PDA

View Full Version : Ioannis Bourousis to Stay in Greece

Pages : [1] 2 3

timvp
06-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I didn't want to start another Brontosaurus but ...

http://www.sportnet.gr/report.aspx?id=190069

As expected, Olympiacos make a better offer to Bourousis and they are close of reaching an agreement.

Props to Bruno for the find. A translation basically says that Brontosaurus never really wanted to leave Greece and that his team decided to up their offer after the supposed offer from the Spurs.

SenorSpur
06-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Dude got what he wanted. More $$$ and he gets to stay home.

He should thank the Spurs for driving up his value.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
See?

Never trust a Greek.

Mel_13
06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
What a surprise. Ranks up there with finding out that Manny and Arod were juicing.

Well, one less potential big to spend all or most of the MLE on.

Gortat
Gooden
Sheed
Dice

Anyone else?

sonic21
06-08-2009, 02:46 PM
good for him
greek league > nba

Spur-Addict
06-08-2009, 02:47 PM
No suprise here.

Bukefal
06-08-2009, 02:48 PM
good for him
greek league > nba

See! al the dust lifting, all the panic all the breaking stories, just for NOTHING. :sleep

Spurs Brazil
06-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Great news

He sucks

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
What a surprise. Ranks up there with finding out that Manny and Arod were juicing.

Well, one less potential big to spend all or most of the MLE on.

Gortat
Gooden
Sheed
Dice

Anyone else?

Personally, I believe Zaza Pachulia would be a great fit on the Spurs.

MaNu4Tres
06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
I think our best option is to trade for a big man. Mcdyess or Gortat is not enough to put us over the top.

urunobili
06-08-2009, 02:58 PM
See?

Never trust a Greek.

:tu

Mel_13
06-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Personally, I believe Zaza Pachulia would be a great fit on the Spurs.

Agreed, I overlooked Zaza.

completely deck
06-08-2009, 03:05 PM
you know for a minute, Kill Bill Pana felt good about himself. I can't wait to see the response for this one :hungry:

wildbill2u
06-08-2009, 03:56 PM
The question now is: Will any really good intl. prospect decide to come to the NBA, let alone the Spurs if they can get more money, better expenses, lower taxes, and stay at home.

The thrill of playing in the NBA may not be enough of a lure to bring the blue chip guys over any more.

DPG21920
06-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Who said the Spurs could not land FA's?

For other teams.

Chomag
06-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Who said the Spurs could not land FA's?
For other teams.

I think it's more that signs have shown that the Spurs are on the Decline. We just are not the team to be like we once were.

There was not a player in the league that didn't want to play with Timmy when he was in his prime.

PBEEZY
06-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I think it's more that signs have shown that the Spurs are on the Decline. We just are not the team to be like we once were.

There was not a player in the league that didn't want to play with Timmy when he was in his prime.

I don't think he ever wanted to leave though...just used the Spurs interest to raise his value

DPG21920
06-08-2009, 04:23 PM

Maybe theoretically, but the Spurs never really landed big FA's. Finley was one of the biggest. But they missed out on quite a few that they were after, even with Tim in his prime.

jason1301
06-08-2009, 04:28 PM
See?

Never trust a Greek.

but we can always trust an American (see KBP).

dipshit!

EricB
06-08-2009, 05:02 PM
The question now is: Will any really good intl. prospect decide to come to the NBA, let alone the Spurs if they can get more money, better expenses, lower taxes, and stay at home.

The thrill of playing in the NBA may not be enough of a lure to bring the blue chip guys over any more.

What?

You mean, people with money don't want to pay taxes?

You mean the politicians in this country are lying by telling me people WANT to pay em?

NOOOOO!!

rayray2k8
06-08-2009, 05:08 PM
We couldn't have 2 Bonners on our team. :lol

ChumpDumper
06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
but we can always trust an American (see KBP).

dipshit!Are you Greek?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Why God why???!?!! We are screwed.:cry

Libri
06-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Same old story. If a player mentions publicly that he wants to come to the Spurs, that means he's not coming.

Bukefal
06-08-2009, 06:04 PM
you know for a minute, Kill Bill Pana felt good about himself. I can't wait to see the response for this one :hungry:

lol yeah :lol

Indazone
06-08-2009, 06:30 PM
lol just as I predicted. Anyways time to focus on readily attainable bigs. Like Dice and Camby.

exstatic
06-08-2009, 06:47 PM
About KBP: Beware of Geeks bearing Grifts.

Blackjack
06-08-2009, 06:55 PM
No word from K_B_P?

I'm afraid it's only a matter of time for the auto-erotic asphyxiation rumors...

Russ
06-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Disappointing news.

Hard to see how the Spurs' big man situation won't be even worse next year (if possible). Thomas a year older, Oberto recovering, Bonner is Bonner and . . . :depressed

Manufan909
06-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Disappointing news.

Hard to see how the Spurs' big man situation won't be even worse next year (if possible). Thomas a year older, Oberto recovering, Bonner is Bonner and . . . :depressed

Oberto likely gone. Bonner likely to revert to 3rd/4th big, Ian most likely to get solid minutes(I know everyone thought this a year ago:bang) hopefully Gist plays more 3/4 than Bonner plays period, I'd rather Gist play next to Tim than Bonner, unless he ends up a choker as well. Hopefully one of Gortat/Sheed/Camby comes.

TFloss32
06-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't know how trustworthy any of these Greek sites are... but if the articles that said he was offered by the Spurs are "not reputable" sources (especially since they're Greek), how do we know this source is even reputable? This story is on a site that also offers ring tones??? It will be interesting to see if other media sources fall in line in the upcoming days. I don't care either way, just curious. I'm anxiously awaiting a KBP response.

GSH
06-08-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't know how trustworthy any of these Greek sites are... but if the articles that said he was offered by the Spurs are "not reputable" sources (especially since they're Greek), how do we know this source is even reputable?

Looks like we've all been "Greeked". I wonder what the McDonald take will be?

Maybe it's for the best. I still say Bourosis sounds like a skin disease.

montgod
06-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Well... if this is true, McDyess, Wallace, or Camby will most likely be trade or FA targets if the price is right.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Here is the latest update and news.

http://www.superbasket.gr/?c=136&a=113770

Nowhere does it say the crap from Bruno's post that he has signed with Olympiacos. It says Olympiacos managers keep meeting with him and want badly to keep him. It does NOT say he signed with Olympiacos or that he "used Spurs to get more money".

Also this one

http://www.contra.gr/Basketball/Hellas/A1Basket/Olympiacos/241502.html

This says he is very aware of several NBA offers and he does even have official terms from Olympiacos until the next meeting. Again does not say anything about he signed with Olympiacos or used Spurs to get more money.

http://www.sportnet.gr/report.aspx?id=190064

This says that Olympiacos wants to do whatever they can to sign him and keep him. It says NOTHING about he signed with them or used Spurs to get more money. It also says the Spurs HAVE OFFERED him a 4 year deal and he has NOT decided to deny it yet.

There has NOT been any decision that he will stay with Olympiacos and NOTHING like that has been announced yet. Until it says he "signed with Olympiacos" he has NOT signed with them. Bruno is always posting CRAP and making up what European articles says.

The only issue that seems to be coming up is that he is getting full MLE type money offer from Olympiacos for 4 years and less from Spurs at about $4 million a year for 4 years. The Spurs are not offering him full MLE because he does not know how to speak English. They would offer full MLE if he did but because he does not have lowered the offer to him because they are worried it could be a problem.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 10:20 PM

Nowhere does it say the crap from Bruno's post that he has signed with Olympiacos. It says Olympiacos managers keep meeting with him and want badly to keep him. It does NOT say he signed with Olympiacos or that he "used Spurs to get more money".

Also this one

This says he is very aware of several NBA offers and he does even have official terms from Olympiacos until the next meeting. Again does not say anything about he signed with Olympiacos or used Spurs to get more money.

This says that Olympiacos wants to do whatever they can to sign him and keep him. It says NOTHING about he signed with them or used Spurs to get more money. It also says the Spurs HAVE OFFERED him a 4 year deal and he has NOT decided to deny it yet.

There has NOT been any decision that he will stay with Olympiacos and NOTHING like that has been announced yet. Until it says he "signed with Olympiacos" he has NOT signed with them. Bruno is always posting CRAP and making up what European articles says.

The only issue that seems to be coming up is that he is getting full MLE type money offer from Olympiacos for 4 years and less from Spurs at about $4 million a year for 4 years. The Spurs are not offering him full MLE because he does not know how to speak English. They would offer full MLE if he did but because he does not have lowered the offer to him because they are worried it could be a problem.

smrattler
06-08-2009, 10:28 PM
The Greek can be annoying...

Go to Spain, they're nicer.

Tbiggums47
06-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Good follow up Bill! Hope the Spurs find a center who can help Tim defensively. I don't care if he's Greek, African, or American!

DPG21920
06-08-2009, 10:46 PM

Also this one

It is implied that he used the Spurs, which is ok. People saying he would much rather stay in Europe than play in the NBA is what leads people to say he used the spurs, it is implicit.

If he wanted to play for the Spurs, the 5M over 5 years extra from Olymiacos would not be that big of a deal. It is not like the supposed offer is far off.

Lastly, I am sure the Spurs said to themselves "we can give him 4M but not 5 bc of his English, that 4M is safe to lose, but that extra 1M we cannot live with". That makes no sense.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:05 PM
It is implied that he used the Spurs, which is ok. People saying he would much rather stay in Europe than play in the NBA is what leads people to say he used the spurs, it is implicit.

