PDA

View Full Version : Got me a 2nd Xbox for $60

Slydragon
06-03-2009, 02:35 AM
SCORE!!!

My brother came up to me today and told me if I want his XBox for a $100.00 and that he don't have to pay his $40.00 this month for cable/net and own him $60.

This threw me off as I had not been collecting his share for the past 2 months because he's been paying off shit so I was cool with paying it while he caught up. He just knock up his girl with his first kid so he's trying to get stuff in order for himself.

He loves his PS3 but never played the Xbox not even online.

So I got for $60,

Xbox 360 arcade
20 gb hdd
1 white controller
1 black controller
1 chat pad that fits under the controller
2 headsets
7 Games
and a memory card if I can find it.

PM5K
06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Sweet, what games?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2009, 03:08 PM
i'll give you $150 for it.

Slydragon
06-04-2009, 08:34 PM
i'll give you $150 for it.

Sorry sold it on craigslist for $320.00, I figure I would start big then lower it every other day but to my surprise I sold it this morning for $320.00 the only thing I added was guitar hero 2 and 3 with 2 guitars.

lefty
06-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Lmao Xbox :lmao

MiamiHeat
06-05-2009, 06:32 AM
SCORE!!!

My brother came up to me today and told me if I want his XBox for a $100.00 and that he don't have to pay his $40.00 this month for cable/net and own him $60.

This threw me off as I had not been collecting his share for the past 2 months because he's been paying off shit so I was cool with paying it while he caught up. He just knock up his girl with his first kid so he's trying to get stuff in order for himself.

He loves his PS3 but never played the Xbox not even online.

So I got for $60,

Xbox 360 arcade
20 gb hdd
1 white controller
1 black controller
1 chat pad that fits under the controller
2 headsets
7 Games
and a memory card if I can find it.

he needs to abort the baby. sounds like he isn't ready

Slydragon
06-05-2009, 08:21 AM
he needs to abort the baby. sounds like he isn't ready

I was not ready when I found out I was going to be dad but were doing ok, even after her mom left me with her when she was 3 months, I still did and am doing ok.

I never had issues with you, but I can see why alot of poster don't like you.

Cry Havoc
06-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Sorry sold it on craigslist for $320.00, I figure I would start big then lower it every other day but to my surprise I sold it this morning for $320.00 the only thing I added was guitar hero 2 and 3 with 2 guitars.

So you collared your brother and took full advantage of him because he's in economic strife?

I'd brag about that too. :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
06-05-2009, 11:14 AM
http://www.topviralpictures.com/pics/dam_what_a_great_tampax_ad.jpg

Slydragon
06-05-2009, 01:43 PM
So you collared your brother and took full advantage of him because he's in economic strife?

I'd brag about that too. :rolleyes

Uh no, Just for you let me tell you where the cash went.

I told him before hand that I was going to give it to my little girl(she did not want it) or sell it and if I got more than 250 I would give him 80 from it, which I did. Then I paid the cable bill which was 110 so that left 130.

I told him that will be our fishing cash becuase we been going about once a week for the past 2 months. So we will used it to get in and get bait, snacks, and beer. I love fishing he on the other will fish sometimies but he loves going to the lake. We go after work 8pm and will fish/chill til about 4am or untill morning(7-8am) if we are both off.

Hopefully we can tap into that fund this Sunday night, because we have not gone this week.

Cry Havoc
06-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Uh no, Just for you let me tell you where the cash went.

I told him before hand that I was going to give it to my little girl(she did not want it) or sell it and if I got more than 250 I would give him 80 from it, which I did. Then I paid the cable bill which was 110 so that left 130.

I told him that will be our fishing cash becuase we been going about once a week for the past 2 months. So we will used it to get in and get bait, snacks, and beer. I love fishing he on the other will fish sometimies but he loves going to the lake. We go after work 8pm and will fish/chill til about 4am or untill morning(7-8am) if we are both off.

Hopefully we can tap into that fund this Sunday night, because we have not gone this week.

Okay, cool. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but it just sounded fishy (pun intended).

Good on you for being decent about the situation.

koriwhat
06-05-2009, 08:27 PM
good deal sly and even cooler use of the dough. man i havent gone fishing in forever and it used to be one of my favorite things to do...

DannyT
06-06-2009, 05:15 PM
so many muthafuckers are quick to jump and say smoe stupid shit...after all SD's been through they still question it...who gives a shit what he did with the fucking money...he helped his brother out the way he could and he wants to help him out even more then fuck it if he doesnt then who cares...but if yall been posting long enough you should know sly has a better head on his shoulders then most other HEB employees.....hahahahaaa just fucking with you homie.