PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Rumor just heard on the radio

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Amare + Barbosa + 14th pick for Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo.

I know that trade has no chance in hell of ever happening, but these repeated trade rumors about the Suns drafting/trading for a PG make you wonder how serious Kerr is about a Nash extension.

KSeal
06-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Well the Suns would have Rondo right now if they didn't just give the guy away. Ray Allen if fucking 100, Suns shouldn't want him.

Why would the Suns do this deal if they can deal Amare to Cleveland for JJ Hickson???

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Why would the Suns do this deal if they can deal Amare to Cleveland for JJ Hickson???

Son if they can get JJ Hickson they should be asking Boston to throw Pierce and KG in the mix.

iggypop123
06-02-2009, 04:16 PM
good old radio. they promised me 5 times that artest was coming to the lakers. just ignore radio rumors cause they are always false

Spursfan092120
06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
good old radio. they promised me 5 times that artest was coming to the lakers. just ignore radio rumors cause they are always false
Yeah..and we were promised Vince Carter and Rasheed Wallace were going to be Spurs...I'd definitely take anything on the radio with a grain of salt.

xtremesteven33
06-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Nash/Barnes for Rondo straight up....

pauls931
06-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Nash/Barnes for Rondo straight up....

Is Rondo really that good, or just looks good because there's always two allstars, sometimes 3 on the floor with him at all times distracting the D?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Is Rondo really that good, or just looks good because there's always two allstars, sometimes 3 on the floor with him at all times distracting the D?

Ya know I thought that at first but I think at this point he's a legit player. IMO he's Boston's 2nd most important player, Pierce being most important.

BlackSwordsMan
06-02-2009, 06:07 PM
vince carter is coming to the spurs for our scrubs I heard on the radio

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM
vince carter is coming to the spurs for our scrubs I heard on the radio

Read the whole post please. I specifically said that has no chance of happening.

KSeal
06-02-2009, 06:16 PM
I heard on the radio the Lakers are trading Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol... oh wait that actually happened.

21_Blessings
06-02-2009, 06:53 PM
lmao lets trade for the guy we sold for cash! Go Team Sarver go

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-02-2009, 06:55 PM
lmao lets trade for the guy we sold for cash!

It's as pathetic as it sounds. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Rogue
06-02-2009, 11:41 PM
I speculate KG is nearly done for his career, so the celtics are seeking a decendant for him to keep their paint tough and powerful. Or the Celtics are tired of KG's inconsistency and have decided to trade him away while his value is not very low, there won't be any team willing to acquire his huge contract though.

E20
06-02-2009, 11:42 PM
If the Suns do this, they're idiots.

I don't even have to explain my reasoning.

mavsluva
06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Ya know I thought that at first but I think at this point he's a legit player. IMO he's Boston's 2nd most important player, Pierce being most important.

Nash w/o finishers along with him is just an average NBA point guard. Assist look wonderful when guys are finishing.

Ghazi
06-02-2009, 11:49 PM

KG is probably their most important player. Their defense goes from dominant to below average without him.

However, KG might be the 4th most important offensive player behind Pierce/Rondo/Allen.

Ghazi
06-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Nash w/o finishers along with him is just an average NBA point guard. Assist look wonderful when guys are finishing.

Give me a BREAK!

check da sig

NewJerSpur
06-02-2009, 11:59 PM
That rumor lives up to the title.

kromediablo
06-03-2009, 12:07 AM
i dont see the deal happening, i would think that the celtics would pick up grant hill as their veteran bench shooting guard to relieve paul peirce.

N4th4n
06-03-2009, 02:19 AM

You are a moron. The nature of an assist is that it needs a finisher. You can say that about every passing point guard in the history of the game.

pauls931
06-03-2009, 08:40 AM
I just heard in my imagination that Nash, Amare, and barbosa are going to NO for Paul and Chandler. Also they´re acquiring lebron james for sideshow bob and shaq.

lefty
06-03-2009, 09:22 AM
I don't see why Boston would do this.

Unless they know something about KG that we don't know .........................

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 09:32 AM
I just heard in my imagination that Nash, Amare, and barbosa are going to NO for Paul and Chandler. Also they´re acquiring lebron james for sideshow bob and shaq.

