PDA

View Full Version : 4 Reasons Why I Want the Lakers to Lose

Clutch City 01
06-08-2009, 02:55 AM
After being a devout Laker fan since I was 12, I have finally abandoned ship and joined the group called, The Laker Haters. I want the Lakers to lose these NBA Finals, let me give you 4 reasons why.
No morals - Phil Jackson is one of the greatest coaches of all time, Kobe one of the greatest players, but neither are exactly champions of moral values. After demanding to be traded after a string of playoff eliminations how could any fan stand by their star player? "He's matured, he's changed." News flash: They started winning games. Would Kobe still be so humble and great if they were losing games? I don't think so. Laker fans wouldn't be so forgiving if Kobe wasn't capable of scoring points on demand, I know that.

Immature - Young players, everyone adores them. Fresh legs, reselient to injuries, they got their whole careers ahead of them! But there's also a dark side: Their inexperienced and immature, and it shows when you have players like Jordan Farmar with their attitude problems, Bynum's inconsistencies, and Kobe getting into a new fight with a new player every other day.

Showboaters - I will admit, the Lakers aren't as guilty of this as Lebron James was but it's still pretty bad. I'm talking about the massive trash talk they engage in, Kobe repeatedly shouting, "You can't stop me." and the other obscene gestures to make towards they make towards the crowd. Play the game with some class. We play to win, but not at the expense of insulting our opponents.

Kobe is still a ballhog - There's a difference between passing the ball because you are a genuine team player, and passing the ball so you'll get everyone's praise for being a team player. Unfortunately Kobe is in the latter. If being a team player wasn't the in-thing, if it got him criticisized would he still give up the ball? Look at how many times he calls for the ball during the games. It's pretty obvious cause he holds up his arm and starts yelling. You could be doing other things like setting offball screens or crashing the offensive boards. But instead he's constantly calling for the ball. That's a ballhog to me.
So.. I want them to lose. Will they lose? Probably not. But it's fun rooting against them anyways! Go Magic!

http://www.julioextra.com/?Codx=11839

Go Magic Go! :ihit

Def Rowe
06-08-2009, 03:09 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2287)

ginobili's bald spot
06-08-2009, 03:16 AM
More Julioextra spam. Please make it stop. No one cares about your shitty blog.

Donkeybong
06-08-2009, 03:37 AM
the guy is trying to rile up laker fans so they can click on the link and get money from google adsense. fuck this guy and his shitty ass blog.

crc21209
06-08-2009, 04:37 AM
More Julioextra spam. Please make it stop. No one cares about your shitty blog.

And no one cares about your shitty posts. :flipoff

blink
06-08-2009, 04:38 AM
poorly written in every way

dbtbandit67
06-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Wasn't me boys ;)

Donkeybong
06-08-2009, 05:09 AM
And no one cares about your shitty posts. :flipoff

i care:downspin:

Allanon
06-08-2009, 06:57 AM
You can hate all you want but it ain't changing the outcome.

2 to go.

pauls931
06-08-2009, 09:20 AM
The sig above is hilarious.

tlongII
06-08-2009, 10:29 AM
The fact that they're the Lakers is all the reason I need.

TheMACHINE
06-08-2009, 10:35 AM
thats a horroble blog. I'd be embarassed to write shit like that. Thats why i aint clicking the link.