If he wanted to play for the Spurs, the 5M over 5 years extra from Olymiacos would not be that big of a deal. It is not like the supposed offer is far off.

Lastly, I am sure the Spurs said to themselves "we can give him 4M but not 5 bc of his English, that 4M is safe to lose, but that extra 1M we cannot live with". That makes no sense.

Olympiacos latest offer is $22.5 million over 4 years. Spurs first offer is 3 years $10.5 million. Then they raise it to 4 years $12 million and now to 4 years $16 million. Olympiacos will offer him MORE money tomorrow. It is not a $1 million a season difference. It is more than that.

For you to grasp this Splitter got a 4 years $16 million contract from TAU. Bourousis is already WAY OVER that in the money offered to him. So you are being foolish to act like the money is close to the same.

Also it is said Bourousis has been sent two plane tickets for him and his manager to come to San Antonio. They would be met by Popovich, Buford, Lindsey and also some of the players. It also is said that Duncan, Oberto, Manu, Parker have all called his agent already on the phone asking him to come to the team. They cannot speak with him direct because of language issues.

Also it is said that Olympiacos also has to keep Printezis who has a offer from the Raptors and also wants to sign Gordon or Iverson or Artest. So it is said if they lose Bourousis it would make signing them cheaper and so they might just let him and Printezis go to NBA and spend the money on an NBA player. The first choice of the team is to keep him but they have a limit on how far they will go.

SpursFan0728
06-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Olympiacos latest offer is $22.5 million over 4 years. Spurs first offer is 3 years $10.5 million. Then they raise it to 4 years $12 million and now to 4 years $16 million. Olympiacos will offer him MORE money tomorrow. It is not a $1 million a season difference. It is more than that.

For you to grasp this Splitter got a 4 years $16 million contract from TAU. Bourousis is already WAY OVER that in the money offered to him. So you are being foolish to act like the money is close to the same.

Also it is said Bourousis has been sent two plane tickets for him and his manager to come to San Antonio. They would be met by Popovich, Buford, Lindsey and also some of the players. It also is said that Duncan, Oberto, Manu, Parker have all called his agent already on the phone asking him to come to the team. They cannot speak with him direct because of language issues.

Also it is said that Olympiacos also has to keep Printezis who has a offer from the Raptors and also wants to sign Gordon or Iverson or Artest. So it is said if they lose Bourousis it would make signing them cheaper and so they might just let him and Printezis go to NBA and spend the money on an NBA player. The first choice of the team is to keep him but they have a limit on how far they will go.

Wow thanks for the news.

Ditty
06-08-2009, 11:15 PM

so when he arrives at the airport will there be a marachi band welcoming him. i want updates on that also :)

Russ
06-08-2009, 11:16 PM
The Spurs are not offering him full MLE because he does not know how to speak English.

I guess English is all Greek to Bourousis. :)

timvp
06-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Can't believe I wasted time researching some Greek kid who was never wiling to cross the pond. Combine that with a Greek team that is actively trying to compete with the NBA and would never lose an NBA player to the evil NBA ... and I don't know why I ever thought this was a serious possibility.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:21 PM
I guess English is all Greek to Bourousis. :)

He did not ever play basketball until age 18. The youth players that are in Greek junior national team or in good youth clubs learn how to speak 2 other languages. First they need learn English then another European language. Most of them it is either Russian or Italian.

Bourousis was never even playing basketball so there was no reason for him to learn it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Can't believe I wasted time researching some Greek kid who was never wiling to cross the pond. Combine that with a Greek team that is actively trying to compete with the NBA and would never lose an NBA player to the evil NBA ... and I don't know why I ever thought this was a serious possibility.

WTF is this? There has NOT been anything said in Greece that he made a decision. The ONLY place that came from is from Bruno.

He will meet again tomorrow with the Olympiacos owner. They will give him a formal contract offer with even more money. He will then decide what to do. Also he would like to come to San Antonio before he decides. And Spurs already sent the plane tickets.

How the hell can Bruno just say something here and the whole site believes it? There has not been ANY articles in Greece saying what he posted. Sure Bourousis might stay because of more money but this FAR FROM TRUTH what fans are saying here in these forums.

He has not even yet got the actual contract even given to him by Olympiacos.

DPG21920
06-08-2009, 11:25 PM
WTF is this? There has NOT been anything said in Greece that he made a decision. The ONLY place that came from is from Bruno.

He will meet again tomorrow with the Olympiacos owner. They will give him a formal contract offer with even more money. He will then decide what to do. Also he would like to come to San Antonio before he decides. And Spurs already sent the plane tickets.

How the hell can Bruno just say something here and the whole site believes it? There has not been ANY articles in Greece saying what he posted. Sure Bourousis might stay because of more money but this FAR FROM TRUTH what fans are saying here in these forums.

Has anything been said on what Bourousis prefers? Europe or NBA? What do you think he will do?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Has anything been said on what Bourousis prefers? Europe or NBA? What do you think he will do?

About half of the articles say from Olympiacos owners that he prefers to stay at Olympiacos. There has not been even one report or article saying this coming from Bourousis or his manager. The ONLY times it is said are from the Olympiacos owners.

From Bourousis and his manager EVERY report is they have NOT decided anything and that several NBA teams offers are being consider with top 2 options are Spurs and Olympiacos. Also the Heat have offered him guarantee of being starting center and the Grizzlies manager has had now 3 meetings with him in person.

The only thing from Bourousis and his manager is they have tickets to come to the Spurs and would like to do this before they decide but that they will know for sure after the next meeting with Olympiacos owner.

So it means within next day or two we should know. Basically Olympiacos if they make a crazy offer he would probably just stay but as it is now they want to come to San Antonio before they decide anything. And Olympiacos will only pay so much as they are saying because they also have to keep Printezis from the Raptors and are trying to sign Parker, Gordon, Iverson, Artest also.

Also several reports says that the main problem and obstacle is the Spurs cannot send the contract until July 1. Bourousis and his manager are worried because they have to wait so long to get it. In mean time if they wait on Olympiacos then owners might sign huge deals to some NBA players and might let him go. Then if Spurs changed their mind he would be screwed.

It is even said in some reports if not for this July 1 rule he would ALREADY HAVE SIGNED WITH THE SPURS. The main thing he and his manager are worried about is the time restraint and the main thing Spurs are worried about is the language issue.

You understand? If not for this July 1 NBA rule Bourousis would already be on the Spurs. So the only reason this is becoming an issue is because in mean time Olympiacos keeps offering more and more money.

Blackjack
06-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Good follow up Bill! Hope the Spurs find a center who can help Tim defensively. I don't care if he's Greek, African, or American!

Speak for yourself.

I'm holding firm to my convictions.

I'm not going to be satisfied until the Spurs employ a Greek African-American to play alongside Tim.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Speak for yourself.

I'm holding firm to my convictions.

I'm not going to be satisfied until the Spurs employ a Greek African-American to play alongside Tim.

We all know you are racist. There is no need to remind all the time.

Mel_13
06-08-2009, 11:40 PM

Bruno did not say that a decision had been made.

http://www.sportnet.gr/report.aspx?id=190069

As expected, Olympiacos make a better offer to Bourousis and they are close of reaching an agreement.

His comment is a fair summary of the cited article.

Blackjack
06-08-2009, 11:42 PM
We all know you are racist. There is no need to remind all the time.

What you got against Greek African-Americans, fool?

DPG21920
06-08-2009, 11:51 PM
About half of the articles say from Olympiacos owners that he prefers to stay at Olympiacos. There has not been even one report or article saying this coming from Bourousis or his manager. The ONLY times it is said are from the Olympiacos owners.

From Bourousis and his manager EVERY report is they have NOT decided anything and that several NBA teams offers are being consider with top 2 options are Spurs and Olympiacos. Also the Heat have offered him guarantee of being starting center and the Grizzlies manager has had now 3 meetings with him in person.

The only thing from Bourousis and his manager is they have tickets to come to the Spurs and would like to do this before they decide but that they will know for sure after the next meeting with Olympiacos owner.

So it means within next day or two we should know. Basically Olympiacos if they make a crazy offer he would probably just stay but as it is now they want to come to San Antonio before they decide anything. And Olympiacos will only pay so much as they are saying because they also have to keep Printezis from the Raptors and are trying to sign Parker, Gordon, Iverson, Artest also.

Also several reports says that the main problem and obstacle is the Spurs cannot send the contract until July 1. Bourousis and his manager are worried because they have to wait so long to get it. In mean time if they wait on Olympiacos then owners might sign huge deals to some NBA players and might let him go. Then if Spurs changed their mind he would be screwed.

It is even said in some reports if not for this July 1 rule he would ALREADY HAVE SIGNED WITH THE SPURS. The main thing he and his manager are worried about is the time restraint and the main thing Spurs are worried about is the language issue.

You understand? If not for this July 1 NBA rule Bourousis would already be on the Spurs. So the only reason this is becoming an issue is because in mean time Olympiacos keeps offering more and more money.

Good, so there are articles saying he would prefer to stay in Europe. If these are the same articles reporting the contract offers and such, you would have to assume they know what they are talking about.

In that case, he was using the Spurs. It is not a big deal, it is smart. No one is mad at him for it.

But please do not use the lame excuse about July 1st. It does not make sense. If that was the case and he would already be a Spur, then the extra 22 days would not make a difference. If it was his dream and he wants it, he would come over.

timvp
06-08-2009, 11:58 PM
He is not coming to San Antonio. His team is in the business of stealing players from the NBA, not losing players to the NBA.

