PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!

JudynTX
06-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Did anyone watch this last night? :lmao

What a bunch of whiney richers!

http://www.nbc.com/im-a-celebrity/

BruceBowenFan
06-02-2009, 08:02 AM
I was surprised to see john salley in there. But yea alot of whiners, especially janice dickinson.

JudynTX
06-02-2009, 08:03 AM
I was surprised to see john salley in there. But yea alot of whiners, especially janice dickinson.

John Salley is the only one not whining yet. :lol That couple from The Hills, I wanna slap them both. :rolleyes

florige
06-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Where are they at?

JudynTX
06-02-2009, 08:06 AM
In the jungle of Costa Rica. :D

JoeChalupa
06-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I have no desire to watch this show at all. Blagobitch or not.

TheNextGen
06-02-2009, 11:11 AM
those Hills people are fucking idiots..i wanna slap them. They wanted to give up like the first hour they got there cuz thier not with REAL celebrites...and they said they picked big charities that dont need the money. WTF.

robino2001
06-02-2009, 11:14 AM
I watched last night... I will not be watching any more of it. I figured I'd give it a shot but it was horrible. The governors wife getting swept down the river was wicked funny though.

You want funny - the people trying to cross the moving hurdles on wipeout last week was hysterical.

ashbeeigh
06-02-2009, 11:19 AM
I forgot it was on. But catching Spedi once a week on the Hills is enough for me. No more of those idiots.

JudynTX
06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
those Hills people are fucking idiots..i wanna slap them. They wanted to give up like the first hour they got there cuz thier not with REAL celebrites...and they said they picked big charities that dont need the money. WTF.

I don't watch The Hills, so they are new retards for me to watch. :lol

angel_luv
06-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I did not realize the people were competing for charities. I am glad to know the show is not utterly pointless and I thought it was.
I only tuned in for about three minutes last night. It was all I could take.

I liked Heidi on the Hills until she met and began dating Spencer. I hope he does not always act to rude and ridiculous as he does on televison.

Fabbs
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Did anyone watch this last night? :lmao

What a bunch of whiney richers!

http://www.nbc.com/im-a-celebrity/
Only due to fluke timing of chanel changing.
Please tell me those two Hills twunts whining was scripted.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I turned it on for a bit it looked like something that should be on MTV poorly done. I won't waste anymore time on it.

TheNextGen
06-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I liked Heidi on the Hills until she met and began dating Spencer. I hope he does not always act to rude and ridiculous as he does on televison.

within 15 minutes, they wanted to leave.

angel_luv
06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
within 15 minutes, they wanted to leave.

Well seeing as I would not sign up for a show like that, I cannot completely fault them.

Maybe it was just that their better judgement kicked in :lol

ashbeeigh
06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Speidi is out...

Heidi and Spencer -- Quitters

Posted Jun 2nd 2009 10:33AM by TMZ Staff
Heidi and Spencer have followed through on their threat -- they have quit the NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

A source close to production tells TMZ the "Hills" duo walked off the set for good after the live portion of last night's show. It is unclear how the show will handle their leaving on tonight's episode.

Guess they weren't faking ... for a change.

UPDATE -- We're told the Red Cross, the charity Spencer was playing for on the show, now wants nothing to do with the program. It's unclear whether they would have received anything anyway -- but regardless, the Spencer experience left a bad taste in their mouth.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/02/heidi-and-spencer-quitters/

Sad for the Red Cross, but the Red Cross can be kind of nasty at times, is a huge organization and will for sure find a way to recover from some slap in the face from these nasty asshats.

TheMACHINE
06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Speidi is out...

Sad for the Red Cross, but the Red Cross can be kind of nasty at times, is a huge organization and will for sure find a way to recover from some slap in the face from these nasty asshats.

the way they talked about thier charities was direspectful. All the other celebrities told them not to leave because they can help thier charities. The two was like "they're big charities anyways"... =P

PuttPutt
06-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Put some REAL celebs on there & I might watch.

FaithInOne
06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
I came across it last night and watched it for about 10 minutes. I thought it was celebrity survivor or something.

I am ashamed to be part of a country that finds The Hills interesting haha. I even watched 5 minutes of the Hills and was lmao with a friend at how blatantly scripted that show is. You can call out chickflick movie cliche's minutes before they actually happen :rollin

angel_luv
06-02-2009, 07:21 PM
I am watching it now. :wow

All thos creepy crawlies- and lots of spiders, rodents, and snakes too! :lol

ploto
06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Put some REAL celebs on there & I might watch.
That was my thought- I had no idea these people were considered celebrities. Then again, I put on Dancing with the Stars one week and could not tell who was supposed to be the celebrity and who was the professional dancer.

pawe
06-03-2009, 02:41 AM
She may be annoying but that Heidi girl is hot as hell. And what's up with that flesh beard on her husband, he looks like a dirty celebrity.

Destro
06-03-2009, 11:44 AM
that show is greatness

angel_luv
06-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I am watching it now. :wow

All thos creepy crawlies- and lots of spiders, rodents, and snakes too! :lol

I never saw what happened when Heidi and Spencer entered the bug bug/ rodent filled room to gather stars.

I got bored during a commercial break and decided to go to Borders. :lol

Which one of them won?

JudynTX
06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
I never saw what happened when Heidi and Spencer entered the bug bug/ rodent filled room to gather stars.

I got bored during a commercial break and decided to go to Borders. :lol

Which one of them won?

Spencer won, Heidi didn't even try.

Oh and Spencer got baptized by Stephen Baldwin. :lmao

angel_luv
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Thanks Panda Spur. :)

ashbeeigh
06-03-2009, 12:42 PM
I heard on the radio today they want to come back..or at least Spencer does. Oh my goodnesssss. And also Daniel Baldwin may take one of their spots? But umm..isn't this a vote off show? So getting rid of people is the point? And Sanjaya is doing so well. Just, please, don't sing!

robino2001
06-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Spencer won, Heidi didn't even try.

Oh and Spencer got baptized by Stephen Baldwin. :lmao

So they didn't leave or was it prerecorded stuff before they left?

JudynTX
06-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I heard on the radio today they want to come back..or at least Spencer does. Oh my goodnesssss. And also Daniel Baldwin may take one of their spots? But umm..isn't this a vote off show? So getting rid of people is the point? And Sanjaya is doing so well. Just, please, don't sing!

Sanjaya is the one I'm most impressed with right now. Weird. :lol Him and his silly mohawk.

So they didn't leave or was it prerecorded stuff before they left?

The baptismal happened right before they quit for the 3rd time.

When they drive off Spencer says "I don't volunteer for anything, I get paid or something like that"! :rolleyes

Sp Ginobili 20
06-03-2009, 02:53 PM
I heard Speidi was coming back... again. So tired of them

JudynTX
06-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Guess what? Heidi & Spencer are back. Well, the rest of the cast is voting whether they want them back or not. This shit is crazy funny. :lol

Dr. Gonzo
06-04-2009, 09:36 AM
There is no way the producers don't want them back. As sad as it is to say, they are the biggest celebrities on the show. They aren't the most talented or the most successful, but they are certainly the most well known.

JudynTX
06-04-2009, 09:38 AM
There is no way the producers don't want them back. As sad as it is to say, they are the biggest celebrities on the show. They aren't the most talented or the most successful, but they are certainly the most well known.

What? You don't think the Illinois Governor's wife is a celebrity? :lol