PDA

View Full Version : pick-up basketball

stretch
06-08-2009, 01:58 PM
fuck kids.

i hate it when these extremely cocky kids get on the court, talk all kinds of shit, and fucking suck ass. then after getting their asses beat, they still talk shit. last night, me and some friends got a group together to play some basketball, and when we got to the courts, they were overrun by teenagers. so to get rid of them, i got a team together and we kicked the shit out of a group of those kids, and they were talking shit all game, and even afterwards. they wanted to play again, but we told them to fuck off. so they all tried to huddle together to plan to "jump" us, or some gay shit like that, cuz they were butthurt over a stupid basketball game, and that we refused to rematch them because we actually wanted to play with some decent competition. of course, they pussed out and left after a good hour or so of trying to plot their "attack".

what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

Dark Gable
06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Have you forgotten your cocky teen years?

stretch
06-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Have you forgotten your cocky teen years?

I know everyone has them, but I wasn't anything like this, especially over basketball.

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Hahaha the other day some wannabe thug ass puerto ricans showed up at the court talkin all kinds of shit about they were "gonna play physical."

stretch
06-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Hahaha the other day some wannabe thug ass puerto ricans showed up at the court talkin all kinds of shit about they were "gonna play physical."

lol yeah that kinda sounded like the kids we ended up playing. they were sorry as fuck, and kept whining about "fouls". one of them actually called over the back, on a guy who was like 8 inches taller and simply grabbed the rebound before the kid got to it. they have a lot to learn...

Blake
06-08-2009, 02:31 PM
is it out of your price range of 'free' to join a rec league?

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 02:33 PM
lol

Some kid wanted to fight me a few years ago in a rec league because I called him K-Fed.

Basketball Jones
06-08-2009, 02:33 PM

:lmao

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 02:50 PM
I've been in 3 fights since hs graduation because of dumbasses

Spur-Addict
06-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Just dunk on one and all that shit will stop. It works every time.

Blake
06-08-2009, 02:55 PM
I've been in 3 fights since hs graduation because of dumbasses

mavs>spurs: "mavs won the title in 2006"

generic spur fan: "huh? no they didn't"

mavs>spurs: "it's go time, dumbass"

Bukefal
06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
the world is fucked up, its getting worse. kids of today :nope

dirk4mvp
06-08-2009, 02:58 PM
lol @ kids of today when everybody in this thread is probably 25 and under.

Bukefal
06-08-2009, 03:00 PM

with saying kids, im talking about 10/11/12/13/14/15/16 and younger etc...

urunobili
06-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Meth in TX has lowered its quality big time...

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 03:02 PM

:lol

actually i'm too laid back for it to go down like that. i only get pissed off to that point when people do ridiculous shit, like undercut you on a fastbreak layup and try to flip you

stretch
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM

really, its not that funny. really, its sad that people who are still pretty young in age can see how bad kids are getting these days, and how quickly kids have gotten so much worse in the last 10-20 years.

Blake
06-08-2009, 03:06 PM
really, its not that funny. really, its sad that people who are still pretty young in age can see how bad kids are getting these days, and how quickly kids have gotten so much worse in the last 10-20 years.

beh. Kids have always been bad.

Have you seen Scarface? If not, yoou should........I can't believe all the F bombs those kids drop.

IronMexican
06-08-2009, 03:09 PM

stretch
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
beh. Kids have always been bad.

Never said they weren't. It's just that its become much more widespread over time, and starts at an even earlier age.

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
it's because parents are too lazy to teach their kids respect

bus driver
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
i played a b-game with these kids with my sandals on. needless to say i wasnt really trying to play but was just playing anyways, long story short we lost and this punk kid throws the game like he was the shit. if he didnt go inside afterwards, i was going to put my shoes on and really shut him up.
they are everywhere!!

bus driver
06-08-2009, 03:14 PM
opps posted twice......

Greg Oden
06-08-2009, 03:19 PM
One time this fag was talking shit saying he was going to beat my ass so I 360 windmilled on his ass and was like what now, faggot?

Shit was so cash.

JoeChalupa
06-08-2009, 03:20 PM
I play at the YMCA with guys my age and don't have to deal with the petty street cred crap.

stretch
06-08-2009, 03:32 PM

I've been in several of those, and they are cool.