Greeks, for whatever reason, don't care about the NBA. They are perfectly happy playing in their domestic league. Even Sofoklis Snuffleupagus decided he'd rather weigh 500 pounds while playing in Greece than try to play in the NBA.

underdawg
06-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Good, so there are articles saying he would prefer to stay in Europe. If these are the same articles reporting the contract offers and such, you would have to assume they know what they are talking about.

In that case, he was using the Spurs. It is not a big deal, it is smart. No one is mad at him for it.

But please do not use the lame excuse about July 1st. It does not make sense. If that was the case and he would already be a Spur, then the extra 22 days would not make a difference. If it was his dream and he wants it, he would come over.

don't need anymore furiners - we've got parker, manu and bonner. that's too many to begin with.

mookie2001
06-09-2009, 12:02 AM
unnnghhhhh snoffalogg snoffalawfoggus baby shaq #6 reference

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Bruno did not say that a decision had been made.

His comment is a fair summary of the cited article.

No that is not a fair summary. That is making it sound like something it did not say. His Greek sucks obviously.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-09-2009, 12:33 AM

Can you read? There is NO article saying he prefers to stay in Europe. NONE. There are some saying from Olympiacos owners that he wants to stay.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-09-2009, 12:38 AM
He is not coming to San Antonio. His team is in the business of stealing players from the NBA, not losing players to the NBA.

Greeks, for whatever reason, don't care about the NBA. They are perfectly happy playing in their domestic league. Even Sofoklis Snuffleupagus decided he'd rather weigh 500 pounds while playing in Greece than try to play in the NBA.

How many times does this issue need to be explained? Spanoulis is the best Greek player. After how Van Gundy treated him all the Greek players are very cautious about the NBA. Papaloukas and Diamantidis even both refused contracts from NBA and said if the best player in the national team gets treated like that by the NBA coach then they want no part of NBA. This is the problem. Just because NBA fans believe a magic fairy tale lie that Spanoulis can't play does not change this truth. One of the best players in the world was benched just because his coach does not like him personally and then he made all the reporters and fans hate him by making up lies about him.

ANY person who knows a friend that was treated this way by a employer or business will then want nothing to do with that employer. For some reason NBA fans believe in magic fairy tales where this is not true if it applies only to a Greek basketball player.

timvp
06-09-2009, 12:40 AM
How many times does this issue need to be explained? Spanoulis is the best Greek player. After how Van Gundy treated him all the Greek players are very cautious about the NBA. Papaloukas and Diamantidis even both refused contracts from NBA and said if the best player in the national team gets treated like that by the NBA coach then they want no part of NBA. This is the problem. Just because NBA fans believe a magic fairy tale lie that Spanoulis can't play does not change this truth. One of the best players in the world was benched just because his coach does not like him personally and then he made all the reporters and fans hate him by making up lies about him.

ANY person who knows a friend that was treated this way by a employer or business will then want nothing to do with that employer. For some reason NBA fans believe in magic fairy tales where this is not true if it applies only to a Greek basketball player.
:violin

Thanks for proving my point.

GioSugar
06-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Ok, today is the day....
Olympiakos will meet Bourousis and his agent . The offer is something like 1,5 - 2m Euro (tax free , agent free) for 3-4 years.

The article says that NBA teams express interest but no offer for now. The writter and the media is a reliable one(for me). Also says that Spurs have to see what cup will have before they make an offer and Spurs have shown the bigger interest on Bourousis.

http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10600&subid=2&tag=7759&pubid=2947366

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goalday.gr%2Farticle.asp%3F catid%3D10600%26subid%3D2%26tag%3D7759%26pubid%3D2 947366&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

There are a lot of similar articles in Greece today , i choose that one as a reliable one.
Sorry for my English, I am from Greece too

Nick, the Nazi
06-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Greek sucks obviously.

Finally something we can all agree on.

katuso
06-09-2009, 05:05 AM
he sucked, great news!!!! FXXK HIM

Bruno
06-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Ok, today is the day....
Olympiakos will meet Bourousis and his agent.

The meeting has been postponed to Wednesday.

timvp
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks for the prompt updates. Apparently France is closer to Greece than Mountain Home, Arkansas.

mountainballer
06-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the prompt updates. Apparently France is closer to Greece than Mountain Home, Arkansas.

they have a city called Mountain Home in Arkansas? that's absurd. must be fake mountains.
ok,as a home for a fake Greek it fits well.

Bruno
06-09-2009, 01:34 PM

:toast
Is GioSugar another KBP aliases ?

DPG21920
06-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes Bruno. I thought this from the very beginning.

Sean Cagney
06-09-2009, 02:21 PM
F all these damn foreign guys, they just end up staying over there with their teams and getting more $$$. I can't blame them for it, but chasing them is a waste of times.

GioSugar
06-09-2009, 02:27 PM
:toast
Is GioSugar another KBP aliases ?

:nope
no way
you could check it whenever you want
if you check my history , it's pretty clear....
I was the first who said about managers game against kbp opinion.
So please give me a break pls

Are you Greek?

Yes he is Greek . I am too, gio_1908 and ilisionarist too.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 02:40 PM
How the hell can Bruno just say something here and the whole site believes it?He's not Greek.

GioSugar
06-09-2009, 02:47 PM

That 's true...

Seems like i am a 35 year old with 2 childs to take care and not spent all my day with Bourousis bs.... :toast

Zocalo
06-09-2009, 03:03 PM
There goes our savior....

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-09-2009, 04:36 PM

So Kori is a liar then? She swears I live in Houston.

BackHome
06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Ok for now own if we are looking at getting a foreign player they must meet two qualifications. They either have to be from Argentina or France and if they are not then fuck them!

I love players from Argentina they are love to compete and they never give up and they usally back up what they say.

The French players are like Americans in that they want to play against the best players in the world..NBA.

All the other countries players are soft and get their feelings hurt no wonder they got their asses kicked in World War I and World War II.

lefty
06-09-2009, 05:36 PM
KBP on suicide watch

BackHome
06-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Damn You KIll Bill.....Damn You To Hell!!!

Damn the Greeks bearing gifts once again!!

P.s Not only did you Greek hero get scarred but your character...Kill Bill eneded up in Bangok all tied up....Oh the irony of the situation...

timvp
06-09-2009, 07:48 PM
So Kori is a liar then? She swears I live in Houston.

Going to school in Houston and going back home to Mountain Home in the summer.

Brazil
06-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Ok for now own if we are looking at getting a foreign player they must meet two qualifications. They either have to be from Argentina or France and if they are not then fuck them!

I love players from Argentina they are love to compete and they never give up and they usally back up what they say.

The French players are like Americans in that they want to play against the best players in the world..NBA.

All the other countries players are soft and get their feelings hurt no wonder they got their asses kicked in World War I and World War II.

:rollin

Bruno
06-10-2009, 01:43 PM
http://www.balla.gr/default.asp?pid=168&chid=1065&artid=82279

Olympiacos and Bourousis' agent have had a second meeting. Olympiacos has made a better offer but Bourousis wants more money. There should have a third meeting soon.

Indazone
06-10-2009, 01:47 PM
pinked? Sorry KBP but I did warn you. You brought it on yourself.

Hubris (/hjuːbrɪs/) (Ancient Greek) is a term used in modern English to indicate overweening pride, superciliousness, or arrogance, often resulting in fatal retribution or nemesis. In ancient Greece, hubris referred to actions which, intentionally or not, shamed and humiliated the victim, and frequently the perpetrator as well. It was most evident in the public and private actions of the powerful and rich. The word was also used to describe actions of those who challenged the gods or their laws, especially in Greek tradgedy, resulting in the protagonist's downfall

Time to turn down the rhetoric.

samikeyp
06-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Kill's_Been_Pinked? :)

GSH
06-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Bruno has Bourousis news on speed-dial.:king

Bruno,

Do you have any real first-hand knowledge about Bourosis, and how he is likely to fare in the NBA? I admit that mine is entirely from reading about him, and that has its limitations.

I read comments from some legitimate (not fake) Greek fans, expressing their doubts about whether he is mobile/agile enough to defend the top-tier NBA big men. They also indicate that he's not going to run the floor a whole lot either. That part isn't the end of the world, especially for the Spurs - but the defensive part is a very big deal. Is he going to be able to do a reasonable job of staying in front of guys like Dwight Howard or Amare Stoudamire? Do you think he would be able to understand the Spurs defensive system quickly enough to be a factor in the first year?

I know that people say he can drop out and shoot the 3, and he can shoot mid-range jumpers, but I haven't been overwhelmed with the success of teams that have tried putting their big man on the perimeter. It's nice to use a shooting big to force teams to leave the paint a little, but not at the expense of an inside game. Is he going to shy away from banging and picking up points around the rim? I would love to see a young Arvydis Sabonis playing for the Spurs. Not so much a young Rasho Nesterovic.

The seeming good news is that he was put on the All-Euro first team ahead of Tiago Splitter. Do you have a feel for what factors were responsible for him being selected over splitter? (Is the success of the team a big factor in selection?)

It's all just curiosity at this point, but if you have any insight I'd love to hear it.

Bruno
06-10-2009, 02:22 PM
http://www.ethnos.gr/ethnosport/article.asp?catid=8235&subid=2&pubid=2961462&tag=8777

Olympiacos first offer was €1.5M/year, their second offer was €1.7M/years. Bourousis wants €2M/year. Spurs offer is rumored to be at €2M/year.

With the Euro/dollar conversion rate and the taxes, Spurs rumored offer should be about $4M/year.

DPG21920
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
http://www.ethnos.gr/ethnosport/article.asp?catid=8235&subid=2&pubid=2961462&tag=8777

Olympiacos first offer was €1.5M/year, their second offer was €1.7M/years. Bourousis wants €2M/year. Spurs offer is rumored to be at €2M/year.