1) I specifically said this trade has no chance of happening
2) You'd probably cry if that New Orleans trade happened seeing that your two butt buddies would be gone.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Unless they know something about KG that we don't know .........................

What sources other than this talk radio show have said is that Boston is trying to get Amare. The Ray Allene Rajon Rondo part is what I think is made up.

Ghazi
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
I just shed a tear watching the Nash MVP mix

Ghazi
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Fucking great MVP mix :cry :cry :cry

Gino
06-03-2009, 11:19 AM
I doubt the Suns would do this. It would mean they would have to publicly acknowledge that trading Rajon Rondo to Boston in the first place was a mistake, and their owner has the mentality that he is never wrong.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I doubt the Suns would do this. It would mean they would have to publicly acknowledge that trading Rajon Rondo to Boston in the first place was a mistake, and their owner has the mentality that he is never wrong.

I agree completely here.

The thing is that even Sarver knows selling off Rondo was wrong, and that's why he has the local Phoenix media blaming D'antoni for it. You didn't know? Every bad personnel decision made since sarver took over was D'antoni's fault? Ask Sarver if you don't believe me :lol

Gino
06-03-2009, 11:40 AM
I agree completely here.

The thing is that even Sarver knows selling off Rondo was wrong, and that's why he has the local Phoenix media blaming D'antoni for it. You didn't know? Every bad personnel decision made since sarver took over was D'antoni's fault? Ask Sarver if you don't believe me :lol

Can he really blame D'Antoni for the Shaq trade?

Im not saying that Marion wasnt in decline, but Shaq and that ridiculous contract were BURIED in Miami. Now Miami has rebuilt and the Suns are paying for their 2006 championship.

I aslo think the Jason Richardson trade was stupid on Phoenix's part and that was after they D'Antoni was gone.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Can he really blame D'Antoni for the Shaq trade?

Im not saying that Marion wasnt in decline, but Shaq and that ridiculous contract were BURIED in Miami. Now Miami has rebuilt and the Suns are paying for their 2006 championship.

Jermaine O'neal's contract is just as bad as Shaq's and he's a worse player. this^ makes no sense.

The Shaq trade didn't hurt the Suns. They were done before the Shaq trade. And D'antoni has openly said he wanted the Shaq trade, he and Nash were the two biggest advocates of the trade, Kerr and Sarver were the two hesitant ones. That's based off stuff D'antoni and Nash have actually said.

Gino
06-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Jermaine O'neal's contract is just as bad as Shaq's and he's a worse player. this^ makes no sense.

The Shaq trade didn't hurt the Suns. They were done before the Shaq trade. And D'antoni has openly said he wanted the Shaq trade, he and Nash were the two biggest advocates of the trade, Kerr and Sarver were the two hesitant ones. That's based off stuff D'antoni and Nash have actually said.

Actually, Miami's owner called Sarver and pitched the idea to him rather than going through GMs. I agree that Steve Kerr was more reluctant that D'Antoni.

You must be a Shaq fan, I take it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
You must be a Shaq fan, I take it.

No, I'm a Suns fan that knows their record at the time of the trade was fool's gold and was only cause of a weak pre-all star break schedule. They weren't going to do any better with that faggot douche Marion and a change needed to be made. They were out of options so they gambled with a trade that really didn't make them any better or worse.

Most importantly, I'm a Suns fan that's really sick of hearing people talk about the Shaq trade as if it broke up what was the 2nd coming of the 1986 Boston Celtics.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I aslo think the Jason Richardson trade was stupid on Phoenix's part and that was after they D'Antoni was gone.

It wasn't stupid at all. Raja Bell was playing lazy, shitty basketball and was becoming a locker room cancer who didn't think it was "fun" to play for Porter. He was taking shots he had no business taking and getting torched by the opposing shooting guard on a nightly basis.

This is another example where people talk about how much this trade "hurt Phoenix on defense" as if Phoenix was some fuckin defensive powerhouse prior to the trade.

Gino
06-03-2009, 01:44 PM
It wasn't stupid at all. Raja Bell was playing lazy, shitty basketball and was becoming a locker room cancer who didn't think it was "fun" to play for Porter. He was taking shots he had no business taking and getting torched by the opposing shooting guard on a nightly basis.