But if I just wanna play some basketball on a Sunday afternoon with a group of friends, it would be nice if dumbass kids wouldn't try to fuck it up every time.

JoeChalupa
06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
I've been in several of those, and they are cool.

But if I just wanna play some basketball on a Sunday afternoon with a group of friends, it would be nice if dumbass kids wouldn't try to fuck it up every time.

They are probably saying "why do these old farts have to fuck it up". :lol :lol

stretch
06-08-2009, 03:46 PM
They are probably saying "why do these old farts have to fuck it up". :lol :lol

They probably do, because they don't realize, when you get the shit kicked out of you 12-2, that means you fucking suck. But to them, it means it was a "fluke", "bullshit", and next time they will "blow your ass out".

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't forget about every playgrounds Mr. "I'm gonna start playin for real here in a second"

stretch
06-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Don't forget about every playgrounds Mr. "I'm gonna start playin for real here in a second"

:lol yeah those guys too... however it doesn't really bother me as long as they back it up.

samikeyp
06-08-2009, 03:54 PM

Or set a less-than-legal screen or 2. :)

Blake
06-08-2009, 04:06 PM

yeah it would be nice. But it's a free for all, so it's a crap shoot and sucks if you play on a regular basis.

stretch
06-08-2009, 04:07 PM
yeah it would be nice. But it's a free for all, so it's a crap shoot and sucks if you play on a regular basis.

Yeah... well maybe from now on we will just keep beating the shit out of them, and making them pay physically so that they wont wanna play with us anymore.

InRareForm
06-08-2009, 04:08 PM
fgZ-KQKrzZ0

stretch
06-08-2009, 04:12 PM
jo2zd8SzRT0

i wanna play with these guys instead

bostonguy
06-08-2009, 04:35 PM
2 years ago I experienced the same thing. One of them even threw 2 cheap shot elbows at me in the face when I was denying him the ball. I got in the fuckers face and told him to do it again. I started acting crazy by warning him that I would kill him if he did. I was trying my best to encourage the fucker to do it again and he said "you need help I'm out" and then he went to his car. I was following him to his car saying "why you running?" "You have the balls to cheap shot me but you dont have the balls to do it again." He literally ran to his car, locked the doors, told me to leave him alone with fear in his eyes, and then peeled out. I hate those type of people who pretend to act tough.

JoeChalupa
06-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Damn, things sure have changed. I used to play pickup ball all the damn time and never had any troubles.

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2009, 04:47 PM
2 years ago I experienced the same thing. One of them even threw 2 cheap shot elbows at me in the face when I was denying him the ball. I got in the fuckers face and told him to do it again. I started acting crazy by warning him that I would kill him if he did. I was trying my best to encourage the fucker to do it again and he said "you need help I'm out" and then he went to his car. I was following him to his car saying "why you running?" "You have the balls to cheap shot me but you dont have the balls to do it again." He literally ran to his car, locked the doors, told me to leave him alone with fear in his eyes, and then peeled out. I hate those type of people who pretend to act tough.

:lmao The putting on a front trick! Used it before myself. Only problem is when the other guy is just as crazy as you are/pretending to be. Best to just be laid back and avoid that kind of stuff because you never know what someone will do in today's world.

E20
06-08-2009, 04:52 PM
I FUCKING COMPLETELY FEEL THE EXACT SAME SENTIMENTS.

Man, fucking teens and people my age today are complete low life fuck farts. They piss me off so bad and playing ball is just one of those areas.

Yeah I hate the kids who fucking try to show moves and shit before the game starts or have dunk contests when all they're doing is a regular dunk and they act hard and shit. FUCK it makes me mad. Then when you're playing them they pretend you're shit compared to them and fucking just look so fucking smug and cocky that I wanna ditch the ball and power bomb him in the bleachers. Also just people who act like they run the place and know everythign and fuckigns shitn lman it pises me of to the popoint that my voacb startgs fucking up, because i can't conceal my anager and shit. FUCK. :pctoss

:wakeup

FaithInOne
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM
You guys must not be too intimidating.

