PDA

View Full Version : If Texas doesn't go into bowl season undefeated...

J.T.
06-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Then fuck them. That's got to be the easiest schedule I've ever seen. The only team that could beat them is OU, but McCoy has never lost to those chode sucking faggots from Norman. I hope they play Florida in the NCG because Jesus loves Colt more than Tebow.

DMX7
06-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Tech & OU will be tough games but I think Texas will have a great season.

J.T.
06-08-2009, 03:31 AM

Texas is going to rewrite the definition of rape when Tech comes to Austin.

McCoy > Oklahoma

If they're not undefeated after Thanksgiving then down is the new up.

samikeyp
06-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech I am not worried about. OU, I always worry until the game is over. If they lose this season, it will be to OU.

I do have a sinking feeling though that Bradford and McCoy will be screwed out of the Heisman.

Blake
06-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Texas is going to rewrite the definition of rape when Tech comes to Austin.

bleh.

I'm sort of planning to go to the game, but I'm really wondering if it's worth paying those type of bucks to watch the raiders D turn and face the other way while the ut o-line crams the football up their asses.

It'll be another 50+ - 20+ type of game.

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Jesus loves Tebow way more.

J.T.
06-08-2009, 11:48 AM
The Sports World desperately needs a Michael Phelps-esque picture of Tim Tebow smoking some weed or even a Greg Oden-esque picture of him grinding on a 14 year old with a 40 of Natty Ice in his hand.

pkbpkb81
06-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Then fuck them. That's got to be the easiest schedule I've ever seen. The only team that could beat them is OU, but McCoy has never lost to those chode sucking faggots from Norman. I hope they play Florida in the NCG because Jesus loves Colt more than Tebow.

macoy is 2-1 agains ou

he won as a redshirt fresman

lost to bradford in his freshman year

and won last year

samikeyp
06-08-2009, 01:07 PM
The Sports World desperately needs a Michael Phelps-esque picture of Tim Tebow smoking some weed or even a Greg Oden-esque picture of him grinding on a 14 year old with a 40 of Natty Ice in his hand.

I don't need that to dislike him, his actions in the OU game were enough for me.

pkbpkb81
06-08-2009, 01:39 PM
look i dont like macoy becuse he plays for texas but he as always been a class act.

tebow on the other hand is a peice of shit that gets marketed like a god send by espn i hate that motherfucker and hope uf loese everygame they play this year.

Dr. Gonzo
06-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Texas is lucky they don't have to face Larry Coker and his mighty Roadrunners.

Ballcox
06-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I don't like the game against an improving ok. state team at their place this season. We've had trouble up there before and it's only a matter of time until they finally get a W against us. Other than that game and ou, the schedule does look pretty damn easy. Of course, with that schedule, you lose one game and you're out of the bcs picture.

Blake
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
This thread should be titled "When Texas doesn't go into the bowl season undefeated."

LOL Islanders
LOL talking about UTSA in completely different forum

too ashamed of utsa so he has to gravy train ohio state.

beat it, chode.

Blake
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't like the game against an improving ok. state team at their place this season. We've had trouble up there before and it's only a matter of time until they finally get a W against us. Other than that game and ou, the schedule does look pretty damn easy. Of course, with that schedule, you lose one game and you're out of the bcs picture.

naw. Okie State is overrated.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Georgia beat them by 20.

pkbpkb81
06-08-2009, 03:16 PM
naw. Okie State is overrated.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Georgia beat them by 20.

i dont know they damn near beat ut in austin last year and dident lose much from that team

mookie2001
06-08-2009, 03:22 PM
theyre a good team
thing is theyve got mike the 42 year old man gundy as their head coach, the guy makes gary pinkel look like bill belichick

they dam near beat texas every year

ive said it before, if we can stay within 42 points going into the 4th i like our chances

Blake
06-08-2009, 04:11 PM
i dont know they damn near beat ut in austin last year and dident lose much from that team

they had just finished prepping for and playing top ranked teams like OU and Mizzou.

Then they had also had Lubbock in the back of their minds. I wasn't terribly surprised that OSU sneaked up on them.

OSU went into Lubbock with a ton of confidence and got their asses handed to them.

I will be extremely surprised if they beat the horns this year, even in stillwater.

robino2001
06-08-2009, 04:46 PM
The schedule this year is so weak I've pretty much decided not to get season tickets this year and just save the money... not worth it for one good game (Tech) and all of the other worthless games.

J.T.
06-09-2009, 01:02 AM
look i dont like macoy becuse he plays for texas but he as always been a class act.

tebow on the other hand is a peice of shit that gets marketed like a god send by espn i hate that motherfucker and hope uf loese everygame they play this year.