This is another example where people talk about how much this trade "hurt Phoenix on defense" as if Phoenix was some fuckin defensive powerhouse prior to the trade.

No one ever said Phoenix was a defensive powerhouse, but they had four decent defenders in Marion, Kurt Thomas, Raja Bell and even Boris Diaw.

Now, virtually everyone on their team is a poor defender.

And Raja Bell was right. That guy deserved to be fired. Not because he asked them to play defense but because he didnt do anything he was brought in to do. The Suns were still incredibly undisciplined on defense last season, even more so than under their previous coach. Amare still barked after every time he missed a shot. Shaq still refused to rotate off of any screen etc. All Porter did was slow down their offense and attempt to run Detroit plays for Phoenix.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
No one ever said Phoenix was a defensive powerhouse, but they had four decent defenders in Marion, Kurt Thomas, Raja Bell and even Boris Diaw.

And Raja Bell was right. That guy deserved to be fired. Not because he asked them to play defense but because he didnt do anything he was brought in to do. The Suns were still incredibly undisciplined on defense last season, even more so than under their previous coach. Amare still barked after every time he missed a shot. Shaq still refused to rotate off of any screen etc. All Porter did was slow down their offense and attempt to run Detroit plays for Phoenix.

Diaw was never a good defender. People made this up once the Richardson trade happened just to criticize the Suns for the hell of it. Being a better defender than Amare Stoudemire and being a good defender are two completely different things.

The Kurt Thomas trade anyone with half a brain knows was stupid as fuck. Next year when Serge Ibaka wins rookie of the year that'll become even more apparent. If the Suns trade Shaq and consequently become one of the top 5 worst teams in basketball which leads to OKC getting John Wall, it'll become one of the biggest heists of all time.

And a large reason why Marion was traded was cause in years past he hustled his ass off on D and he was no longer doing that. Marion wanted out from the day Kerr told him he wouldn't be getting a max contract extension and his heart was no longer with the team after that. Half his foot was out the door the entire season leading up to the trade.

And don't say Raja Bell was a good defender just cause you hear it all the time. Last season before the Suns traded him his defense was downright pathetic and disgusting. Look at some of the box scores before the trade if you think I'm wrong. Like the one good game T-Mac had the entire year was against Bell. Same situation as Diaw, being a better defender than Jason Richardson and being a good defender are two completely different things.

And I wasn't aware it's Raja Bell's job to say whether or not the coach should be fired. I always thought the players were supposed to listen to whomever was coach, silly me. But what exactly is Porter supposed to do if the team refuses to play defense and refuses to listen to him while the GM just sits back with his thumb up his ass and does nothing? Is he supposed to bring a gun to the game and say, "Ima pop you if you don't play defense Amare"?

pauls931
06-03-2009, 02:13 PM

+1

One thing I noticed after the Marion trade was guards were able to get into the teeth of their D easier. I figured shaq anchoring the D would help, but it only helped against centers like Yao and Duncan. The ginobilis and parkers of the world were having layup drills at this point.

Shaq was brought in to stop duncan, he did a good job, but what they gave up essentially just created another hole in their defense for teams to exploit.

Gino
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Diaw was never a good defender. People made this up once the Richardson trade happened just to criticize the Suns for the hell of it. Being a better defender than Amare Stoudemire and being a good defender are two completely different things.

The Kurt Thomas trade anyone with half a brain knows was stupid as fuck. Next year when Serge Ibaka wins rookie of the year that'll become even more apparent. If the Suns trade Shaq and consequently become one of the top 5 worst teams in basketball which leads to OKC getting John Wall, it'll become one of the biggest heists of all time.

And a large reason why Marion was traded was cause in years past he hustled his ass off on D and he was no longer doing that. Marion wanted out from the day Kerr told him he wouldn't be getting a max contract extension and his heart was no longer with the team after that. Half his foot was out the door the entire season leading up to the trade.

And don't say Raja Bell was a good defender just cause you hear it all the time. Last season before the Suns traded him his defense was downright pathetic and disgusting. Look at some of the box scores before the trade if you think I'm wrong. Like the one good game T-Mac had the entire year was against Bell. Same situation as Diaw, being a better defender than Jason Richardson and being a good defender are two completely different things.

