PDA

View Full Version : LA in 6 ..

manu the best
06-07-2009, 11:24 PM
i think la will win the finals in 6 games .. they'll surely get one game in orlando ..

dbtbandit67
06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
i think la will win the finals in 6 games .. they'll surely get one game in orlando ..

probably. which is unfortunate.

SouthTexasRancher
06-07-2009, 11:31 PM

Stern and the refs on the take will see to it that Orlando wins one game and then the Fix will be in. Stern is in love with Kobe and could care less that Kobe is a rapist. Hell it took worldwide pressure before Little Stern finally fined Lebron for acting like an asshole at the end of the Orlando series. Stern's lover boys can do no wrong.

playaslk
06-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Stern and the refs on the take will see to it that Orlando wins one game and then the Fix will be in. Stern is in love with Kobe and could care less that Kobe is a rapist. Hell it took worldwide pressure before Little Stern finally fined Lebron for acting like an asshole at the end of the Orlando series. Stern's lover boys can do no wrong.

I dont know about Kobe, but i do know that the rapist on these boards is .. YOU, for non-consensually fucking my eye balls w/ your dumb posts. Please do all of us a favor and stop posting your one-sided Kobe/Laker venom. Get a life.

carrao45
06-08-2009, 12:04 AM

That's the general consensus.