It's going to be hilarious when Tebow gets drafted by an NFL team and then ends up on the opening day roster as a WR. He won't play QB in the NFL with 1/8th the success he's had in the NCAA.

J.T.
06-09-2009, 01:03 AM
The schedule this year is so weak I've pretty much decided not to get season tickets this year and just save the money... not worth it for one good game (Tech) and all of the other worthless games.

By good game I hope you mean 70-21 Texas in what will be called the Eat My Shorts, Michael Crabtree Game.

Blake
06-09-2009, 09:43 AM

that's funny, Ive thought about getting season tix just for the Tech game and selling the others.

Blake
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
By good game I hope you mean 70-21 Texas in what will be called the Eat My Shorts, Michael Crabtree Game.

Crabtree couldn't care less. He's already beaten UT and is making bank as a pro.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2009, 06:57 PM
We are going to impale Texas Turk's tonsils, and miggs them with a velocity the likes of which they have never experienced.

OU will be tough, but we will bukkake their crimson and cream.

The one game, the only game, that should truly worry a UT marriott, is tOSU. Not only are they always up by 30-40 points going into the fourth quarter for the past six years, but statistically, they are due for a lucky day where UT plays like ginger vagina. Just like Tech had last year.

mookie2001
06-09-2009, 07:07 PM
good one blake because no texas players have ever beaten tech and made bank as a pro

mookie2001
06-09-2009, 07:08 PM
thatOSU?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2009, 07:10 PM
www.texags.com

The mods of this site knew so many of us were going there and ridiculing them for being ags, that they password locked the football forum

mookie2001
06-09-2009, 07:15 PM
huh? aggies only has always been locked, you have to go to "a&m football" and "rivalries"

i love texags it is THE funniest site ever period.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2009, 07:16 PM
today on the radio they were saying how aggies should only count as 1/10th of a person

mookie2001
06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
some dude was trying to say that jai lucas sucked because he "warmed the bench" for a team that didnt even make the tournament

Blake
06-10-2009, 09:12 AM
good one blake because no texas players have ever beaten tech and made bank as a pro

no Tech fan called last year's game the 'eat my shorts, Vince' game.

J.T.
06-10-2009, 04:07 PM
no Tech fan called last year's game the 'eat my shorts, Vince' game.

It would be called Eat My Shorts, Tech but Tech didn't beat UT. Crabtree did. Same way Mavs won the 2006 title.

Blake
06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
It would be called Eat My Shorts, Tech but Tech didn't beat UT. Crabtree did. Same way Mavs won the 2006 title.

Naw. Tech won outright.

Tech's sorry ass special teams almost lost the game, but Tech's O and D both dominated the stat sheets.

Harrell was just shy of throwing a 500 yard game.

I thought we went over this already.

J.T.
06-10-2009, 04:23 PM

Sorry, I've done a lot of drugs to get the stank of rooting for Boomer to beat yall's ass off of me.

Blake
06-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Sorry, I've done a lot of drugs to get the stank of rooting for Boomer to beat yall's ass off of me.

I thought about doing a lot of that to get over the ass beating we took.

pkbpkb81
06-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Naw. Tech won outright.

Tech's sorry ass special teams almost lost the game, but Tech's O and D both dominated the stat sheets.

Harrell was just shy of throwing a 500 yard game.

That’s true but if the ut guy could hold on to a int that hit him in the chest none of it would have mattered

pkbpkb81
06-10-2009, 05:42 PM

I love the fact that you had to cheer for OU

and can you share your drugs I heard you get the good shit

J.T.
06-10-2009, 06:14 PM
I love the fact that you had to cheer for OU

and can you share your drugs I heard you get the good shit

I'll need a $2,500 non-refundable security deposit in cash and up-front before I hook up any Sooner fans.

pkbpkb81
06-10-2009, 06:30 PM
I'll need a $2,500 non-refundable security deposit in cash and up-front before I hook up any Sooner fans.

sweet i am sure one of my utsa buddys will give me the cash

or i can give it to you in spurs talk cash

word
06-10-2009, 08:02 PM

haha...Texas will crush Tech in Austin. Crush.

The season is at the Cotton Bowl, as it most often is.

And look out for Ohio State this year.

pkbpkb81
06-10-2009, 09:08 PM
haha...Texas will crush Tech in Austin. Crush.

The season is at the Cotton Bowl, as it most often is.

And look out for Ohio State this year.

yes and with a new o-line for the sooners this year sam is going to have no time and i fear texas may win that one

but ou dose play a much stronger ncs so maybe the o-line will be ready

watch out for miami this year they were playing good at the end of last year and are young