And I wasn't aware it's Raja Bell's job to say whether or not the coach should be fired. I always thought the players were supposed to listen to whomever was coach, silly me. But what exactly is Porter supposed to do if the team refuses to play defense and refuses to listen to him while the GM just sits back with his thumb up his ass and does nothing? Is he supposed to bring a gun to the game and say, "Ima pop you if you don't play defense Amare"?

Of course not. What would Popovic do if Duncan ever played defense like Amare?

He would bench his ass in two seconds and rip him a new O-ring. He would yell so much he would pass out from lack of oxygen.

Instead, the Suns hired the worst communicator whose first language is actually English. And they gave Amare a role model in Shaq who is actually even more lazy on defense and has a bigger ego.

I dont blame them for trading Marion because:
1) HE WANTED OUT
2) I agree, he wasnt playing as well.

I disagree with your assessment with Raja Bell and Boris Diaw. I think Boris Diaw is one of the most natural basketball players Ive ever seen for someone that size. Very comparable to Lamar Odom, Danny Manning etc.

bostonguy
06-03-2009, 02:49 PM
I highly doubt this rumor is valid.

1.) Is Amare willing to come off the bench? KG/Perkins make our inside d solid. Amare would make it worse.

2.)Who in the hell will be our starting pg? Barbosa? House? Someone in the draft? :lmao

3.) The Suns can easily get better deals else where.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
I disagree with your assessment with Raja Bell and Boris Diaw. I think Boris Diaw is one of the most natural basketball players Ive ever seen for someone that size. Very comparable to Lamar Odom, Danny Manning etc.

How many Suns games did you watch this year before they traded Bell? His defense was downright terrible. Please don't try to tell me about a team you didn't watch at all.

And being lazy and being immobile are two completely different things. Shaq isn't lazy on defense, he's a 37 year old that weighs 330 pounds, not being able to stay on front of Chris Paul when Nash doesn't fight through a screen doesn't make him lazy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 02:54 PM
I highly doubt this rumor is valid.

1.) Is Amare willing to come off the bench? KG/Perkins make our inside d solid. Amare would make it worse.

2.)Who in the hell will be our starting pg? Barbosa? House? Someone in the draft? :lmao

3.) The Suns can easily get better deals else where.

That's what I thought but from what I read it's not a completely invalid rumor. I'd feel bad for Boston fans if this happened, and no the Suns can't get better, they couldn't even get JJ Hickson.

Gino
06-03-2009, 03:50 PM
How many Suns games did you watch this year before they traded Bell? His defense was downright terrible. Please don't try to tell me about a team you didn't watch at all.

And being lazy and being immobile are two completely different things. Shaq isn't lazy on defense, he's a 37 year old that weighs 330 pounds, not being able to stay on front of Chris Paul when Nash doesn't fight through a screen doesn't make him lazy.

I disagree. Shaq moved just fine in the Suns last game against the Lakers.

You could argue that he geared himself up to play against Kobe and that he cant do that on a night basis.

Fine. But the Suns still shouldnt have traded for him if thats the case. My feeling is the he chooses to hustle when he has the ball, and play half-ass the rest of the time (unless he's playing against the Lakers or in an all-star game). I like the guy personally, but he's lazy and poor role model for Stoudemire. Its a shame they couldnt have kept Kurt Thomas around longer to teach Amare a few things.

And I dont know where this Bell hatred comes from or why you question how many Suns games I watched this season. I watched a lot before and after Porter was fired, and I can tell you that Richardson doesnt bring Phoenix anything they didnt already have in Leandro Barbosa (only Barbosa does it better). The Suns lost their last two decent defenders (as over-hyped as you think they are) for a player who further killed their cap space and weakened their defense without providing anything new on offense.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I watched a lot before and after Porter was fired, and I can tell you that Richardson doesnt bring Phoenix anything they didnt already have in Leandro Barbosa (only Barbosa does it better). The Suns lost their last two decent defenders (as over-hyped as you think they are) for a player who further killed their cap space and weakened their defense without providing anything new on offense.

Richardson brought plenty of new things but rather than utilize him they decided to turn him into a chucker that's dependent on Nash to create all of his shots. And Barbosa also sucks fat cock.

Gino
06-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Richardson brought plenty of new things but rather than utilize him they decided to turn him into a chucker that's dependent on Nash to create all of his shots. And Barbosa also sucks fat cock.

