PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 02:56 PM
qtHNte_Esvw

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Is this real? Or is this some kind of jerry springer - wwe wrestling - type of fake scened show??

Anyway, I hate people who cheat!!!! Scumbags of the world.

:ihit

chreph
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Coincidentally that one aired right after the UFC PPV on 5/23. I had some friends over to watch the PPV and little did we know the best blow of the night would come from Cheaters :lol

Seriously, though, the guy's an asshat. I was hoping someone would do something to him but it looks like he got away from it pretty clean. :depressed

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Is this real? Or is this some kind of jerry springer - wwe wrestling - type of fake scened show??

Anyway, I hate people who cheat!!!! Scumbags of the world.

:ihit

It's a real show, yes. That was not staged. He runs off in handcuffs. :lol

SOB :ihit

SpursStalker
06-01-2009, 03:15 PM
In all honesty ...

Don't look like her mamma taught her how to bring that knee up and drop the son of a bitch.

Cheaters are nothing but losers ...

MannyIsGod
06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Ok don't take this as me condoning what the son of bitch did because nothing could be further from the truth, BUT why was she stupidly pushing him after she saw him kick out the window? What did she expect to come out of things? She should have backed off at that point (actually she should have confronted him without a fucking TV crew but yeah).

In any event, I hope that son of a bitch gets whats coming to him. It takes a big fucking man to go after two women.

Soul_Patch
06-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Lol this show is hillarious. I dont condone him hitting her at all, but if you constantly escalate a situation with cameras, getting in the dudes face, etc...this type of shit is bound to happen. Didnt the host of this show get stabbed once too?

MannyIsGod
06-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Lol this show is hillarious. I dont condone him hitting her at all, but if you constantly escalate a situation with cameras, getting in the dudes face, etc...this type of shit is bound to happen. Didnt the host of this show get stabbed once too?

The show got exactly what it wanted. Any normal people would have restrained dumbass after he kicked in the window and waited for cops to get here. But no, what do they do, force another confrontation.

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 03:33 PM

Yea he got stabbed on a boat. It didn't slow him down though. Joey Greco! :lol

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 03:34 PM
NyACPmeFBRQ

timvp
06-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Ok don't take this as me condoning what the son of bitch did because nothing could be further from the truth, BUT why was she stupidly pushing him after she saw him kick out the window? What did she expect to come out of things? I would actually place that blame on the Cheaters security crew. They had about two dozen rent-a-cops and not one was prepared for the douchebag's punch? He should have been tackled halfway through that punch.

And then rent-a-cop falls for the "my cuffs are too tight" line? :rolleyes

JudynTX
06-01-2009, 03:43 PM
I would actually place that blame on the Cheaters security crew. They had about two dozen rent-a-cops and not one was prepared for the douchebag's punch? He should have been tackled halfway through that punch.

Yea :rollin

BruceBowenFan
06-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Omg that is insane. What drives a guy to hit a woman?

jack sommerset
06-01-2009, 03:45 PM
I heard Cheaters went fake with alot of the shows.

Soul_Patch
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I would actually place that blame on the Cheaters security crew. They had about two dozen rent-a-cops and not one was prepared for the douchebag's punch? He should have been tackled halfway through that punch.

Yes...this...id be suing the shit out of that show...but im sure she signed waivers saying she wouldnt.

this or that?
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
That stud has his choice of women.

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 03:47 PM
I heard Cheaters went fake with alot of the shows.

http://www.houstonpress.com/2002-10-17/news/your-cheatin-art/

MannyIsGod
06-01-2009, 03:50 PM

Well yeah, but they WANT that shit to happen. They're not there to prevent it, they're there to break it up after and make it look like they're protecting her.

But yeah, the part where he runs off was pretty fucking funny. I think he might have been the club's rent a cop and not part of the cheaters crew but who knows.

I really want to know what happened after this.

Mugshot
06-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Well yeah, but they WANT that shit to happen. They're not there to prevent it, they're there to break it up after and make it look like they're protecting her.