When I was younger if you did not show respect to the regular oldies you got your ass beat or ball stolen :lol

Big P
06-08-2009, 05:50 PM
fgZ-KQKrzZ0

4:03..."This ain't the octagon dick head"...rofl:lmao

tlongII
06-08-2009, 05:56 PM
fgZ-KQKrzZ0

mookie2001
06-08-2009, 06:20 PM
unless its a clear cheap shot i cant stand when people try flex like they want to fight

if its a competitive game with no little kids or elderly- play hard to win the game

yeah i hit you to stop you from scoring
take the ball

yeah i scratched you sorry

oh you fell down, yes im bigger than you

i get assualted when i play
at the end of the game its nothing personal

BlackSwordsMan
06-08-2009, 06:23 PM
fgZ-KQKrzZ0

that was funny

Cry Havoc
06-08-2009, 07:29 PM
fgZ-KQKrzZ0

It's missing the cheap shot artist (different than the fouler who makes it obvious), the guy who waits for you to go in for a layup and cuts you just enough to throw you off, the guy who doesn't wait for you to get the ball before fouling you. Seriously, I realize it's annoying to be punked on a rollout screen by a skinny white boy, but when I'm standing three feet behind the 3 point line, and you still have to throw an elbow to my face to keep me from getting separation? Yeah. Cheap shot artist.

Two, it's missing the chucker/ball hogger. The guy who will shoot from 35 feet out with three guys on him, when you're up by 3 and only need a two to win.

Also the showboat. The guy who will make absolutely ridiculous passes that do not have a prayer of being caught. He'll go behind the back, jump, and throw it between his legs, and there will be no one within 5 feet of receiving it. Then he blames others for not being in the right spot, when usually they are flowing into the normal rotation or crashing the boards.

My personal favorite, the ex College 2-A star who's 6'6" and shows up at random courts and proceeds to play with guys who have about half his athletic ability. He acts all tough because he's dunking on a 35 year old who's giving up 4 inches of height to him. :lol

monosylab1k
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
My personal favorite, the ex College 2-A star who's 6'6" and shows up at random courts and proceeds to play with guys who have about half his athletic ability. He acts all tough because he's dunking on a 35 year old who's giving up 4 inches of height to him. :lol

:tu

Actually that's the one time where I'll throw cheap shots with no remorse. You can kick my ass on the court, showboat all you want, talk all the shit you want, and I might be pissed but I'll never intentionally do anything dirty on the court.

But if you try to dunk on me, I'm throwing an elbow right into your stomach and my other elbow is going right into your fucking face, or you're getting shoved hard right in the back and going flying into the fence/wherever. YOU WILL NOT BE DUNKING ON ME.

monosylab1k
06-08-2009, 09:43 PM

That's me :depressed

Actually, I'm the "I usually don't brick every shot for 5 games straight, this is just a really bad night for me, it must be these damn double rims" even tho I play like that every night guy.

monosylab1k
06-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Or you can stop being a massive pussy and try to block him. I am 5'11 and I have had 6'7 gooneries trying to dunk on me from the wing. Yes, its hard to stop, but if you used your mind, goons usually bring the ball up from their knees. So get your hands and swipe the shit out of the ball before he brings up it past his chest. Voila, Blocked dunk!

Sure, but I'd rather see the pissed off look on their faces as they're on the ground. Try to punk me and you get punked back, faggot.

florige
06-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I was playing ball like three months ago in this gym a buddy of mine from work had, and there was this young punk there who if I had to guess was between 16-18. Everytime someone would shoot a shot the dumbass would jump up and grab the rim for no apparent reason. lol He couldn't dunk, all he could do was grab the rim. I guess he was hoping someone would notice that he could actually touch the rim. One of the guy's I work with told him, "its really nice that you can grab the rim, but if aren't going to dunk the ball stay the fuck down from there everytime somebody shoots a damn shot" He didn't do that dumb shit anymore. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Or you can stop being a massive pussy and try to block him. I am 5'11 and I have had 6'7 gooneries trying to dunk on me from the wing. Yes, its hard to stop, but if you used your mind, goons usually bring the ball up from their knees. So get your hands and swipe the shit out of the ball before he brings up it past his chest. Voila, Blocked dunk!