With the Euro/dollar conversion rate and the taxes, Spurs rumored offer should be about $4M/year.

:lol, so it is the same amount per year supposedly? If he wanted to play in the NBA like many have said before, he would not be trying to nickel and dime Olympiacos to barely beat the Spurs offer.

The Spurs already offered him what he is asking for from Olympiacos, so what is the problem? We all know what the problem is.

Bruno
06-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Do you have any real first-hand knowledge about Bourosis, and how he is likely to fare in the NBA?

I watched him play some Euroleague games. He is a very good player at the European level so the question about the NBA transition is the main one.
IMO, Bourousis can succeed in NBA if he signs with the right team. Spurs (slow paced, plays fundamental BB and has a lot of international experience) seems to be the right fit.

I read comments from some legitimate (not fake) Greek fans, expressing their doubts about whether he is mobile/agile enough to defend the top-tier NBA big men. They also indicate that he's not going to run the floor a whole lot either. That part isn't the end of the world, especially for the Spurs - but the defensive part is a very big deal. Is he going to be able to do a reasonable job of staying in front of guys like Dwight Howard or Amare Stoudamire? Do you think he would be able to understand the Spurs defensive system quickly enough to be a factor in the first year?

Even if he isn't a big stiff, players like Amare Stoudamire are obviously too quick for him. His lack of mobility is a problem, especially if he plays a lot alongside Duncan who isn't the most mobile big in the league.
He can be a good defender in the Rasho mold. IMO, he is more mobile than Rasho.

I know that people say he can drop out and shoot the 3, and he can shoot mid-range jumpers, but I haven't been overwhelmed with the success of teams that have tried putting their big man on the perimeter.

The idea that Bourousis is a jump shooting big is quite false. His offensive game is quite complete.
FYI, he took 176 shoots in Euroleague this year and only 27 were 3's (with a significantly shorter 3 point line). He was 4th in free throw attempted per minute and got to the free throw line at the same rate than a player like Splitter.
He is a big with a good but not great jump shoot. Having a good jump shoot is a big plus for a big playing alongside Duncan.

The seeming good news is that he was put on the All-Euro first team ahead of Tiago Splitter. Do you have a feel for what factors were responsible for him being selected over splitter? (Is the success of the team a big factor in selection?)

Team success is a big reason why he was ahead of Splitter.
Splitter hasn't also had a that great season. He missed some games due to injuries and wasn't as good as last year when he played. In Euroleague, Splitter did most of his damage early in the competition when games weren't really important.

Bruno
06-10-2009, 03:11 PM
:lol, so it is the same amount per year supposedly? If he wanted to play in the NBA like many have said before, he would not be trying to nickel and dime Olympiacos to barely beat the Spurs offer.

The Spurs already offered him what he is asking for from Olympiacos, so what is the problem? We all know what the problem is.

With the economical crisis in Europe, the market for players paid €2M is very thin. At best 4 teams (Panathinaikos, Olympiacos and maybe Barcelona, Real Madrid) can offer contracts that big.
It isn't easy for Bourousis' agent to have some kind of leverage to get the few extra €100K he wants. Using the NBA as leverage is a good strategy to negotiate his new contract.

DPG21920
06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
With the economical crisis in Europe, the market for players paid €2M is very thin. At best 4 teams (Panathinaikos, Olympiacos and maybe Barcelona, Real Madrid) can offer contracts that big.
It isn't easy for Bourousis' agent to have some kind of leverage to get the few extra €100K he wants. Using the NBA as leverage is a good strategy to negotiate his new contract.

I know, that is what we have been saying. He clearly has absolutely 0 interest in playing in the NBA or else he would not be trying to beg Olympiacos to match the Spurs offer (if there is one).

Great strategy from his part, but so easy to see that he wants nothing to do with the Spurs.

yavozerb
06-10-2009, 03:17 PM
The spurs at this point need to lower their offer to 1mil. euro and say "screw you Boars arse" and let olympiacos lower their offer as well..This is getting old

GSH
06-10-2009, 03:22 PM
I watched him play some Euroleague games. He is a very good player at the European level so the question about the NBA transition is the main one.
IMO, Bourousis can succeed in NBA if he signs with the right team. Spurs (slow paced, plays fundamental BB and has a lot of international experience) seems to be the right fit.

Thanks, Bruno. It helps to get information from a trustworthy source.

I wouldn't expect him to be quick enough to handle a steady diet of Amare on his own. If he's more mobile than Rasho, that's probably good enough. Especially if he plays smart.

The FTA/Minute stat is, in my opinion, of major importance for the Spurs. If opponents respect him enough to foul him, it's going to take some of the heat off of Duncan.

And I agree that having a dependable jump shot is a big plus, so long as he's not shooting jumpers because he's timid around the basket. We need a big who can take the ball to the rim and finish.

There just aren't very many solid big men out there, and I guess I've just grown skeptical when any team lets a big get away from them. (I remember a lot of pre-season articles that said Jackie Butler was the .best pickup of the off-season, a couple of years ago.) It sounds like there is good cause to hope the contract negotiations work out. I'd like to think that he would come here because he really, really wants to compete at the NBA level - but money is nice, too. But it sounds like you don't think he wants to be here at all. If he doesn't, I hope he stays home, because he won't be any good to us.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Olympiacos team reporter reports NO DEAL between Olympiacos and Bourousis and Spurs are still the most likely destination.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Olympiacos team reporter reports NO DEAL between Olympiacos and Bourousis and Spurs are still the most likely destination.You should probably start a new thread about this development.

taps
06-10-2009, 04:17 PM
lmao @ "boar's arse"
- beer fart
- bear burp
- bard twat

Zocalo
06-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

DPG21920
06-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Don't be scared Zocalo.

yavozerb
06-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Olympiacos team reporter reports NO DEAL between Olympiacos and Bourousis and Spurs are still the most likely destination.

Are you bourousis agent? :dizzy

Pucho!!!
06-10-2009, 05:52 PM

Is there a link or just speculation?

TheProfessor
06-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Rhetorical question, I assume...

smrattler
06-10-2009, 08:02 PM

My guess would be he IS the link and he IS speculating.

TFloss32
06-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Does anyone have an update on this situation? I heard a second meeting took place and Ioannis turned Olympiacos down again. KBP?

rayray2k8
06-12-2009, 10:45 AM
boarass aint coming people.. Give it up.

benefactor
06-12-2009, 11:02 AM
http://www.basketnet.it/news/108575/cavs_e_spurs_su_bourousis

Basically says that Olympiacos has offered him 2 million euros net over multiple seasons.

rayray2k8
06-13-2009, 03:14 AM
Is he still coming???? :depressed
lol

ffadicted
06-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Is he still coming???? :depressed
lol

:depressed

Bruno
06-13-2009, 10:45 AM
The latest:
http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/972/ent.297972.asp

Articles sounds less optimistic that few days ago about chances for Bourousis to re-sign with Olympiacos. They even said that Olympiacos is looking at replacements for him if he leaves the team.

In any case, I doubt we will have some fresh news before another meeting between Olympiacos and Bourousis' agent. There should have another one next week.

D-ROB 50
06-13-2009, 10:54 AM
The latest:

Articles sounds less optimistic that few days ago about chances for Bourousis to re-sign with Olympiacos. They even said that Olympiacos is looking at replacements for him if he leaves the team.

In any case, I doubt we will have some fresh news before another meeting between Olympiacos and Bourousis' agent. There should have another one next week.

Could this be a good news for us?

sook
06-13-2009, 11:04 AM
THANK GOD!

Maybe KBP will shut the fuck up now.

sook
06-13-2009, 11:05 AM

You fucking lie so much.

Btw, who is that new girl in your sig?

yavozerb
06-13-2009, 11:08 AM
The latest:

I for one would love to have this guy for next year, greek or no greek...He's young, professional basketball experience, and he's a big which is the biggest need for the spurs. :toast

D-ROB 50
06-13-2009, 11:11 AM
I for one would love to have this guy for next year, greek or no greek...He's young, professional basketball experience, and he's a big which is the biggest need for the spurs. :toast
If we sign this guy does that mean Gooden is pretty much gone?

D-ROB 50
06-13-2009, 11:16 AM
I like the idea of having a Mahimi/Bourosis @ canter and a Duncan/Gooden @ pf rotation, just don't know if it's possible.

Mel_13
06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
I like the idea of having a Mahimi/Bourosis @ canter and a Duncan/Gooden @ pf rotation, just don't know if it's possible.

It's not. Either one of them will take all or most of the MLE. No way to get both of them. Even if the Spurs were willing to break the bank, the cap rules wouldn't allow it.

BackHome
06-14-2009, 03:57 PM
If you read between the lines you can tell that he doens't want to leave Greece and that puts his agent in a bind. His teams knows he doesnt' want to leave and are not going to give him the money they wanted.

Russ
06-14-2009, 05:01 PM
If you read between the lines you can tell that he doens't want to leave Greece and that puts his agent in a bind. His teams knows he doesnt' want to leave and are not going to give him the money they wanted.

Maybe he's just in a PR war with the team. He wants all his Greek fans to think it's the team's fault when he leaves.

Sort of like the old Pop/Vinny D. flap. :)

TJastal
06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
"From Bourousis and his manager EVERY report is they have NOT decided anything and that several NBA teams offers are being consider with top 2 options are Spurs and Olympiacos. Also the Heat have offered him guarantee of being starting center and the Grizzlies manager has had now 3 meetings with him in person."

