Slomo
06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
http://www.sportskacentrala.com/nba/nba2004-05/krstic-brezec.jpg

Primoz Brezec | C
Nationality: Slovenian
Born: October 2, 1979
Height: 7-1
Weight: 255 lb
Team: None (played for Lottomatica Roma in 2009 season)

Primoz has quit the Lottomatica team and has said publicly that he would like to return to the NBA.

Slomo
06-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm not a big fan of his. Always thought he was a nice guy and very motivated but only an average basketball player. He was the first Bobcat to score in a regular season game - I guess that's his career highlight (so far?).

sendman
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
No you didn't!

Slomo, was that really necessary? Like there is not enough hate for Slovenians on this board. What are you trying to achieve? To get us nuked?:lol

Slomo
06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Why?

This is a database, and Brezec wants back and is out of lottomatica. Never said I wanted him on the Spurs.
All in the name of completeness of the data on ST! :D

P.S. Breza is not a bad guy, to bad he's too tall for soccer :lol

timvp
06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
He was pretty good in the NBA until he had that mysterious fatigue spell. If he has figured that out, he'd actually be a solid buy low.

sendman
06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
He was pretty good in the NBA until he had that mysterious fatigue spell. If he has figured that out, he'd actually be a solid buy low.
Days you are talking about are long gone. Now he is just old, fat and stupid wannabe.

timvp
06-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Days you are talking about are long gone. Now he is just old, fat and stupid wannabe.

I'll assume that means he never did find the reason for his "fatigue" :lol

Slomo
06-08-2009, 04:47 PM
I'll assume that means he never did find the reason for his "fatigue" :lol

Actually I think they did. IIRC it had something to do with his thyroid gland. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:08 PM
He never plays any defense.

Nick, the Nazi
06-09-2009, 03:38 AM

On top of that, he's a headcase.

Pistons < Spurs
06-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Primo seemed like a hell of a nice guy during his short stint in Detroit. A team guy. Very enthusiastic. Always said the right things. Played with hustle.

Unfortunately, he's just not a very good player. If you had a very solid big to play alongside him, you could probably utilize him in a reserve 10-15 minute type role. But he's just not skilled enough or tough enough.

ploto
06-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Quite possibly the foulest mouth ever on an NBA court!

Kamnik
06-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Imo he is just not good enough... He could help a little in the regular season but he wouldn't really bring anything to the table if the teams aspiration is to win a championship.

Allthough it would be awsome to have a Slovenian on the Spurs I am being realisitic...

ata
06-11-2009, 06:26 AM
He is a gangsta - doesn't belong SA anyway

velik_m
06-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Imo he is just not good enough... He could help a little in the regular season but he wouldn't really bring anything to the table if the teams aspiration is to win a championship.

Allthough it would be awsome to have a Slovenian on the Spurs I am being realisitic...

It would be awesome to have some other (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125282) Slovenian on the Spurs. :downspin:

loveforthegame
06-11-2009, 10:49 AM
The Spurs will make another run with Thomas, Oberto, and Bonner before signing this guy.

ploto
08-05-2009, 12:08 AM
The 76ers have reached an agreement in principle to sign veteran center Primoz Brezec, according to multiple sources.

The deal is supposedly for one year at the minimum for a player with seven seasons of service in the NBA.

The 7-1 Brezec, 29, is expected to come to Philadelphia sometime next week. He is currently playing with the Slovenian National Team.

Brezec spent last season in Italy after logging time with the Indiana Pacers, the Charlotte Bobcats, the Detroit Pistons and the Toronto Raptors.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sixerville/Sixers_Adding_Brezec.html