pussy.
You really, really hate female genitalia, don't you?

Were you born by caesarian section? If not, do you feel disgust that you once passed through a vagina?

IronMexican
06-02-2009, 02:45 AM
You really, really hate female genitalia, don't you?

Were you born by caesarian section? If not, do you feel disgust that you once passed through a vagina?

:lmao You're a trip, dogg.

BTW, good call on Billups shriveling in the WCF. He's done this every year apart from 2004.

YellowFever
06-02-2009, 03:23 AM
http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/i5fubphfexkv8kapg3m1.jpg

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/k1gy5hamfa8fx3ydwcn3.jpg

That was the play. Gasol was backing him down and Nene was bracing for the contact when he misstepped and fell, causing Gasol to fall also (second picture). He immediately started to massage his wrist.

Edit:

Let me amend that: Gasol was backing down and stepped on Nene's foot, causing Nene to lose balance and support himself on his arm.

Fabbs
06-02-2009, 08:23 AM
I watched the replay, I have it recorded. We know he left the game with 6:13 left in the 4th quarter. I watched it backwards until I saw Nene fall down and braced himself with that left hand. Going forward from that, he kept flexing his arm and twirling it around until they took him out.

It seemed he was ok prior to 9 minutes left in the game, he looked ok to me but I didn't rewatch the whole game so I'm not sure when that Vujacic screen was.
Wonder if Nene broke it earlier and the brace fall just aggrivated the break? Pics sure don't look like it could have caused the brake.
Nahtanoj was maybe being sarcastic when he said Vagiac broke Nenes arm on a screen?

Let me amend that: Gasol was backing down and stepped on Nene's foot, causing Nene to lose balance and support himself on his arm.
One of the foul calls on Nene, no doubt. :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Wonder if Nene broke it earlier and the brace fall just aggrivated the break? Pics sure don't look like it could have caused the brake.
Nahtanoj was maybe being sarcastic when he said Vagiac broke Nenes arm on a screen?

you really need to let it go...this is just pathetic:sleep

Fabbs
06-02-2009, 08:34 AM
you really need to let it go...this is just pathetic:sleep
You really need to just VagTroll off.
You're adding nothing to the play in question.

pauls931
06-02-2009, 08:36 AM
It sucks that he broke something, but shit happens.

DeadlyDynasty
06-02-2009, 08:44 AM
You really need to just VagTroll off.
You're adding nothing to the play in question.

Because you're talking about NOTHING. Dude didn't break his arm on a dirty play, yet you're desperately trying to prove just that. Also, Nene's injury is insignificant because he's ELIMINATED AND IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE FINALS. Let it go son

Fabbs
06-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Because you're talking about NOTHING. Dude didn't break his arm on a dirty play, yet you're desperately trying to prove just that. Also, Nene's injury is insignificant because he's ELIMINATED AND IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE FINALS. Let it go son
You don't even know for a fact which play it happened on nor if it did or did not happen on a dirty play. Nor do i. I am simply asking, AllAnon and Nah have made intelligent attempts to post which play or plays it happened on. And even they have different plays.

That Denver is eliminated therefore the play is insignifigant is only in your Laker eyes. What a lame take. Whether the play was dirty or not some might be interested in knowing which play it happened on. Sure YOU don't care if Nene was injured on play even a potentially dirty play because a Laker Bois like you will take it any way they can get it.

Seek attention elsewhere sthweethart.

YellowFever
06-02-2009, 07:08 PM

Now this is becoming just plain silly.

You started this thread with a stupid idea and we did our best to show you how and when it happened and this thread should've died out.

But you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel like something is actually there.

Yes, Gasol stepped on Nene's foot and yes that caused Nene to kind of reach for the floor with his arm to brace himself, at the same time Gasol lost his balance and fell.

No way that's an offensive foul because Nene was moving, shuffling his feet to readjust to Gasol backing him up.

Maybe it could've been a no call but a foul on Nene was not out of the realm of possiblity because he was in Gasol's space.

Or do you think defenders should just move his feet back and forth hoping the guy backing in should step on it? (Not saying that happened here...but calling a foul on Gasol in that situation would have provoked defenders doing that more often in the future.)

An unintentional play that maybe should've been a no call and maybe not.

Why are you making such a big deal out of it?

Fabbs
06-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Now this is becoming just plain silly.

You started this thread with a stupid idea and we did our best to show you how and when it happened and this thread should've died out.

But you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel like something is actually there
Your "best" consists of two Laker posters who think the injury occured on two completely different plays. Now granted, maybe the initial break happened on 1st play, the Sasha screen and the break got worse on the Nene bracing himself from the floor.

Beyond that you've had 7 Laker VaginaTrolls add nothing but weaksause.

That a starter broke his arm in a WCFs is "nothing" to you, got it. That myself or others are curious to know which play it happened on is a huge STFU to you thought police who try stuffing it out.

As to the play above being a foul or not, should i pick the dozen of other plays Nene and Birdman were rung up for bogus fouls? Most notably the Game 5 fixaroo where Nene was fouled out and Birdy hampered with several fouls while Gasshole and Odor had 1 and 2 respectively. But the thread is about how Nenes arm got broken.

Bob Lanier
06-03-2009, 07:34 AM
The arm was probably snapped atwain while he was fisting one of those dreaded vaginas.