Whaaa? The Grizz? I thought they already had a great center Mark Gasol courtesy of that great trade they made with the lakers. Boy, they sure duped those lakers, too. Surely this must be a typo.

ffadicted
06-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Pretty sure the Spurs can safely say he's guaranteed 30+ minutes per game as a starting C as well, considering our other options

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 10:44 PM

http://www.contra.gr/pops/news_large.aspx?paper=fos&date=13062009

http://www.contra.gr/pops/news_large.aspx?paper=fos&date=14062009

http://www.talkbasket.net/news/olympiacos-after-lorbek.html

This is now 4 reports in a row and the last 4 reports that have been made. ALL of them say Bourousis has NOT signed a contract with Olympiacos. he has NOT said he will "stay in Greece".

Actually ALL of them say he will probably play with the Spurs and also that Olympiacos is already signing new players to replace him. They already added center Andreas Glyniadakis and center Loukas Mavrokefalidis to replace him. They also are talking with power forward Kostas Kaimakoglou.

So even though officially he never said he would stay in Greece, he never signed anything with Olympiacos or said he would, the reports all says he will probably play in Spurs next year and Olympiacos already signed 2 players to replace him...................yes of course "I lied about everything and made it all up".

I am still waiting for a link proving he said he will "stay in Greece" or that he "signed with Olympiacos".

monkeypunk
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Good Stuff KBP!

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Good Stuff KBP!

I am attacked and pinked just for posting what articles say. This is very unfair policy and many fans here is very rude and immature people.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 10:58 PM
I am attacked and pinked just for posting what articles say. This is very unfair policy and many fans here is very rude and immature people.

It would be so easy for you to solve this though. Just unblock your address and let Timvp see where you are from.

It is such an easy solution and you could shut everyone up by doing it.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:00 PM

:cry

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:01 PM
It would be so easy for you to solve this though. Just unblock your address and let Timvp see where you are from.

It is such an easy solution and you could shut everyone up by doing it.

When the site posts location of every member of the forum I will do this.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:03 PM
:cry

You are very rude and immature to me ALWAYS. Everything I have been saying is backed up by all these articles but I am attacked for it and called a liar. But Bruno can make up something like "Bourousis will stay in Greece" and he is a "good poster".

I feel sorry for such immature people.

RodNIc91
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Anyway I hope this is true! How much worth was the last offer from the spurs? Has he already met with the spurs as he planned?

monkeypunk
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Screw em!

Some people here appreciate ya, just keep doing what you're doing and ignore the shitbirds!

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:08 PM
When the site posts location of every member of the forum I will do this.

That makes no sense. No one else needs to prove themselves. You are the one being unfairly attacked and you can shut everyone up.

If someone else was being called a liar, they could show and shut everyone up as well, but that is not the case.

You know it is unreasonable to ask for everyone on the entire site to be posted, that is why you are saying it.

You might as well say if Timvp gives you a billion dollars then you will do it.

TheProfessor
06-15-2009, 11:10 PM
You should leave. That would show them.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:11 PM
That makes no sense. No one else needs to prove themselves. You are the one being unfairly attacked and you can shut everyone up.

If someone else was being called a liar, they could show and shut everyone up as well, but that is not the case.

You know it is unreasonable to ask for everyone on the entire site to be posted, that is why you are saying it.

You might as well say if Timvp gives you a billion dollars then you will do it.

You are accused of being a liar. Prove yourself. Post your location.

Amazing how easy it is to "contribute" such brilliant posts here. You are an irreplaceable poster with what you add to the site.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:13 PM
You are very rude and immature to me ALWAYS. Everything I have been saying is backed up by all these articles but I am attacked for it and called a liar. But Bruno can make up something like "Bourousis will stay in Greece" and he is a "good poster".

I feel sorry for such immature people.

Aww, I thought you put me on your ignore list? :(
Well, I guess I'll have to try harder then.. XD
You're getting what you deserve, you fake ass bastard.
For you to get pinked, you must have really fucked up.
Just come clean Jeff and it will all be over. :)
By the way, did it reach 100 over in Houston?

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:14 PM

Amazing how easy it is to "contribute" such brilliant posts here. You are an irreplaceable poster with what you add to the site.

Your english is getting better, Jeff. Did you forget to go into role?

You should leave. That would show them.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:15 PM

What? You make no sense at all. If multiple people are calling you a liar, the solution is to post your address.

If you, by yourself are calling me a liar to try and prove some kind of point, that is not the same scenario.

What are you adding to the site? Links to blogs written by people that have much less knowledge than most of the posters on ST?

You refusing to rectify the situation shows you are the one with the problem:

1) Let timvp see where you post from
2) Quit coming to ST if everyone is rude.

Would you date a girl if she cheated on you and yelled at you all the time? No, you would break up and move on.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:17 PM
What? You make no sense at all. If multiple people are calling you a liar, the solution is to post your address.

If you, by yourself are calling me a liar to try and prove some kind of point, that is not the same scenario.

What are you adding to the site? Links to blogs written by people that have much less knowledge than most of the posters on ST?

Would you date a girl if she cheated on you and yelled at you all the time? No, you would break up and move on.

Finally starting to get it, huh? lol

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:17 PM
When you get pulled over for speeding KBP, and the cop asks you for your license, do you say: "You were speeding, now show me your license and I will show you mine. See how easy it is to accuse people of speeding. Lies."

Or "Show me entire states licenses and I will show you mine."

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Anyway I hope this is true! How much worth was the last offer from the spurs? Has he already met with the spurs as he planned?

Olympiacos team paper last report on money issue says Spurs most recent offer is $12 millions for 4 years. It seem this is the offer and how it will stay. Bourousis is on vacation right now at Greek resort area for a week of time. He spends the time deciding to sign with Spurs or stay in Greece. At the end of the week he will meet the owners of Olympiacos and tell them about his decision. Then he will either sign with them or he will not and will then move to NBA.

Also Olympiacos believes he will leave the team and go to the NBA. They have signed a center and a forward-center already to replace him and are having talks with another center and another power forward because they believe he will be in NBA with Spurs next year. These reports do NOT come from Bourousis or his agent but from team of Olympiacos.

Once again NOWHERE has it been reported he has decided already to stay in Greece. This is just a make believe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
When you get pulled over for speeding KBP, and the cop asks you for your license, do you say: "You were speeding, now show me your license and I will show you mine. See how easy it is to accuse people of speeding. Lies."

Or "Show me entire states licenses and I will show you mine."

I think you have not proven yourself in this forum. PROVE it. See how easy it is?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Aww, I thought you put me on your ignore list? :(
Well, I guess I'll have to try harder then.. XD
You're getting what you deserve, you fake ass bastard.
For you to get pinked, you must have really fucked up.
Just come clean Jeff and it will all be over. :)
By the way, did it reach 100 over in Houston?

I was not pinked by the site owners. I find this out already. It was nothing I did wrong. It is another issue.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:23 PM
I think you have not proven yourself in this forum. PROVE it. See how easy it is?

:lol @ your lame attempt to change the subject.
Just tell 'em you're from Houston, Jeff.

Kill_Bill_Pana

Either prove where you live, what your name is, who you are or move on.

rayray2k8
I was not pinked by the site owners. I find this out already. It was nothing I did wrong. It is another issue.

So you say it's a conspiracy to destroy your good name??? :wow
:married:

:lmao

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:24 PM

Once again, you are missing the point. You are one person. How many people call you a liar? Give me an estimate please.

Also, prove what on my part? What does "you have not proven yourself" mean?

Then why have they not unpinked you? They have that power.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:25 PM
:lol @ your lame attempt to change the subject.
Just tell 'em you're from Houston, Jeff.

If I am from Houston then the site owner is a liar. Be careful you might get pinked.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Why do you want everyone's addresses in order to post your own? What would that prove?

Kill_Bill_Pana
So you say it's a conspiracy to destroy your good name??? :wow
:married:

The software of site pinked me not the owners of site.

rayray2k8
If I am from Houston then the site owner is a liar. Be careful you might get pinked.

I aint the one hiding behind proxy servers. What you hiding from us?
:wakeup

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:28 PM

Guess the server picks up bullshit then. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Once again, you are missing the point. You are one person. How many people call you a liar? Give me an estimate please.

Also, prove what on my part? What does "you have not proven yourself" mean?

Then why have they not unpinked you? They have that power.

You have not proven anything here. Stop trying to derail the thread. You need to grow up. I am never responding to your childish posts and insults again.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:29 PM

So why have they not un-pinked you? They have the ability to do so.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:30 PM
You have not proven anything here. Stop trying to derail the thread. You need to grow up. I am never responding to your childish posts and insults again.

Where did I insult you? I said you were unfairly called a liar and offered a solution. I am on your side.

What does not proven anything here mean? Like evolution or complex math equations or where I am from? I do not understand.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:31 PM

Vintage KBP.
You make it sooo easy for people to hate you..
You do realize he was actually defending you right? Just lost another supporter. :blah

RodNIc91
06-15-2009, 11:32 PM
OK, this is straight out stupid. You should all cut it out.

RodNIc91
06-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Olympiacos team paper last report on money issue says Spurs most recent offer is $12 millions for 4 years. It seem this is the offer and how it will stay. Bourousis is on vacation right now at Greek resort area for a week of time. He spends the time deciding to sign with Spurs or stay in Greece. At the end of the week he will meet the owners of Olympiacos and tell them about his decision. Then he will either sign with them or he will not and will then move to NBA.

Also Olympiacos believes he will leave the team and go to the NBA. They have signed a center and a forward-center already to replace him and are having talks with another center and another power forward because they believe he will be in NBA with Spurs next year. These reports do NOT come from Bourousis or his agent but from team of Olympiacos.