I've blocked guys who are 6'6" before (from behind). I just time the apex of my jump as they're just lifting their arms over their head. They usually leave a big open space for an arm to fit between if they're going up for a dunk. I'm 5'9", so it's a pretty awesome feeling.

FaithInOne
06-08-2009, 11:49 PM
lmao at that video.

#2 Mr Excuses!

E20
06-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Oh yeah I always run back on D whether it's 2 on 1 or 5 on 1 and no one is getting a dunk on me, even if I have to foul the shit out of you.

monosylab1k
06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Thats retarded. Like Class A Mental. You rather deck the guy into the ground, causing controversy and some bullshit, when you can just use hand-eye coordination and swipe the shit out of the ball?

Damn right. I want them to know that I put them on their ass. I've done it to about 5 or 6 dickheads now and not one of them has said shit back to me. They know they got exactly what they deserved.

montgod
06-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Stretch, I completely understand where you are coming from.

This is why when I want to ball, it's on an invite only basis where I can control who comes to play. Obviously in a public area, it's harder to control who can play, but if you have an even amount of players and bring your own ball, it does help limit others from joining. Another option is to try and ball when you know the youngsters won't be around. Early morning is always ideal.

It's sad that we have to go to great lengths to avoid including others in playing bball, but that's what it's come to in this day and age. When I was younger, I would always play pick up ball with everyone on the court at the park, but I was respectful and easy to get along with. I didn't complain over ticky tack fouls and just played to have fun and practice my skillz.

These kids today want to fight, shoot guns, and act a fool to the point where you just have to avoid them if you don't know their background. Sad.. but true.

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 10:47 AM
You guys need to start hooping with black folk. They are less douchey than those common stuck up whities.

lefty
06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Is this thread about Kevin Garnett ?

manufan10
06-09-2009, 11:10 AM
It's missing the cheap shot artist (different than the fouler who makes it obvious), the guy who waits for you to go in for a layup and cuts you just enough to throw you off, the guy who doesn't wait for you to get the ball before fouling you. Seriously, I realize it's annoying to be punked on a rollout screen by a skinny white boy, but when I'm standing three feet behind the 3 point line, and you still have to throw an elbow to my face to keep me from getting separation? Yeah. Cheap shot artist.

Two, it's missing the chucker/ball hogger. The guy who will shoot from 35 feet out with three guys on him, when you're up by 3 and only need a two to win.

Also the showboat. The guy who will make absolutely ridiculous passes that do not have a prayer of being caught. He'll go behind the back, jump, and throw it between his legs, and there will be no one within 5 feet of receiving it. Then he blames others for not being in the right spot, when usually they are flowing into the normal rotation or crashing the boards.

+1

At the Boys and Girls club where I play, there's these guys that always hang out thinking they're all bad asses. Well, one day they challenged me and a group of buddies to a game. So we're like ok whatever. These clowns went and started out on the kiddie rims so they could look like they're big shits dunking. :lol We played them once on the kiddie rims and beat them, then took it to the big boys court and beat them. :lol

I'm also the guy that think that tonight must be my off night, when most nights I shoot like crap. If it's not a layup, then it's hard for me to make it consistently. I just take the ball to the hole! :toast

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
after reading this thread, Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that I would not want to play pickup ball with any of you.

z0sa
06-09-2009, 11:19 AM
it's because parents haven't enough experience with it to teach their kids respect

fify, there's plenty of dumbass parents who therefore, may only breed more dumbasses

monosylab1k
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
after reading this thread, Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that I would not want to play pickup ball with any of you.

Are you informing us that you're a 16 year old douche?

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Are you informing us that you're a 16 year old douche?

no, I'm saying I don't want an intentional elbow thrown in my face after I dunk on you.

puss.

manufan10
06-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Let's be honest, how many of us can actually dunk on regular sized baskets? I know I can't. Never could. I'll take it to the hole though, and take the And-1 from monosylab1k. Getting fouled like that just makes me want to take it there more. :ihit

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Let's be honest, how many of us can actually dunk on regular sized baskets? I know I can't. Never could. I'll take it to the hole though, and take the And-1 from monosylab1k. Getting fouled like that just makes me want to take it there more. :ihit

lmao at asking for honesty on a message board.