Wow. Are you even a Suns fan?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Wow. Are you even a Suns fan?

If I was a Spurs fan I'd love Barbosa for the way he played against them in 2007 or 2008. I'll never forgive that little Brazilian faggot for deciding he didn't need to show up to those playoff series.

Ghazi
06-03-2009, 07:33 PM
That trade arguably makes both teams worse.

montgod
06-03-2009, 09:07 PM
I speculate KG is nearly done for his career, so the celtics are seeking a decendant for him to keep their paint tough and powerful. Or the Celtics are tired of KG's inconsistency and have decided to trade him away while his value is not very low, there won't be any team willing to acquire his huge contract though.

No way this trade happens. I see the celts trying one more time with their current team and then will blow it up...

Blackjack
06-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Amare will be dealt

In the article it is reported that ”First and foremost the Suns still want Steve Nash to be the point guard on this team and want to extend him another two years. Second, in any trade involving Stoudemire they would like to get another big back. The Celtics deal I discussed centered around Rondo and Ray Allen, two guards. So while I believe Rondo can be had for the right price, I just can't see the Suns wanting to end the Steve Nash era at this point. Remember, they still need to sell tickets to a fan base unhappy with last season's results and dealing with a tough economy.

The most likely trade partner for the Suns is the Washington Wizards who have some good young talent on the roster as well as having the #5 pick in the upcoming draft. The Wizards have several players the Suns would be interested in, including Caron Butler, Nick Young, Andray Blatche, JaValee McGee and of course the pick. Washington could use the athleticism and size of Stoudemire up front to team with Antwan Jamison and a healthy Gilbert Arenas and give the Wizards a formidable threesome to contend in the East.

The Suns could get back a solid player in Butler, a young player with talent to groom and a top-5 pick with which to grab another young player and start the rebuilding process.”

http://ktar.com/?sid=1175731&nid=624

Nash2TimeMVp
06-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Ghazi, I like your sig. :tu

This trade would suck. :td

Rajon Rondo is not needed we already got probably the best PG in the NBA. Rondo would just be a waste of space.

duncan228
06-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Another one about Amare and the Wizards.

There have been widespread reports that Phoenix could deal center Amare Stoudemire to the Wizards for forward Antawn Jamison, the No. 5 overall draft pick and guard Mike James and his expiring contract. When asked if the deal seemed like anything more than a rumor, a Western Conference executive put it this way: "It's a definite possibility, I guess."

http://probasketballnews.com/story/?storyid=523

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 08:27 AM

Rajon Rondo is not needed we already got probably the best PG in the NBA. Rondo would just be a waste of space.

You're such a faggot homo Canadian loving douche it makes me embarrassed to be cheering for the same team as you you stupid T-bagging fag bait piece of shit.

stretch
06-04-2009, 08:31 AM

Chris Paul plays for the Suns?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Chris Paul plays for the Suns?

Ignore that stupid bandwagon faggot that didn't watch basketball prior to 2005 who has no fuckin idea what he's talking about.

CP3 > Deron Williams > Tony Parker > Devin Harris > Chauncey Billups > Rajon Rondo > Jason Kidd > Goran Dragic > Steve Nash

LnGrrrR
06-04-2009, 09:54 AM
I doubt Celtics would trade Rondo. Unless they're REALLY desperate for a title and want to throw away any chance of competing in the decade after next year.

LnGrrrR
06-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Ignore that stupid bandwagon faggot that didn't watch basketball prior to 2005 who has no fuckin idea what he's talking about.

CP3 > Deron Williams > Tony Parker > Devin Harris > Chauncey Billups > Rajon Rondo > Jason Kidd > Goran Dragic > Steve Nash

Due to youth (and because I expect him to continue to increase his game), I'd put Rondo before Billups in that line. And I'd replace Dragic with Calderon.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Due to youth (and because I expect him to continue to increase his game), I'd put Rondo before Billups in that line. And I'd replace Dragic with Calderon.

The part with Goran "White Magic" Dragic is a joke. I see your point about Rondo and Billups but I'm not talking about youth, I'm talking about who's better RIGHT NOW.

Nash2TimeMVp
06-04-2009, 02:17 PM
You're such a faggot homo Canadian loving douche it makes me embarrassed to be cheering for the same team as you you stupid T-bagging fag bait piece of shit.