Once again NOWHERE has it been reported he has decided already to stay in Greece. This is just a make believe.

Ok, if this is part of the MLE then we still have good money to spend on another player. Would this affect greatly the 2010 plan?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:33 PM
I aint the one hiding behind proxy servers. What you hiding from us?
:wakeup

From now on to me you do not exist. You are not worthy of any response from me. You contribute nothing to this site but childish nonsense and you are obviously a bored little kid playing in his daddy's computer.

This is how I feel about you and this is what you are worth to this site.

QUTwJ6C5vgI&fmtl=18

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:34 PM

:nope
Noobs have no say in this matter.

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Do you think IBS will receive a better offer from Greece than the Spurs?

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:36 PM

I am done with them. There is no reason for such rude and immature people to be even responded to. They are here not to talk about Spurs issue but just to bash others.

rayray2k8
06-15-2009, 11:36 PM
From now on to me you do not exist. You are not worthy of any response from me. You contribute nothing to this site but childish nonsense and you are obviously a bored little kid playing in his daddy's computer.

This is how I feel about you and this is what you are worth to this site.

QUTwJ6C5vgI&fmtl=18

You mad, Jeff? :madrun

DPG21920
06-15-2009, 11:44 PM

Also this one

Can you read? There is NO article saying he prefers to stay in Europe. NONE. There are some saying from Olympiacos owners that he wants to stay.

I am done with them. There is no reason for such rude and immature people to be even responded to. They are here not to talk about Spurs issue but just to bash others.

Does this look like talking Spurs or bashing others? You be the judge. And don't say they attacked me first, that does not matter. You cannot complain about the problem and be a part of it.

Be a part of the solution. Show everyone once and for all where you are from. Don't be a part of the problem, make ST a better place for all posters. You have that power to prove yourself. I believe in you.

lcroock
06-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Ok, if this is part of the MLE then we still have good money to spend on another player. Would this affect greatly the 2010 plan?

Well, this leaves roughly $2.6M of the MLE. Good enough for someone like Nachbar.

2010:
Duncan - 18.7
Parker - 13.5
Bourousis - 3.5
Nachbar - 3.0
Hill - 1.1
Mahinmi - 1.1
------
41M
This means resigining Ginobili + a max contract like Bosh is almost impossible. It's more likely we'd use next year's money on a combination of players like Splitter/Manu/Scola/J.Johnson.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:53 PM
If anyone is interested in Bourousis updates talk to me nice about it. All others interested in insulting me and acting like jerks will be ignored from now on by me. So don't waste your time.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Well, this leaves roughly $2.6M of the MLE. Good enough for someone like Nachbar.

2010:
Duncan - 18.7
Parker - 13.5
Bourousis - 3.5
Nachbar - 3.0
Hill - 1.1
Mahinmi - 1.1
------
41M
This means resigining Ginobili + a max contract like Bosh is almost impossible. It's more likely we'd use next year's money on a combination of players like Splitter/Manu/Scola/J.Johnson.

Bourousis offer from Spurs is 3 million per season not 3.5.

Ditty
06-16-2009, 12:01 AM

2010:
Duncan - 18.7
Parker - 13.5
Bourousis - 3.5
Nachbar - 3.0
Hill - 1.1
Mahinmi - 1.1
------
41M

and i believe we still have the LLE

to try to find a small foward who can play defense

ariza would be perfect but might want 7 to 9 million a year

i still would think we need a insurance policy bigman in case if bouroussis dosent live up too hype which i really doubt because he is probably IMO one of the top 5 players to play in europe "i've seen his games BTW"

DPG21920
06-16-2009, 12:07 AM

lcroock
06-16-2009, 12:10 AM

I miscalculated it. Assuming 120% pay raises a $12M/4 yr contract would be something like:
yr1: $2.25M
yr2: $2.70M
yr3: $3.24M
yr4: $3.89M
------
$12M

That would leave roughly $3.25M of the MLE (starting salary). Of course it could be front loaded as well (i.e. 4M in year 1) which changes things.

Russ
Bourousis could be a poor man's Pau Gasol.

If the Spurs get him without giving up anything (like the Lakers did with Gasol), it might be the first step back.:flag:

This reminds me of when Pop drove to that little town in Slovenia to recruit Rasho. The personal touch made the difference and Rasho became a Spur. (Be careful what you wish for Pop.)

rayray2k8
don't waste your time on me.

Amen brother.

DPG21920
06-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Just to re-hash the logic in this thread:

1)Spurs have "offered" IBS 3M per year (that number has varied with multiple "reports").

2)IBS is in negotiations with Olympiacos, and they will not match the Spurs offer or they are fighting it.

3) So he is essentially trying to nickel-and-dime Olympiacos just to match the offer from the Spurs.

4) Some say IBS's dream is to play in the NBA

5) Some say he has publicly said he wants to remain in Greece.

6) Some say that is lies, and no where has he said that.

7) Others have said, if he wants to play in the NBA so badly, and he has the best offer monetarily from the Spurs, and at best Olympiacos will just match the offer making all things equal money wise, why then would he not sign with the Spurs if it is truly his dream?
He will be a starter and on a team that wants him and that treats foreign players well, especially Greeks.

Now you are all caught up.

Blackjack
06-16-2009, 01:05 AM

I knew I should've copyrighted that.:bang (I was going to make the shirts and everything:hat)

MaNu4Tres
06-16-2009, 03:15 AM
I think signing Bourousis for 3 million per and then going after Barnes/ Carney for 2.25-2.50 million range would be a great use of the MLE.

Bukefal
06-16-2009, 05:30 AM
http://www.sportingreece.com/kb/article.asp?fIndex=3315

objective
06-16-2009, 05:33 AM
I think signing Bourousis for 3 million per and then going after Barnes/ Carney for 2.25-2.50 million range would be a great use of the MLE.

Barnes will be available for the minimum, same as he was last year. He isn't well liked around the NBA.

mountainballer
06-16-2009, 07:26 AM
Barnes will be available for the minimum, same as he was last year. He isn't well liked around the NBA.

I never got what's the problem with Barnes. yes, he isn't exactly the smartest player on the planet, but for small money you get a pretty productive player. is he really such a head case?

rapliketp
06-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Ioannis Bourousis, 6-11, 247: One international source said the Cavs might have some interest in the Greek center, but they would not throw major money at him.

He averaged 12.5 points and 7.4 rebounds in the Euroleague last year for Olympiacos.

The Cavs could offer their $2 million bi-annual exception to Bourousis, but probably won't offer any of their mid-level exception.

Bourousis, 25, is athletic and is deadly from the perimeter. He's a smaller and younger version of Zydrunas Ilgauskas. He's a finesse player.

Olympiacos has reportedly offered him 2 million euros (about $2.7 million U.S.) to return to Greece.

The source said Bourousis would not be a star player in the NBA. He said a player like Cavs free-agent forward Joe Smith would be far superior to what he could offer.

One Internet rumor reported the Spurs would offer Bourousis $4 million a year to play next year. The source said it might be more like $1.7 million.

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2009/06/14/sports/mj1189129.txt

manu_maniac
06-16-2009, 11:55 PM
I never got what's the problem with Barnes. yes, he isn't exactly the smartest player on the planet, but for small money you get a pretty productive player. is he really such a head case?

I agree. I'd like to see him as a Spur, although I don't know about his defensive game. Can anyone offer info about that?

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2009, 12:10 AM
I agree. I'd like to see him as a Spur, although I don't know about his defensive game. Can anyone offer info about that?

Outside of Bowen, he would be our best defensive wing we'd have.

Ditty
06-17-2009, 12:38 AM
barnes has always been a guy i liked since he tore the mavs a new one in 2007

he tended to force too many 3's last year and seemed really unhappy

but to replace bowen this guy would be my second option behind Ariza

manu_maniac
06-17-2009, 01:52 AM
There's no chance of us landing Ariza.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Two most recent reports from Greece.

This says Bourousis it is almost certain will play with the Spurs next year.

http://www.sportnet.gr/report.aspx?id=190650

This says he will most likely play with the Cavs or Spurs next year (Spurs offer more money).

http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10600&subid=2&tag=7759&pubid=3013382

These sources are from Olympiacos team NOT Bourousis or his manager.

Where is my apology and why have I not been unpinked yet?

buttsR4rebounding
06-17-2009, 04:42 AM
I haven't been on ST very long, but KBP seems to have nailed this one. I am not sure why he gets all the hate he does here, maybe I will over time. The exchange has been fun to read and has made me laugh on several occassions as several of KBP's detractors are quite funny. I would submit that KBP's participation in this forum actually increases it's "readership". And KBP, why worry about being pink...it just makes your comments easier to find. I'd kinda like to be blue myself.:wow

Lars
06-17-2009, 04:48 AM
I haven't been on ST very long, but KBP seems to have nailed this one. I am not sure why he gets all the hate he does here, maybe I will over time. The exchange has been fun to read and has made me laugh on several occassions as several of KBP's detractors are quite funny. I would submit that KBP's participation in this forum actually increases it's "readership". And KBP, why worry about being pink...it just makes your comments easier to find. I'd kinda like to be blue myself.:wow

Because if you disagree with him or question the validity of his "translations" he throws a tantrum and starts name calling like a twelve year old.

mountainballer
06-17-2009, 04:50 AM

http://applesandalligatorpears.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/bunny-suit1.jpg

benefactor
06-17-2009, 05:25 AM
:lol

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2009, 06:37 AM
Two most recent reports from Greece.

