PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared........

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:12 PM
to see a fuck load of Disney commercials in the next 3 weeks.

ABC is owned by Disney.

Disneyland or Disneyworld...which is better?

Discuss.

IronMexican
06-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Never been to Disneyworld, but it looks totally awesome possum. I want to go one day. Disney Land is kinda boring. I'd rather go to Knotts, honestly.

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Speaking of Disney, Enjoy!

t9-CS2v8wcc

TampaDude
06-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Never been to Disneyworld, but it looks totally awesome possum. I want to go one day. Disney Land is kinda boring. I'd rather go to Knotts, honestly.

Walt Disney World is tha shiznitz...especially when you can get in free. :hat

IronMexican
06-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Ok, am I tripping, or did I just hear some loud as thunder? It scared the fuck outta me.

lefty
06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
OMG

ESPN/ABC will root for Orlando :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Disneyworld > Disneyland

Six flags and Knotts are way better.

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Ok, am I tripping, or did I just hear some loud as thunder? It scared the fuck outta me.

yup...what a crazy day..where did this rain come from lol

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Disneyworld > Disneyland

Six flags and Knotts are way better.

I'm old..so I like Universal Studios.

Best ride in the world is the Spiderman ride at Univeral Orlando though.

IronMexican
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
yup...what a crazy day..where did this rain come from lol

I was replying to something, listening to this gay ass gay, when suddenly, PLOWWOWOWOWWOWW! I got up and shit. Weird weather indeed. Raining in June? hardly ever happens in SoCal.

Edit: and by gay ass song, I mean that one you posted.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm old..so I like Universal Studios.

Best ride in the world is the Spiderman ride at Univeral Orlando though.

Universal Studios is pretty sick.

BlackSwordsMan
06-03-2009, 03:23 PM

last night in SA 3 am. I swear lightning hit something around my house shook the shit out of my house and made the car alarms go off

BlackSwordsMan
06-03-2009, 03:24 PM
also woke me up from a nice sleep =[

duncan228
06-03-2009, 03:24 PM

It was thundering and lightening something fierce (for here) last night.

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
last night in SA 3 am. I swear lightning hit something around my house shook the shit out of my house and made the car alarms go off

possibly the same cycle going to SoCal?

BlackSwordsMan
06-03-2009, 03:30 PM
shit rolls down hill

lefty
06-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Although it wasn't the original topic, all that scary thunder talk matches well with the thread title :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 03:32 PM
possibly the same cycle going to SoCal?

Hopefully that hits Phoenix since it's as dry as can be out here.

baseline bum
06-03-2009, 03:40 PM

I'd take a ticket to Magic Mountain over tickets to both Disneyland and Knotts anyday. Disneyworld has some cool shit, but overall a lot of it is kid stuff and their roller-coasters don't begin to hold a candle to Magic Mountain's. MGM Studios is cool, but not as good as the Universal Studios park up in Universal City. The only park I have ever been to that's better than Magic Mountain is Cedar Point up in Sandusky, OH. They had some ridiculous roller coasters (and tons of them) when I went there last about 10 years ago, and they've added tons of new ones that my friends from Detroit tell me blow away what was there when I went.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Agreed w/ BB Magic Mountain is by far the bes SoCal amusement park.

IronMexican
06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
I really hate Magic Mountain. I love the rides, but I hate the 2 hours ride to get there, the 2 hour lines for a ride, and the fucking desert it's in the middle of.

Knotts: It's 15 minutes from my house, the lines are a lot shorter, and it's in the Norwalk area, which is a pretty cool place.

TheMACHINE
06-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I really hate Magic Mountain. I love the rides, but I hate the 2 hours ride to get there, the 2 hour lines for a ride, and the fucking desert it's in the middle of.

Knotts: It's 15 minutes from my house, the lines are a lot shorter, and it's in the Norwalk area, which is a pretty cool place.

yah man. But its crazy how noone's at Magic Mountain these days. I like Knotts too, especially Knotts Scary Farm. My wife used to live right next to it on Knott Avenue.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-03-2009, 03:51 PM
The lines at MM are horrible.

I still think my friend is going to hell for the time when he taped his ankle up and faked a leg injury just so he could skip the line on every ride.

baseline bum
06-03-2009, 03:56 PM

True, Valencia sucks ass and is hot as fuck. To beat the crowds my friends and I would call in sick and go on a Monday or Tuesday. The only rides that always have bad lines are Tatsu and X.

IronMexican
06-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Thunder just hit. Set off the alarm on a couple cars on the block.

KSeal
06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Thunder just hit. Set off the alarm on a couple cars on the block.

Yeah, it's going crazy out here. My pussy cat is being an epic pussy.

Morg1411
06-03-2009, 05:07 PM
to see a fuck load of Disney commercials in the next 3 weeks.

ABC is owned by Disney.

Disneyland or Disneyworld...which is better?

Discuss.

Aha -- SEE?!!! THE PLAYOFFS WERE RIGGED!!!!

just kidding
But the fact that we're looking at Disney vs. Disney on a channel owned by Disney is pretty fucking funny