:lol:lol

sorry, but you're the worst type of suns fan ever. do you realize why spurs fans like you? because they can see all the jizz dripping down from you mouth of all the dick you've been sucking from your posts. you don't even seem like a suns fan, more like a kobe hater and a duncan nut hugger. you're probably a spurs fans posting as a suns fan. sorry but you fail as a poster and probably as a person, so go please shoot yourself douchebag.

also you don't know what you're taking about in terms of team sucess. Shaq has to go he hasn't done anything and since his arrival we've had a 1st round exit and missed the playoffs and yet you continue to ask for his dick up your vagina 24/7. Go back to what's worked.

steve nash probably fucked your wife or your mom and now you have a grudge against him even though he's been the sole reason for the teams turnaround since 03-04.

ginobili's bald spot
06-04-2009, 02:31 PM

Reading your posts makes me wish I had a time machine, so I could go back in time and kick your mom in the stomach.

Nash2TimeMVp
06-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Reading your posts makes me wish I had a time machine, so I could go back in time and kick your mom in the stomach.

sorry nash > rondo.

I'd like the roles to be switched and see how rondo fairs in having everything placed on him, while nash can just free load off 3 super star HOF players.

edit
wow your a lakers fan. just because rondo's team brutally anally raped your team and exposed kobe doesn't mean you have to defend him.

LnGrrrR
06-04-2009, 02:35 PM
The part with Goran "White Magic" Dragic is a joke. I see your point about Rondo and Billups but I'm not talking about youth, I'm talking about who's better RIGHT NOW.

I knew it was a joke... I was trying to be droll. :D

Right now? Billups... but two years from now? I'd go with Rondo. Especially if he grows up as much next year as he did this year. He's becoming a quick learner.

LnGrrrR
06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
sorry nash > rondo.

I'd like the roles to be switched and see how rondo fairs in having everything placed on him, while nash can just free load off 3 super star HOF players.

edit
wow your a lakers fan. just because rondo's team brutally anally raped your team and exposed kobe doesn't mean you have to defend him.

I think Rondo did damn well during the playoffs, even without KG and Ray Allen playing poorly in the last series. (Rondo was missing alot of shots as well in that last series... I'm pretty sure that all the Celtics were gassed that series.)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 03:27 PM
:lol:lol

sorry, but you're the worst type of suns fan ever. do you realize why spurs fans like you? because they can see all the jizz dripping down from you mouth of all the dick you've been sucking from your posts. you don't even seem like a suns fan, more like a kobe hater and a duncan nut hugger. you're probably a spurs fans posting as a suns fan. sorry but you fail as a poster and probably as a person, so go please shoot yourself douchebag.

also you don't know what you're taking about in terms of team sucess. Shaq has to go he hasn't done anything and since his arrival we've had a 1st round exit and missed the playoffs and yet you continue to ask for his dick up your vagina 24/7. Go back to what's worked.

steve nash probably fucked your wife or your mom and now you have a grudge against him even though he's been the sole reason for the teams turnaround since 03-04.

Steve Nash can't fuck my mom. She has a vagina and so does Nash. Two vaginas can't fuck moron.

You're a complete douche retard I'm pretty sure everyone here agreed. Nash didn't do shit for the Suns last year. In case you didn't notice this great team led by Steve Nash hasn't even made the finals.

Goran Dragic > Nash. At least Dragic plays defense and doesn't make jabs at his teammates through the media.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 03:32 PM
For the Suns, anything after game six of the 2007 semifinals happened postmortem.

I'd love to have Rondo, but don't see Boston trading their up-n-coming stud for a quality player/contract in Barbosa and a goggle-wearing offensive stud/defensive liability.

So many small things the Suns did wrong year after year snow balled and handcuffed the post-Shaq-trade Suns that it's unfair to point the finger at that singular trade and say it was the beginning of the end. Truth be told, the beginning of the end occured even before Nash was even signed to begin with when the Suns traded the 7th overall selection to Chicago when Andre Iguodala was still on the board.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 03:35 PM
For the Suns, anything after game six of the 2007 semifinals happened postmortem.