This says Bourousis it is almost certain will play with the Spurs next year.

http://www.sportnet.gr/report.aspx?id=190650

This says he will most likely play with the Cavs or Spurs next year (Spurs offer more money).

http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10600&subid=2&tag=7759&pubid=3013382

These sources are from Olympiacos team NOT Bourousis or his manager.

Can anyone translate this?

Bukefal
06-17-2009, 06:57 AM
Greece forward Yiannis Bourousis has attracted the interest of NBA teams as he is yet to sign a new deal with Olympiakos.

Reports from the other side of the Atlantic suggest that, after Barcelona, the San Antonio Spurs and the Cleveland Cavaliers are eyeing the center from Karditsa.

According to a report in the US the Cavaliers are ready to spend up to $2 million to land the Greek player, which is less than what Olympiakos are offering him.

“Bourousis is athletic and is deadly from the perimeter. He's a smaller and younger version of Zydrunas Ilgauskas. He's a finesse player,” writes the Ohio Morning Journal in the US.

Talks between Olympiakos and Bouroussis are set to resume in the new week.

http://www.sportingreece.com/kb/article.asp?fIndex=3315

Russ
06-17-2009, 09:05 AM
“Bourousis is athletic and is deadly from the perimeter. He's a smaller and younger version of Zydrunas Ilgauskas. He's a finesse player,” writes the Ohio Morning Journal in the US.

This guy must be all things to all people. "Athletic" was the one thing he wasn't supposed to be. According to the Draft Express profile:

He’s not particularly athletic, but has a massive frame which he uses to draw fouls at a terrific rate, and is a threat to score with his back to the basket, shooting jumpers from outside, or finishing pick and roll plays in the lane thanks to his excellent hands.

I'll go with Draft Express over some paper in Ohio when it comes to evaluating an international prospect.

Bottom line, this is one intriguing and fairly young big fellow who looks like he can help right away and also has nice upside. The video highlights indicate shotblocking ability and efficient movement (even if he lacks explosiveness).

The Spurs could definitely use him (given their current "bigs").

stxspurs
06-17-2009, 09:17 AM
One Internet rumor reported the Spurs would offer Bourousis $4 million a year to play next year. The source said it might be more like $1.7 million.

at that price im sure he will be worth the look

Indazone
06-17-2009, 09:27 AM
http://applesandalligatorpears.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/bunny-suit1.jpg

ROFL Well today is not the day.

samikeyp
06-17-2009, 09:34 AM

because you are still a walking, talking rectum.

lol comcast.

GSH
06-17-2009, 09:37 AM

First of all, he hasn't nailed shit until (if) Bourousis signs with the Spurs, AND he is one of the best centers in the NBA. (See: Bourousis will be the Spurs' Savior) Even then, there's a theory that says 'if you throw enough poop at the wall, some of it will stick'.

And, just for the record, neither of the two sources have proven particulary reliable on other rumors. KBP claims that the information comes directly from the Olympiacos team, but there is nothing in the articles to indicate that. It's pure rumor. And, if I'm not mistaken, the second article says that the owners of the team are not going to sit still, but will make another offer to Bourosis, and bridge the gap in money.

Sometimes the guy people are jumping on is an underdog. Sometimes he's just a dog.

DPG21920
06-17-2009, 09:42 AM

So why have they not un-pinked you? They have the ability to do so.

objective
06-17-2009, 04:21 PM
can anyone explain what's going on in these two videos which look to be the same event from differing angles?

QajKu4KJJtA

ojL7iO609jE

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 05:43 PM
This guy must be all things to all people. "Athletic" was the one thing he wasn't supposed to be. According to the Draft Express profile:

I'll go with Draft Express over some paper in Ohio when it comes to evaluating an international prospect.

Bottom line, this is one intriguing and fairly young big fellow who looks like he can help right away and also has nice upside. The video highlights indicate shotblocking ability and efficient movement (even if he lacks explosiveness).

The Spurs could definitely use him (given their current "bigs").

Draftexpress is full of crap. Like I say the NBA scout at Athens said he was 7 feet version of Carl Landry". I assure you he is more athletic than Duncan is.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Can I please be unpinked?:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed

rayray2k8
06-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Can I please be unpinked?:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed

After that last comment you made, you'll probably stay pinked forever. :lol
Enjoy! :D

ChumpDumper
06-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Can I please be unpinked?:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressedS o you can start a thread that says Psoriasis is a seven foot Carl Landry?

Doubtful.

rayray2k8
06-17-2009, 05:55 PM
So you can start a thread that says Psoriasis is a seven foot Carl Landry?

Doubtful.

Maybe if he wishes hard enough the computer server might actually forgive him and unpink him.....

:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Why am I singled out and judged different here? It is always OK for any amount of insults to me but I am only punished. :depressed

ChumpDumper
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Why am I singled out and judged different here? It is always OK for any amount of insults to me but I am only punished. :depressedIf anyone else spammed the forum with superfluous threads, they would be automatifcally pinked as well.

No one else has been as stupid as you.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM
If anyone else spammed the forum with superfluous threads, they would be automatifcally pinked as well.

No one else has been as stupid as you.

The mods ignore me now. Can you ask them to take me off the pink?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2009, 06:02 PM
The mods ignore me now. Can you ask them to take me off the pink?What makes you think they listen to me?

Those jerks hate me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
What makes you think they listen to me?

Those jerks hate me.

Oh I thought you had good say in board. Who can help me?

GSH
06-17-2009, 06:32 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/got_pinked_ladies_shirt-p235939402676646501lcgo_210.jpg
http://www.getpinked.com/v/vspfiles/photos/puffbx-2.jpg

samikeyp
06-17-2009, 06:32 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/got_pinked_ladies_shirt-p235939402676646501lcgo_210.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Why does everyone one here always be so mean to me? Why are all the very mean members never pinked?

ChumpDumper
06-17-2009, 06:37 PM
They don't repeatedly start threads with shit they already posted in another thread.

They are also usually not Greek.

ducks
06-17-2009, 06:38 PM
if you think this place is mean why come here?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Why does everyone one here always be so mean to me? Why are all the very mean members never pinked?

because you're just as much of an asshole, your posts are worthless, and you're really fuckin stupid.

DPG21920
06-17-2009, 06:41 PM

I tried to help you, but you shunned me. I no longer can support you.

stxspurs
06-17-2009, 06:54 PM
only real men wear pink!

Russ
06-17-2009, 07:44 PM

I never knew "pinked" was a verb until now.:downspin::lol

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Pink has a great tradition in our country. Pink is what people who bucked the "herd mentality" and resisted the witchhunt of Sen. Joe McCarthy were called.

You should only hope to live up to the high historical standard of behaviour and insight that the term "pink" implies. Wear it with pride. :):flag:

Indazone
06-17-2009, 08:44 PM
I sense a poll beginning to form somewhere. :lol

benefactor
06-17-2009, 08:53 PM
KBP...just come clean about everything. That would be a big step in the right direction and it would just about guarantee an unpinking for you.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 08:54 PM
They don't repeatedly start threads with shit they already posted in another thread.

They are also usually not Greek.

No one ever say there was rule about threads. I only start 3 threads in 2 days. This is very strange rule.

DPG21920
06-17-2009, 08:55 PM
I extended you an olive branch.

TheProfessor
06-17-2009, 08:57 PM
KBP...just come clean about everything. That would be a big step in the right direction and it would just about guarantee an unpinking for you.
It'll never happen. It's sad really - he's clearly got a modicum of basketball knowledge, but he's just stuck in this lame character.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2009, 09:08 PM
No one ever say there was rule about threads. I only start 3 threads in 2 days. This is very strange rule.It never had to be said. You're the first one who broke it.

Congratulations.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 09:11 PM
It never had to be said. You're the first one who broke it.

Congratulations.

This is a lie. Others have posted more or same as this and were not pinked.

timvp
06-17-2009, 09:13 PM

You got pinked automatically because you exceeded the limitations of merged, moved and locked threads in a 48-hour period. Starting a thread for every thought about Bursitis -- and doing do in both the Spurs forum and the NBA forum -- wasn't the brightest of ideas.

It looks like you will be automatically unpinked soon.

samikeyp
06-17-2009, 09:14 PM
This is a lie. Others have posted more or same as this and were not pinked.

Now that's a lie.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 09:56 PM
You got pinked automatically because you exceeded the limitations of merged, moved and locked threads in a 48-hour period. Starting a thread for every thought about Bursitis -- and doing do in both the Spurs forum and the NBA forum -- wasn't the brightest of ideas.

THANK YOU!:toast:downspin::flag:

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 09:59 PM

Also can you tell me board rules on this? How many threads are allowed? What causes the pinking? I would like to know to prevent this in the future.

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Can anyone translate this?
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportnet.gr%2Freport.aspx%3 Fid%3D190650&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

mookie2001
06-17-2009, 10:18 PM
why is this thread so populario?

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 10:41 PM
why is this thread so populario?
Pinky keeps it going with rumor articles that he says are definite.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 10:44 PM
I will try to put it the same way how it would be written if it was let us say for example a ESPN story.

"There is a difference between Olympiacos and Bourousis over the contract amount and it will probably end in disaster for Olympiacos. The Greek center has two NBA offers and Olympiacos is not matching the highest one. Bourousis cannot enter into any NBA contracts until July 1st so he will wait for one more week and then have a last meeting with Olympiacos.

If Olympiacos will not meet his demands at the last meeting then Bourousis will pack his suitcases and should be in NBA by July 5th.

Real Madrid has already given Bourousis an official contract offer which is confirmed officially by Sportnet, and the San Antonio Spurs are offering him a 3 year contract. There is a big difference between the money being offered by the Spurs and Olympiacos as the Spurs are offering much more. Spurs coach Greg Popovich himself is taking the job personally to complete the signing with Bourousis. The Spurs will make a dramatic increase in the push and effort to sign him after July 1st.