I can touch a low flying plane, but I can't quite dunk over it. Honest.

stretch
06-09-2009, 11:32 AM
no, I'm saying I don't want an intentional elbow thrown in my face after I dunk on you.

puss.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

all signs point to blake clearly being one of those 16 year old vaginas, talking trash about dunking on people when he doesnt even know who he is talking to

and he probably cant even dunk, like those dumbass kids who run around trying to throw alley-oops to each other, thinking they are almost dunking when they cant even fucking catch the ball.

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:34 AM

all signs point to blake clearly being one of those 16 year old vaginas, talking trash about dunking on people when he doesnt even know who he is talking to

no, all signs point to me playing in rec leagues when I play.

Ive pretty clearly stated as much.

stretch
06-09-2009, 11:37 AM
no, all signs point to me playing in rec leagues when I play.

yeah, i need to get into one of those. i havent played in one in almost 2 years. in fact, over the last 2 years, i havent really played regularly much at all. however, i have a tournament im playing in over labor day weekend that is in Abilene, so ive been playing a lot more lately trying to get ready for that, getting back in shape.

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:42 AM
in all 'honesty' I haven't play any real bball in about 5 years.

Volleyball is more fun. You don't have to be in much shape and at places like Fatsos, you can walk off the pit and go sit down and when in 5 more years when I turn 21, I can even have a beer!

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:44 AM
lol spending Labor Day weekend in Abilene

manufan10
06-09-2009, 11:44 AM
lmao at asking for honesty on a message board.

I can touch a low flying plane, but I can't quite dunk over it. Honest.

Yeah, but can you do this:

BIWeEFV59d4

stretch
06-09-2009, 11:45 AM
in all 'honesty' I haven't play any real bball in about 5 years.

Volleyball is more fun. You don't have to be in much shape and at places like Fatsos, you can walk off the pit and go sit down and when in 5 more years when I turn 21, I can even have a beer!

i know most of your post was another failed attempt at sarcastic humor, but seriously though, volleyball actually is pretty fun. although like 2 months ago, i played and jammed the fuck out of my finger, and its still not right. makes it hard to handle the rock and get any zip on passes when playing basketball.

Blake
06-09-2009, 11:53 AM
i know most of your post was another failed attempt at sarcastic humor, but seriously though, volleyball actually is pretty fun. although like 2 months ago, i played and jammed the fuck out of my finger, and its still not right. makes it hard to handle the rock and get any zip on passes when playing basketball.

It wasn't sarcastic. I love volleyball, I even coached jv ball at a private school for a few years.

but I only enjoy it when I'm playing with people that know what the hell they are doing. Playing one bump jungle ball is about as much fun as playing checkers with a kindergartner.

stretch
06-09-2009, 11:58 AM
It wasn't sarcastic. I love volleyball, I even coached jv ball at a private school for a few years.

but I only enjoy it when I'm playing with people that know what the hell they are doing. Playing one bump jungle ball is about as much fun as playing checkers with a kindergartner.

i believed the volley ball part.

and yes, its very fun

florige
06-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Man if all the guys here on Spurstalk are straight ballers like they claim we should have a bunch of all-atars who can probably hang with the Spurs starting 5.

Blake
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Man if all the guys here on Spurstalk are straight ballers like they claim we should have a bunch of all-atars who can probably hang with the Spurs starting 5.

spurs no. mavs maybe.

manufan10
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM

I'm the Jacque Vaughn of the group. :lol

manufan10
06-09-2009, 12:26 PM
spurs no. mavs maybe.

We'll give them a run for their money. Well, since I'll be on the bench, y'all will give them a run for their money. :toast

stretch
06-09-2009, 12:29 PM
spurs no. mavs maybe.

lol 4-1

stretch
06-09-2009, 12:30 PM

i bet the worst 22 football players on spurstalk could beat the texas tech football team

florige
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
spurs no. mavs maybe.

I see post of guys who consistently block dunks, dunk on fuckers, put up 30-10-10 on any given night. With those kinds of numbers we should be damn near invincible if Kori were to ever arrange something.

Dr. Gonzo
06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Basketball was ruined when the "urban" kids got a hold of it.