I'd love to have Rondo, but don't see Boston trading their up-n-coming stud for a quality player/contract in Barbosa and a goggle-wearing offensive stud/defensive liability.

So many small things the Suns did wrong year after year snow balled and handcuffed the post-Shaq-trade Suns that it's unfair to point the finger at that singular trade and say it was the beginning of the end. Truth be told, the beginning of the end occured even before Nash was even signed to begin with when the Suns traded the 7th overall selection to Chicago when Andre Iguodala was still on the board.

Exactly JMJ. The Suns were doomed way before the Shaq trade. Their best record in the west at the time of the trade was a case of fool's gold.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 03:41 PM
This is what Amaretard playing for Boston would be 10 games into the year:

Doc Rivers: Amare"""e, we're starting Perkins and moving you to the bench. You're simply killing this team with the defense you're playing and the lack of rebounds you're getting. Paul and Kevin are extremely irritated and so am I. Plus I wish we knew this at the time of the trade but other than perfectly executed pick and rolls and wide open mid range jumpers, you're pretty limited on offense.

Amar'e: My name is Amar'e, not Amar"""e. Expecting me to play defense is probably asking too much, but when you can't even say my name right I'm even lazier.

Doc Rivers: Whatever Amar'e. Please don't use your name as an excuse for bad defense.

Amar'e: you're right coach, sorry. I'll be back in the starting lineup soon because my GORILLA!!! game is about to come out.

Doc Rivers: Why don't you stop talking about how much work you plan on putting in on defense, how your goal is to win defensive player of the year, gorillas, Tupac, Terry Porter, and how much you want to win a championship.

Amar'e: Talking about how much I plan on working at defense with a new coach makes the fans actually believe I plan on working at defense. It's an old trick my agent taught me.

Doc Rivers: No, that's not going to work in Boston. That only worked in Phoenix when the media was too afraid to call you out on anything. Here we have writers that call it as they see it, not as Robert Sarver tells them to see it.

Amar'e: You know in Phoenix we got the coach fired for telling us to play defense. You don't want that to happen, do you?

Doc Rivers: I don't need to worry about it happening. You seem to be the only player on this team that doesn't like playing defense. Paul and Kevin won a championship playing defense, they know it's important.

Amar'e: I'm going to win a championship. The problem is Shaq and his lack of championships was stopping me from doing it in Phoenix. Now Kevin and Paul are stopping me from winning a championship, and so are you Doc. It's all your fault. Just like how it was Terry Porter's fault a year ago, and Mike D'antoni's fault a year before that. THE NEXT TEAM I'M ON BETTER BE READY FOR A TITLE RUN!!!!

Doc Rivers: This is pointless

I don't think Boston wants that.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I think they had a 25% win percentage vs. teams like Lakers, New Orleans, San Antonio, Utah, Boston, Cleveland, etc... Basically vs. the top, they came out on the bottom.

What ra-ra Suns fans need to understand is once Horry went all Claude Lemieux on Nash, the Suns chances at a Title were done. That singular moment exposed the Suns for everything they were. They had zero discipline to stay put. Even the coaches had zero understanding of what to do as not a single one of them made sure the bench stayed on the bench. When the suspensions occurred, they showed they were weak sisters mentally, and were thus incapable to man up and overcome for even a game. D'Antoni proved to be an idiot, by running five players out in game six for darn near 40 minutes, exhausting them by the fourth when the Spurs won late. And once finished in the series, Sarver proved himself cheap, D'Antoni incapable of change, Kerr not ready and many of the Suns too mindful of money.

There's your real reasons for everything that's happened since game six of 2007 semifinals ended.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 03:59 PM
I think they had a 25% win percentage vs. teams like Lakers, New Orleans, San Antonio, Utah, Boston, Cleveland, etc... Basically vs. the top, they came out on the bottom.

What ra-ra Suns fans need to understand is once Horry went all Claude Lemieux on Nash, the Suns chances at a Title were done. That singular moment exposed the Suns for everything they were. They had zero discipline to stay put. Even the coaches had zero understanding of what to do as not a single one of them made sure the bench stayed on the bench. When the suspensions occurred, they showed they were weak sisters mentally, and were thus incapable to man up and overcome for even a game. D'Antoni proved to be an idiot, by running five players out in game six for darn near 40 minutes, exhausting them by the fourth when the Spurs won late. And once finished in the series, Sarver proved himself cheap, D'Antoni incapable of change, Kerr not ready and many of the Suns too mindful of money.