In the current free agent season time there is only 3 clubs in Europe that has the ability to pay Bourousis what his demands are. Olympiacos, Panathinaikos and Real Madrid. Olympiacos is making the budget tighter for Bourousis because they consider him to be a luxury signing. Panathinaikos has officially said they will not offer him a contract, however new Real Madrid head coach Ettore Messina and Real Madrid will do whatever they can to secure his signing. The most likely outcome of all of this is that before this summer ends Ioannis Bourousis will be in the NBA and dressed in silver and black."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also remember that this is one of biggest sports medias in Greece and this is a source connected to Olympiacos the team, not Bourousis and his manager. So this is not made up lie from Bourousis and his manager like so many fans here always make up that lie.

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 10:46 PM
I will try to put it the same way how it would be written if it was let us say for example a ESPN story.

"There is a difference between Olympiacos and Bourousis over the contract amount and it will probably end in disaster for Olympiacos. The Greek center has two NBA offers and Olympiacos is not matching the highest one. Bourousis cannot enter into any NBA contracts until July 1st so he will wait for one more week and then have a last meeting with Olympiacos.

If Olympiacos will not meet his demands at the last meeting then Bourousis will pack his suitcases and should be in NBA by July 5th.

Real Madrid has already given Bourousis an official contract offer which is confirmed officially by Sportnet, and the San Antonio Spurs are offering him a 3 year contract. There is a big difference between the money being offered by the Spurs and Olympiacos as the Spurs are offering much more. Spurs coach Greg Popovich himself is taking the job personally to complete the signing with Bourousis. The Spurs will make a dramatic increase in the push and effort to sign him after July 1st.

In the current free agent season time there is only 3 clubs in Europe that has the ability to pay Bourousis what his demands are. Olympiacos, Panathinaikos and Real Madrid. Olympiacos is making the budget tighter for Bourousis because they consider him to be a luxury signing. Panathinaikos has officially said they will not offer him a contract, however new Real Madrid head coach Ettore Messina and Real Madrid will do whatever they can to secure his signing. The most likely outcome of all of this is that before this summer ends Ioannis Bourousis will be in the NBA and dressed in silver and black."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also remember that this is one of biggest sports medias in Greece and this is a source connected to Olympiacos the team, not Bourousis and his manager. So this is not made up lie from Bourousis and his manager like so many fans here always make up that lie.

I already posted the translation..you didn't have to repeat it...thanks though.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 10:50 PM
I already posted the translation..you didn't have to repeat it...thanks though.

WTF is your problem? You asked for it to be translated. I am sick of your antics. Don't ever ask me to translate again.

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 10:52 PM
WTF is your problem? You asked for it to be translated. I am sick of your antics. Don't ever ask me to translate again.
I didn't ask shit, dude...someone else asked...I'm the one who already freaking translated it...Reading is fundamental, dude..you should try it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I will also add it is said that Bourousis is upset with how he is developed in Olympiacos because the team is always changing almost the entire roster every season and the coaches never last more than 1-2 years. So he feels he can get no good development there. For this he has been told by some Spurs players that Popovich will meet him in person and will also handle his personal training and development. Him and Duncan will work with him individually. This seems to be the final aspect that will clinch that he going to the Spurs.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 10:56 PM
I didn't ask shit, dude...someone else asked...I'm the one who already freaking translated it...Reading is fundamental, dude..you should try it.

I mean to say you always ask for translation from me. You should not anymore. There is no need for you to correct me because I gave a translation. Maybe he did NOT want a bablefish translation? Did this ever occur to you? No, instead you are wanting to correct me and say it is already taken care of. Your arrogance just never ends.

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I mean to say you always ask for translation from me. You should not anymore. There is no need for you to correct me because I gave a translation. Maybe he did NOT want a bablefish translation? Did this ever occur to you? No, instead you are wanting to correct me and say it is already taken care of. Your arrogance just never ends.
I've never asked for a translation from you. I've asked for a link from you for proof of things you were saying, but I can go on yahoo babelfish and get a translation for any website...thanks anyway. :) Never corrected you..just stated that the translation was already posted.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I've never asked for a translation from you. I've asked for a link from you for proof of things you were saying, but I can go on yahoo babelfish and get a translation for any website...thanks anyway. :) Never corrected you..just stated that the translation was already posted.

It seemed like you were mocking me.

Spursfan092120
06-17-2009, 11:00 PM
nope..wasn't mocking you...just letting you know it was already translated so you didn't have to do it.

RodNIc91
06-17-2009, 11:05 PM

Jaja man, we appreciate your information seriously. But take a chill pill jajaja its ok, you will get unpinked. Just pray that this dude is really coming to the spurs!! :flag:

TimDunkem
06-17-2009, 11:07 PM
I hope he's the bruiser people say he is.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I hope he's the bruiser people say he is.

This player talked trash to him. You can see the result.

BVY6GhduqX0&fmtl=18

He has also got in a fight with some other players and even a fan that was talking trash before. He is Greek hooligan himself.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
This is the right clip, I posted the wrong one above. This player got in his face. here is the clip.

U4ypa0jjTGQ&fmtl=18

ginobilized
06-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Something tells me that kissing Dwight Howard's or Yao Ming's ear might really unravel them psychologically. It's an interesting strategy. Thanks for the clips.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Does he have seizure-vision or something?
It looks like the guy just magically collapsed.

Kindergarten Cop
06-17-2009, 11:23 PM

+1:lol

timvp
06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
This is the right clip, I posted the wrong one above. This player got in his face. here is the clip.

U4ypa0jjTGQ&fmtl=18

European player flops.

News at 11.

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM

Thank you KBP for the translation... and yes your right the babelfish translation didn't really help but your translation did. Thank you

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2009, 11:49 PM
If we do sign Bouranasourus for 3-3.5 million... what small forward do you think the Spurs should target with the remainder of the MLE?....Barnes/ Carney?

TimDunkem
06-17-2009, 11:53 PM
I like Carney, but I have a hunch that we're going to get a 3 in the draft.

RodNIc91
06-17-2009, 11:54 PM

Jajajaja. I think I already saw this; if my memory doesnt fail me I think he spat on his ear.

MaNu4Tres
06-17-2009, 11:54 PM
I like Carney, but I have a hunch that we're going to get a 3 in the draft.

You honestly think the person we draft at 37 will be better than Carney or Barnes? or even Gist/ Hairston/ Williams....I don't think so.

Thompson
06-18-2009, 12:22 AM

He's added a new twist to the "Jason Terry Surprise;" the kiss is misdirection.

TimDunkem
06-18-2009, 02:04 AM
You honestly think the person we draft at 37 will be better than Carney or Barnes? or even Gist/ Hairston/ Williams....I don't think so.1. I'm not completely sure Gist is ready to play the three, but we'll see.

2. I never said anything about anyone being better than Barnes or Carney.

3. The Spurs could possibly trade up.

I'd personally target Carney for the rest of the MLE.

GSH
06-18-2009, 05:02 AM
It's morning in Greece, so it's time for more unfounded, unconfirmable rumors.

Real Madrid aiming to steal Bourousis
http://thehoop.blogspot.com/2009/06/real-madrid-aiming-to-steal-bourousis.html

According to redplanet.gr, Ioannis Bourousis(2.10-C) is a target of Real Madrid. The administration of the spanish team were impressed with Bourousis' performance this season and they are basing their offer on the difference between Olympiakos and Bourousis. The greek team made him an offer for 2 seasons earning 1.2 million euros per season. Bourousis on the other hand asked for 2 million euros. So the difference is quite formidable.

Apart from that Bourousis is waiting for offers that will come from NBA teams in July so there is a long way to go with this story. Chances are that Olympiakos will make him a better offer when this time comes as the general consensus is that Bourousis would prefer to stay in Greece. He averaged 12.5 points and 7.4 rebounds in 22 games in the Euroleague for Olympiakos

objective
06-18-2009, 05:09 AM
there was a rumor on Interbasket that Real Madrid was targeting Rasho Nesterovic, to re-unite him with Messina I believe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-18-2009, 09:48 AM
It's morning in Greece, so it's time for more unfounded, unconfirmable rumors.

Real Madrid aiming to steal Bourousis
http://thehoop.blogspot.com/2009/06/real-madrid-aiming-to-steal-bourousis.html

According to redplanet.gr, Ioannis Bourousis(2.10-C) is a target of Real Madrid. The administration of the spanish team were impressed with Bourousis' performance this season and they are basing their offer on the difference between Olympiakos and Bourousis. The greek team made him an offer for 2 seasons earning 1.2 million euros per season. Bourousis on the other hand asked for 2 million euros. So the difference is quite formidable.

Apart from that Bourousis is waiting for offers that will come from NBA teams in July so there is a long way to go with this story. Chances are that Olympiakos will make him a better offer when this time comes as the general consensus is that Bourousis would prefer to stay in Greece. He averaged 12.5 points and 7.4 rebounds in 22 games in the Euroleague for Olympiakos

Again made up crap. There has never been one thing come from him that he "would prefer to stay in Greece". This is just nonsense that US medias keeps making up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-18-2009, 09:49 AM
there was a rumor on Interbasket that Real Madrid was targeting Rasho Nesterovic, to re-unite him with Messina I believe.

Yes. They want Bourousis. he is their first choice but if they can't get him then their next choice is Rasho. They did not start talking about Rasho until after they met Bourousis to talk. So this must mean something that they think they can't get Bourousis.