06-02-2009, 01:54 PM
lol, owned.

Dex
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
:tu

pauls931
06-02-2009, 02:36 PM
from the comments...

"personally I would rather be the best player in the world. He has an MVP & a Gold medal. I would be more than satisfied with that. Honestly, rings are irrelevant. Lebron would have 6 rings right now if he played for a bigger market team who had money. Money ruins sports. Cleveland sees right through that stuff. We don't need rings, we make superstars for other teams to buy."

Bukefal
06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
from the comments...

"personally I would rather be the best player in the world. He has an MVP & a Gold medal. I would be more than satisfied with that. Honestly, rings are irrelevant. Lebron would have 6 rings right now if he played for a bigger market team who had money. Money ruins sports. Cleveland sees right through that stuff. We don't need rings, we make superstars for other teams to buy."

Thats true, if you are todays best player in the NBA and possibly in the world then, wtf does it matter if you have a ring or not. No other player got their ring all by themselves. Its a matter of the team, well this best player plays in a team where only he leads it. But, his time will come. He'll get a ring, maybe even more.

So, drop your arguments "ooh he has no ring, blablabla" You all know he is the best, even if he does not have a ring.

What matters is; He is the best right now, and will be in the list with best ever players.

TheMACHINE
06-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Damn...i thought it was gonna be different then this one:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127747

BUMP
06-02-2009, 06:02 PM
If you guys think that superstars truly care about rings, your fooling yourselves.

I wouldn't give a shit

1) You're getting paid millions and endorsements. You're set for life
2) Your job is just playing the game you love
3) There is no loyalty to your city, because you could be traded any night

Bukefal
06-02-2009, 06:47 PM
No superstars dont care, lebron is happy with the fact that he is the best player in the world. But you, all here hating on him saying he is nothing without a ring, making fun, you all care. Even if you all know he still is the best.

baseline bum
06-02-2009, 07:33 PM
If you guys think that superstars truly care about rings, your fooling yourselves.

I wouldn't give a shit

1) You're getting paid millions and endorsements. You're set for life
2) Your job is just playing the game you love
3) There is no loyalty to your city, because you could be traded any night

Not everyone's Juan Gonzalez.

monosylab1k
06-02-2009, 07:55 PM
All superstars care about rings, but I doubt they care anywhere near as much as fans care.

Allanon
06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Superstars without rings become bitter old men.

They become the best because they want to be the best.

Alot of times, they just don't have the team to win a championship; because in reality, winning a championship also requires luck.

FaithInOne
06-02-2009, 09:01 PM
How can you be "the best" if you don't care about rings.

Thank god for TD's existence.

monosylab1k
06-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Superstars without rings become bitter old men.

Like who? Barkley seems just fine without one. Stockton doesn't appear beaten up over it. They'd rather have one, but they're lives aren't any less happy because they didn't win one.

Rings are nothing more than a nice fashion item for superstars. Having a ring is a status symbol. Everyone wants a ring, but in the end, winning a ring is more important to a player in order to appease the fans/media that place all the pressure on them, it's not because they can't live without one.

La Peace
06-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah championships are no longer cool now a days