But yeah, the part where he runs off was pretty fucking funny. I think he might have been the club's rent a cop and not part of the cheaters crew but who knows.

I really want to know what happened after this.

They never said at the end of the show. They just said that the two were done for good.

JoeChalupa
06-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I was telling the wife about this one. Once he broke that window he should have taken down.

MiamiHeat
06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
1) when I saw him hit her, my jaw opened. holy shit what a shock that gave me. i cannot believe he hit her....wow.

2)what type of woman would KNOWINGLY want a man who was taken?

damn, that's weird.

Bukefal
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
1) when I saw him hit her, my jaw opened. holy shit what a shock that gave me. i cannot believe he hit her....wow.

2)what type of woman would KNOWINGLY want a man who was taken?

damn, that's weird.

There are some sick people in this world, mate :depressed

Xolotl
06-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Just out of curiousity, when that guy got stabbed can he do anything about it? Or, is it his own fault because he was on the other guy's boat and the owner told him to get off?

timvp
06-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Meh, now that I watch it again, it's obviously fake.

-that car window that he kicked in isn't real. No car window completely shatters like that.

-the camera angles change on the point of impact on the kick and the punch so you can't really see it.

-if you pause the punch, she's starts falling before he "lands" the punch.

-at no point do you see any blood running out of her nose. anyone who has gotten punched like that can tell you that your nose pours out blood.

-that "blood" shouldn't have been so thick. that's obviously some type of red syrup.

-the blood is mostly on her hands the whole time. it never gets on her shirt or anything. it magically gets on his shirt though.

-her eyes aren't watering. that happens if you get punched in the nose even if it doesn't cause your nose to bleed.

Yeah ... pretty damn blatant on a second viewing .....

Spur-Addict
06-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Wow, that's up there with the stabbing episode.

whottt
06-01-2009, 10:09 PM
That chick was pushing and shoving that guy and the other girl for a good 5 minutes....she's the one that made it a physical confrontation.

Furthermore that guy was attempting to avoid a confrontation and he had a security crew, a tv crew and pissed off woman following him and harrasing him, he was shoved, tackeled, had his private life strewn out there for public consumpion.

Honestly, if not for him kicking the car window out I'd say he was the most sympathetic person in this entire video, cheater or not.

What he did(cheating) wasn't a crime, the girl and the TV show crew were the ones that commited assault first....in fact he has pretty good grounds to sue them if you ask me.

If you don't want to get punched, don't start shoving and grabbing someone, it's the A#1 way to escalate a disagreement into a physical confrontation.

E20
06-01-2009, 10:12 PM
LMFAO :lmao

That shit was pretty funny. The guy had some balls (seriously) to just flat out punch her. (the girl sort of did come off as pyscho).

Wouldn't blame the dude for cheating on the main girl. Her roomate is like 100x better than her and the guy is right, she let herself go.

Also the host is fucking awesome. Love that guy.

pawe
06-01-2009, 10:36 PM
They're not married or engaged yet so the girl should have just let him go instead of getting stressing out the embarrassment..it's her fault anyway, according to him, she let herself go. :lol

mrsmaalox
06-01-2009, 11:00 PM
That was a scene straight out of "Wild Kingdom"!! :lol And that Joey Greco is sooo slimy I wanna take a bath every time I see him.

50Bestspurever
06-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Total Bull shit. Look at the 5:26 part of the tape. The weapon isn't even loaded.

JoeyGreco
06-02-2009, 08:50 AM
That was a scene straight out of "Wild Kingdom"!! :lol And that Joey Greco is sooo slimy I wanna take a bath every time I see him.

You know you want to take a bath WITH me!! Keep fantasizing because it ain't going to happen.

koriwhat
06-02-2009, 10:23 AM
god that shit was so fake!

angel_luv
06-02-2009, 11:49 AM
http://www.houstonpress.com/2002-10-17/news/your-cheatin-art/

I have heard similar reports, although it was a while back and I don't remember who told me.