PDA

View Full Version : Until Kobe wins a ring as the main man, Wade>Kobe

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Kobe has never won a finals mvp or a title with him as # 1. Wade has done both. I dont understand why people always put Kobe ahead of Wade.

Right now, it should be

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3. Dwight Howard
4.Duncan
5.Kobe

duncan228
06-04-2009, 02:55 AM
If rings as a 'main man' is part of the criteria how are LeBron and Howard above Duncan?

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 02:58 AM
Kobe's been at this for a long time and is in his 6th finals.

Has many more playoff moments, most good and some bad.

After this series he'll have his ring as the man and this thread will be stupid.

When I think of Wade, all I really think of is the D-whistle debacle, his floating 3-point shot from halfcourt this season, and his game-winning jumper over Baron Davis his rookie year in the playoffs, and the shoulder injury. Thats about it.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 02:59 AM
If rings as a 'main man' is part of the criteria how are LeBron and Howard above Duncan?
Because Lebron and Dwight are playing better than Duncan at this point. Kobe was playing like an MVP last year with a very strong supporting cast in Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol and Trevor Ariza but he came up short (again).

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Kobe's been at this for a long time and is in his 6th finals. After this series he'll have his ring as the man and this thread will be stupid.
Dont count your eggs until they are hatched. I think if the Lakers wins, it will be because they will get tons of FT's due to Home Court.

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Because Lebron and Dwight are playing better than Duncan at this point. Kobe was playing like an MVP last year with a very strong supporting cast in Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol and Trevor Ariza but he came up short (again).

Ariza last year was like Jameer Nelson if he suits up in these finals. Missed alot of time due to injury, was rusty as a defender, and likely won't have the full confidence of the coaches, and won't cause a big impact either way.

Lamar Odom and Pau played like tissue paper. Was their first time in the finals and give their histories it wasn't good. LO has his mental issues and Pau is known for being soft...Tada, Both came to fruition against Boston.

Jacob1983
06-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Lebron and Howard are better than players than Duncan now. However, Duncan is a better leader than Lebron and Howard. Duncan can carry a team. You can't really say that about Lebron or Howard.

Allanon
06-04-2009, 03:06 AM
I think if the Lakers wins, it will be because they will get tons of FT's due to Home Court.

:lol Of course, the Lakers can't win any other way.

David Stern already had the Bill Russell engraved with Kobe's name during All Star along with the All Star MVP and LOB too.

Amarelooms
06-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Dont count your eggs until they are hatched. I think if the Lakers wins, it will be because they will get tons of FT's due to Home Court.

Lol a Miami cHeat fan talking about tons of FT's...HAHAHAHAHA...classic. What a douche bag...only reason Wade has a ring is cause of that. Fuck off moron :elephant

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 03:08 AM

I think happen to think it will because they will attack Howard and put pressure on him seeing he's Orlando's only effective big man really.

However I think the refs will favor Howard with the most calls in the series. They know he's Orlando's real hope to make this series good is to have Howard in the game. I expect a few phantom calls each game on Bynum and to a lesser extent on Pau, while trying to guard Howard. So as to limit our frontlines effectiveness as a whole. But usually 2 or 3 bigs, if you coun't, Odom is enough to beat 1. I'm not really worried. but I expect some close games. Experience should be huge.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 03:08 AM
Lamar Odom and Pau played like tissue paper. Was their first time in the finals and give their histories it wasn't good. LO has his mental issues and Pau is known for being soft...Tada, Both came to fruition against Boston.
LOL. And Kobe? He was horrendous in that series shooting under 40%. So its Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom's fault that Kobe always underperform in the Finals?

Im telling you, if that was Jordan or even Lebron, the Lakers are going to hoist that LBO.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Lol a Miami cHeat fan talking about tons of FT's...HAHAHAHAHA...classic. What a douche bag...only reason Wade has a ring is cause of that. Fuck off moron :elephant
How's that empty case?:lol

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 03:09 AM

+1

when i watch the clips I actually feel bad for Mavs fans.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 03:15 AM
+1

when i watch the clips I actually feel bad for Mavs fans.
Please dont try to run away from the real topic Mister.

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 03:19 AM
LOL. And Kobe? He was horrendous in that series shooting under 40%. So its Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom's fault that Kobe always underperform in the Finals?

Im telling you, if that was Jordan or even Lebron, the Lakers are going to hoist that LBO.

I dont know if you saw the games. But boston had like 4 guys overloaded on Kobe's side of the court most of the time. Odom and Pau in particular were the primary beneficiaries and just couldn't be effective on a consistent basis to open up Kobe's driving lanes. Therefore, he had to shoot jumpers mostly and Posey and Pierce are both quality defender and past them you had DPOY Garnett.