There's your real reasons for everything that's happened since game six of 2007 semifinals ended.

^Dat's Da Troof.

I will add that Kerr and Sarver the following off season made a dedicated effort to make sure the Suns chances at contending in 2008 went from slim to non-existent. They sold off yet ANOTHER draft pick along with James Jones and signed Grant Hill. Grant Hill's my 2nd favorite player on the team now but he wasn't going to turn the 2008 Suns into contenders. Kerr and Sarver capped a disastrous off season off by trading the one reason the Suns weren't swept by the Spurs and getting nothing in return.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 04:06 PM
I hate Robert Sarver as much as I have hated any single person ever.

Love Grant Hill. I pray he goes to a team where he can win a Title. I'd love to see him return to Orlando now that he's healthy and they are good. Hill deserves so much better than Sarver will pay to give him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 04:10 PM
I hate Robert Sarver as much as I have hated any single person ever.

Love Grant Hill. I pray he goes to a team where he can win a Title. I'd love to see him return to Orlando now that he's healthy and they are good. Hill deserves so much better than Sarver will pay to give him.

He already re-enrolled his daughter in a charter school (forget the name of it) in Phoenix. He said he wants to come back next year and unless the team trades away its entire core he doesn't see going anywhere else. By all means I welcome him back I just think he deserves better.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Too many Suns fans dismissed the Kurt Thomas sell-off because they never understood his importance because D'Antoni could never figure out how to use him right. He over played him in 2005 when first with the team, costing him the playoffs with a stress fracture, then basically benched him in 2006-07, but still expected greatness whenever he felt like bestowing playing time upon the guy. Thomas is a glue-type player. It won't always show up in the boxscore, but your team is better for playing him. At least it was several years back.

Trading two picks along with him, not to mention two picks without any protection, will haunt the Suns for years. Suns needed to gut this team last season and didn't. Now they are stuck. It could be a decade before Sarver lucks into a playoff contending team again.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 04:17 PM
He already re-enrolled his daughter in a charter school (forget the name of it) in Phoenix. He said he wants to come back next year and unless the team trades away its entire core he doesn't see going anywhere else. By all means I welcome him back I just think he deserves better.

Damn it, Hill. Be greedy. Sarver doesn't deserve your loyalty. He's a piece of shit and will only further waste the remaining years of your career. Pack your bags, tell him off, go do right by yourself. You deserve good after the grief you've endured.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I agree about Kurt Thomas. The fans like that Nash T-bagging douche who posted earlier in the thread didn't watch basketball at all before 2004 so the only basketball they have any semblance of knowledge about is D'antoni ball, where role players and post defensive specialists are completely useless.

But still, they should have been able to see the difference he made defending Tim Duncan in 2007 and known the Suns were royally fucked once he was traded for nothing. The first pick they traded away in that deal was used to draft Serge Ibaka, currently a top 5 international prospect. Hopefully the 2010 pick doesn't amount to John Wall or Ed Davis.

Fortunately Sarver more or less admitted a few weeks ago that owning a basketball team was a lot harder than he thought it would be and that he'll in all likelihood sell the team if they have consecutive losing seasons or anything like that. I guess that makes the upcoming shitty period we know the Suns are about to have more tolerable since it might lead to Sarver selling the team.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 04:26 PM
My money is on the pick becoming the Suns first #1 overall selection in franchise history, is used on Davis and hopefully causes Sarver to swallow some buckshot from guilt/shame...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 04:33 PM
My money is on the pick becoming the Suns first #1 overall selection in franchise history, is used on Davis and hopefully causes Sarver to swallow some buckshot from guilt/shame...

God that would be incredibly shitty.

JMarkJohns
06-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Can't you just sense it? The Suns luck isn't that good, and with all the BS Sarver has done, you know it's coming.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2009, 04:37 PM

I personally would rather see Sarver get convicted of some corporate crime and then a year later read about his death being caused by an extremely brutal prison rape that led to uncontrollable blood loss. I just watched that woman rap about Kobe Bryant if anyone is wondering why I'm currently thinking about getting ass raped and bleeding afterwards.