Blake
06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
i bet the worst 22 football players on spurstalk could beat the texas tech football team

I know this was a failed attempt at sarcastic humor, but there is possibly some truth to it.

mono will just run over and give an elbow to the face of any raider that scores on him

florige
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM

monosylab1k
06-09-2009, 12:44 PM
mono will just run over and give an elbow to the face of any raider that scores on him

The whole point of the elbow is to make sure they don't score, you dumb shit.

Blake
06-09-2009, 12:48 PM
I see post of guys who consistently block dunks, dunk on fuckers, put up 30-10-10 on any given night. With those kinds of numbers we should be damn near invincible if Kori were to ever arrange something.

I believe everything people say on messageboards

florige
06-09-2009, 01:02 PM
I believe everything people say on messageboards

Me too! Thats why I think we need to put a ST team together.

ATRAIN
06-09-2009, 01:09 PM

lebomb
06-09-2009, 01:15 PM

http://www.homageclothing.com/store/images/medium/jackie/whitemencantjump_MED.jpg

stretch
06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
I know this was a failed attempt at sarcastic humor, but there is possibly some truth to it.

no sarcasm. dead fucking serious.

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Not a very good example, since the spurs suck and stuff.

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Blake can barely get off the couch and get his regular mcdonalds breakfast every morning.

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 01:23 PM

I'm pretty sure benjarvus could be the qb and still win.

stretch
06-09-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure benjarvus could be the qb and still win.

shit, the ST team might be fucked now... forgot about that guy...

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 01:30 PM
BenJarvusOthelloTron played for Ole Miss, thus benjarvus > tech

Blake
06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
no sarcasm. dead fucking serious.

:td you lose

Blake
06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Blake can barely get off the couch and get his regular mcdonalds breakfast every morning.

yummers

IronMexican
06-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Basketball was ruined when the black kids got a hold of it.

Blake
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
I retract that I just agreed with you. You are class 1 homosexual.

so you enjoy playing shirts and skins basketball and getting physical with 9 other sweaty dudes instead of coed vball.

good for you.

mavs>spurs2
06-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't know about you guys, but where I come from, there are usually some pretty hot girls at the sand volleyball courts at our local park. Volleyball isn't totally gay

Blake
06-09-2009, 04:47 PM
He never said beach volleyball. That isnt gay because there are always ladies.

Gym Volleyball is gay as shit.

I said "you can walk off the pit at Fatso's and have a beer."

All they have there are outdoor sand courts and all the 6 player leagues are coed.

Just because you have Top Gun on blu ray doesn't mean I play two man volleyball.

you are a huge idiot.

Red Hawk #21
06-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Cant any of you guys dunk? You've got to dunk on people who fuck with you, I remember some time last year this guy kept fouling me consistently. I was about 2 minutes away from throwing down with the guy when some guy on the other team threw a lazy pass, I intercepted that shit and ran as fast as I could and surely enough the guy who kept fouling me chased me up the court. Let me put it this way: I dunked on that guy so fucking hard, I almost felt bad for him.

You've got to dunk on them. If you can't dunk then you've got to reject their lay-up attempts or jumper. And after you reject it make sure you talk shit. Im a nice guy but when guys fuck wit me in streetball, I can get really nasty.

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Cant any of you guys dunk?

I can, but I'm not Vince Carter. Probably cuz I'm white. I can't dunk off 2 feet to save my life.

Red Hawk #21
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
I can, but I'm not Vince Carter. Probably cuz I'm white. I can't dunk off 2 feet to save my life.

You don't have to be super-athletic, I dunk best when Im on the fast break. I think you should be able to dunk your best also if you can get a head full of steam, butyou have to know where to take off from.

Spur-Addict
06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Cant any of you guys dunk? You've got to dunk on people who fuck with you, I remember some time last year this guy kept fouling me consistently. I was about 2 minutes away from throwing down with the guy when some guy on the other team threw a lazy pass, I intercepted that shit and ran as fast as I could and surely enough the guy who kept fouling me chased me up the court. Let me put it this way: I dunked on that guy so fucking hard, I almost felt bad for him.

