PDA

View Full Version : LeBron corrupted my 12 year old cousin

MiamiHeat
06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
So I took my 2 little cousins, aged 14 and 12, to the park today to play some basketball.

We played 2v2, with one of the local kids at the park. I played with the 12 year old, and split the local kid with my older cousin, the 14 year old. Well, we beat them in a close game and the 14 year old suddenly turned into a crappy loser.

We started to say 'good game' and shake hands, when all of a sudden the 14 year old said "Fuck that" and snatched his hand away from his brother and walked away from us in an angry attitude. I tried to talk to him and he started complaining about the local kid, saying that the kid sucks and as for him, he didn't really lose.

He isn't going to congratulate anyone because...

"LeBron doesn't do it either"

Thanks a lot LeBron James. You are setting great examples for your fans.

JamStone
06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Tell your cousin LeBron committed suicide. See what happens.

TFloss32
06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
It starts with parenting...not LeBron James. That was very immature of both LeBron and the 14 year-old though.

BlackSwordsMan
06-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Your cousin should have crab dribbled to victory.

sonic21
06-02-2009, 05:36 PM
you need to check if your cousin have a "chosen one" tatoo on his back

JoeTait75
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
So I took my 2 little cousins, aged 14 and 12, to the park today to play some basketball.

We played 2v2, with one of the local kids at the park. I played with the 12 year old, and split the local kid with my older cousin, the 14 year old. Well, we beat them in a close game and the 14 year old suddenly turned into a crappy loser.

We started to say 'good game' and shake hands, when all of a sudden the 14 year old said "Fuck that" and snatched his hand away from his brother and walked away from us in an angry attitude. I tried to talk to him and he started complaining about the local kid, saying that the kid sucks and as for him, he didn't really lose.

Lie.

JamStone
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
I remember when my 10 year old cousin and I were playing one-on-one in the backyard and I drove to the basket and lowered my shoulder into his. He dislocated his shoulder. Then he fell to the ground crying and demanded a wheel chair. Such a low point in his playground athletic career.

Brazil
06-02-2009, 05:40 PM

yeah right :rolleyes

Brazil
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Then he fell to the ground crying and demanded a wheel chair.

like PPierce?

Bukefal
06-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Come onnnn, you are all taking this thing too far, just to make lebron look bad, or because of your personal hate or envy towards the guy.

That doesnt mean that you are wrong, If the story is true though, because the 14 year old should not get mad. But comeee onnnnnn, you are taking this lebron thing too far.

JamStone
06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
SMH.

Dislocated shoulder... wheel chair.

Look at the OP's basketball team.

Bukefal
06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
lie.

yeah right :rolleyes

+ 1

JamStone
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

I'll finish the story later...

KSeal
06-02-2009, 06:05 PM
LMAO at this bullshit of a thread.

Nick, the Nazi
06-02-2009, 06:20 PM
I thought this was another NBA superstar rape story.

Bukefal
06-02-2009, 06:41 PM
In West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

:lol

IronMexican
06-02-2009, 06:53 PM
This might be the biggest bullshit story on ST.

iggypop123
06-02-2009, 06:56 PM
D-wade needing a wheelchair for a shoulder. its ok if you cry but atleast walk back to the locker yourself fag

monosylab1k
06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I remember when my 10 year old cousin and I were playing one-on-one in the backyard and I drove to the basket and lowered my shoulder into his. He dislocated his shoulder. Then he fell to the ground crying and demanded a wheel chair. Such a low point in his playground athletic career.

Trainwreck2100
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
i remember when my brother first started beating me in basketball. Before the game was over I threw him into the bumper of a car. Then i never played him again. Perfect record

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2009, 09:00 PM
this thread doesnt deliver....

resistanze
06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
You mean the OP isn't being facetious?

doobs
06-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Which one was corrupted again, the 12 year old or the 14 year old?

dirk4mvp
06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
This is lame.

Ghazi
06-02-2009, 09:29 PM
My 9 year old cousin dislocated his shoudler and started crying like a pussy faggot in a wheelchair. I was like dude, grow a sack.

And he was like

"But Dwayne Wade does it!!"

Thanks a lot D-Whistle, you're setting a great example for your fans.

GuerillaBlack
06-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Well, when I was playing pickup games with my cousins, one of them was picked to a team he did not like. He then declared that he had an injury and would not play.

"Well, Tracy McGrady does it."

Thanks Tracy McGrady.

SouthTexasRancher
06-02-2009, 09:42 PM

And Stern won't even fine his King. Fine example that CryBaby James and Hitler Stern have set for the youth of America. Me thinks David 'Hitler' Stern prefers the Gangsta types over the fine, upstanding young men like we have and have had on the Spurs as well as some of the other teams.

You get good guys like Duncan and Wade and the NBA does little to promote them. But, give Stern a Rapist Kobe and a Sore Loser Lebron and Stern starts masturbating under his over-sized desk.

Ghazi
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
And Stern won't even fine his King. Fine example that CryBaby James and Hitler Stern have set for the youth of America. Me thinks David 'Hitler' Stern prefers the Gangsta types over the fine, upstanding young men like we have and have had on the Spurs as well as some of the other teams.

You get good guys like Duncan and Wade and the NBA does little to promote them. But, give Stern a Rapist Kobe and a Sore Loser Lebron and Stern starts masturbating under his over-sized desk.

SouthTexasRancher
06-02-2009, 10:50 PM

I'm sorry, Ghazi...I meant to include Dirk in the good guy list. Dirk would make a fine Spurs teammate. Especially since the Mavettes are moving over to the WNBA.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

lefty
06-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Tell your cousin LeBron committed suicide. See what happens.
:lmao

lefty
06-02-2009, 10:52 PM
" Well, Kobe Bryant did it !!!! "

NewJerSpur
06-02-2009, 10:53 PM
I doubt this really happened.

m33p0
06-02-2009, 10:55 PM

http://www.mortystv.com/showcards/fresh_prince_cast.jpg
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
06-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I got thrown out of playground game for laughing once.

One of my proudest moments.

Cry Havoc
06-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I got thrown out of playground game for laughing once.

One of my proudest moments.

SouthTexasRancher
06-02-2009, 11:05 PM
" Well, Kobe Bryant did it !!!! "

That's what all the girls in Colorado said! Yuck, yuck, yuck

lefty
06-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I doubt this really happened.

Is that what Lebron said about his team's elimination?

NewJerSpur
06-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Is that what Lebron said about his team's elimination?

:lol:lmao

Lefty with the oop to my alley, LOL.

lefty
06-02-2009, 11:08 PM
:lol:lmao

Lefty with the oop to my alley, LOL.
:toast

JamStone
06-02-2009, 11:32 PM
My 9 year old cousin dislocated his shoudler and started crying like a pussy faggot in a wheelchair. I was like dude, grow a sack.

And he was like

"But Dwayne Wade does it!!"

Thanks a lot D-Whistle, you're setting a great example for your fans.

Original. Just like a racist.

Ghazi
06-02-2009, 11:35 PM
I wasn't trying to be ORIGINAL dammit

I just wanted to take a shot at D-Whistle

jdev82
06-03-2009, 02:46 AM
the kobe bryant one writes itself lol.