MambaJuice2408
06-04-2009, 03:26 AM

It has more to do then that sir. Cavs had a physical frontline compared to Lakers. Therefore they were able to match the Celts vaunted physical play and keep games close enough for Lebron to win it in the end.

The Lakers while they possessed more skill and talent. They didn't posess the bangers and enforcers needed to compete with Bostons. Gasol and Odom, while definetely capable of winning a championship just weren't able to utilize their skill set and exploit their matchups. THey let their defenders dictate how they played instead of vice versa

La Peace
06-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Wade got finals MVP because he made FTs

STFU

KSeal
06-04-2009, 03:45 AM
I thought for absolute sure MaimiHeat made this thread when I read the title. This thread sucks just as much dick as the threads he makes though.

Jacob1983
06-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Wade wouldn't even be a Finals MVP and wouldn't have a ring if he hadn't shot a million FTs in the 2006 Finals.

Ghazi
06-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Did you guys know D-Whistle the primadonaa wheelchair faggot who doesn't have a ring is NOT the 1st player to be named Finals MVP despite being on the losing team?

I believe Jerry West was Finals MVP in 1971 even though the Celtics beat the Lakers. My years may be messed up though.

2006 NBA Champs faggots.

Spursfan092120
06-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Lousy Body Odor? And if you say Lebron and Dwight should be above Tim because they're playing better, than this whole thread is ridiculous. Kobe is playing way above Wade right now. Besides...you're a troll anyway...

Tacker
06-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Shaq and Kobe needed each other the same way Wade and Shaq needed each other so fail thread IMO.

TampaDude
06-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Truth be told, the window IS closing on Kobe to win that 4th ring. Next year, the Lakers will be battling healthy Spurs, Rockets, and Nuggets teams in the West, with the Cavs, Celtics, and Bulls tearing it up in the East. Kobe's best chance to "win a title without Shaq" is RIGHT NOW.

poop
06-04-2009, 05:52 PM

...which is the same exact only reason you douches made the Finals in the first place.

Allanon
06-04-2009, 06:16 PM
2 weeks until Kobe > Wade.

The Franchise
06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Kobe has never won a finals mvp or a title with him as # 1. Wade has done both. I dont understand why people always put Kobe ahead of Wade.

Right now, it should be

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3. Dwight Howard
4.Duncan
5.Kobe

:nope

Spursfan092120
06-04-2009, 09:12 PM
It'e become official.....anytime you see a :elephant you know it's going to be a dumbass comment....after all, Amarelooms has made that his signature.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 10:48 PM
2 weeks until Kobe > Wade.
uuuhhhh no.

kobe wins his title this year as the main man, then he's on wade's level on winning a title as a main man.

Ghazi
D-Whistle didn't win a title

La Peace
If wade rapes a white girl he STILL won't be on Kobe's level.

Allanon
06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
uuuhhhh no.

kobe wins his title this year as the main man, then he's on wade's level on winning a title as a main man.

Yup.

Then you add 3 more rings to his resume and Kobe is easily > Wade.

ChrisRichards
06-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Yup.

Then you add 3 more rings to his resume and Kobe is easily > Wade.
oh so we're going by rings won as a junior partner?

pippen's 6>kobe's 3.

that your logic?

Allanon
06-04-2009, 10:52 PM
oh so we're going by rings won as a junior partner?

pippen's 6>kobe's 3.

that your logic?

Both. Pippen never got any on his own like Kobe is about to.

Wade > Kobe for a few more days.

JustBlaze
06-05-2009, 12:41 PM

Right now, it should be

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3. Dwight Howard
4.Duncan
5.Kobe
Pretty much.:toast

TheManFromAcme
06-05-2009, 01:31 PM

Right now, it should be

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3. Dwight Howard
4.Duncan
5.Kobe

^This list certifies you as a :donkey

TheManFromAcme
06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
If wade rapes a white girl he STILL won't be on Kobe's level.

:lol

Jacob1983
06-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Wade wouldn't rape a white girl. He would just give her an STD.

MiamiHeat
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Duncan at #4 on the list? Duncan has 3 Finals MVP's and 4 championships.

Duncan should be #1 on your list, not Wade.

jmill
06-14-2009, 10:51 PM

Right now, it should be

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3. Dwight Howard
4.Duncan
5.Kobe

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2932/kobe24.jpg

BeeGee
06-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Please close this dead ass thread.
Thanks for coming.

:lobt:Lakers '09