You've got to dunk on them. If you can't dunk then you've got to reject their lay-up attempts or jumper. And after you reject it make sure you talk shit. Im a nice guy but when guys fuck wit me in streetball, I can get really nasty.

Indeed.

mavs>spurs2
06-09-2009, 09:27 PM
I can dunk pretty easily, off one or 2 feet, but dunking ON someone is a totally different story. At only 5'11 if you get bumped going up the slightest bit it totally kills your momentum and you won't get enough lift. As high as I have to jump to dunk it, it makes me really vulnerable in the air so I just don't even try it. But yeah, teabag a motherfucker and watch him stop talking shit :lol

Blake
06-10-2009, 08:37 AM
The whole point of the elbow is to make sure they don't score, you dumb shit.

I get the point of your intentional elbow to the face.

It's why I wouldn't want to play against a pussy like you.

Blake
06-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I dont live in San Antonio, So I wouldnt know your bullshit lingo for places.

a volleyball "pit" is not San Antonio lingo. It's volleyball lingo for a sand court.

He never said beach volleyball. That isnt gay because there are always ladies.

Gym Volleyball is gay as shit.

nowhere in this thread did I say gym volleyball. I referenced playing on a "pit" at a place where all the 6 person teams are co-ed.

You are an ignorant class 1 idiot.

Keep going and you might reach benjarvus platinum idiot status.

Blake
06-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Either way, you preferred playing volleyball to basketball. Case in point, gay as shit.

naw, touching, rubbing and playing with other sweaty shirtless dudes is much gayer than playing with chicks, some of whom play in bikini tops.

Either way, you are a class 1 idiot.

manufan10
06-10-2009, 10:43 AM

Blake
06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
"Touching, rubbing and playing with other sweaty shirtless dudes"

I see, so now you are so insecure with being a man and barely touching another man during basketball that you have to resort to playing volleyball to make sure you are only around ladies. On top of that, you make it seem that you barely have any interaction with women, and need to sacrifice playing basketball to garner any interaction with women during volleyball.

I see, so now you are a class 1 Homosexual, Class 1 moron, and Class 1 Pussy.

No, you don't see. Some sports are gayer than others. A QB touching a dude's ass to get a football is gay but I like football.

MMA is gay because they hug each other and roll on the floor and if you like it, then great, Ive got no problem with it because of the gayness. I personally don't like it because it's lame.

Playing with shirtless, sweaty guys is gayer than playing volleyball with chicks. There's no way around it.

You lose. You are a benjarvus.

Blake
06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow, you must get zero pussy. You are connecting an aspect of every sport to being gay.

Great job showing you get zero ass, are scared of barely touching another guy, and that you enjoy playing a sport for pussies

Naw, you've already proven you don't know jack shit thinking I'm talking some kind of crazy "San Antonio lingo." :lol

you are a benjarvus and you like playing with sweaty men.

stretch
06-10-2009, 11:55 AM
you both are morons

Blake
06-10-2009, 01:11 PM
you both are morons

nah, but spending labor day weekend in Abilene to play in a basketball tournament is moronic.

stretch
06-10-2009, 01:24 PM
nah, but spending labor day weekend in Abilene to play in a basketball tournament is moronic.

kinda like you playing volleyball in a gym

Blake
06-10-2009, 01:30 PM
kinda like you playing volleyball in a gym

stop being so bitter. 39-33 and Crabtree's catch was last season. This year Tech will probably get their asses kicked.

stretch
06-10-2009, 01:33 PM
stop being so bitter. 39-33 and Crabtree's catch was last season. This year Tech will probably get their asses kicked.

lol bitter

lol zero NCs

lol hanging onto 39-33 because its the only bright spot in techs otherwise dark history

monosylab1k
06-10-2009, 01:36 PM
is this the thread to post random college football scores such as this one?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=283270201

manufan10
06-10-2009, 01:45 PM
lol can't hang with the physical basketball gotta play volleyball

stretch
06-10-2009, 01:55 PM
is this the thread to post random college football scores such as this one?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=283270201

crapford completely dwarfed graham faggells stats

Blake
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM

crapford completely dwarfed graham faggells stats

:lmao:lmao:lmao

the same way harrell and Tech dominated mccoy and UT's stats

lol 39-33

lol still bitter

lol no championship shot