PDA

View Full Version : Do You Still Believe in Magic?

NewJerSpur
06-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I do, though it looks grave at the moment.

The Lakers definitely defend those misdirection screens better than Cleveland did that have ultimately resulted in easy basket opportunities for the Magic's bigs and their PG's have outplayed Orlando's (the offense actually flowed better for the Magic when no PG was on the floor in Game 2).

J.J. Reddick proved to again be unclutch (rather scrub-like actually) and Courtney Lee has all but disappeared while Pietrus has been sidelined with foul trouble.

The Good news:

1) Dwight Howard is staying out of foul trouble
2) Rafer has played better at Orlando than on the road (where the series is
headed)
3) The big 3 for Orlando had better offensive games in Game 2

Hopefully the Magic are able to get something going early in Game 3 and sustain it.

KSeal
06-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Never did.

NewJerSpur
06-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Then this thread ain't for you. :p:

200 miles
06-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Here's to the Magic going back to L.A., leading 3-2. :toast

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Here's to the Magic going back to L.A., leading 3-2. :toast

Hopefully. :toast

They definitely showed they're capable of doing so. Dwight played great defense and showed big men around the league how to really trap....Lewis was his usual clutch self (he should be the only dude shooting late in the 4th :lol), Rafer stepped up at home like I knew he would, and Lee "magically" appeared in the series; he and Pietrus couldn't stop Kobe, but they damn sure didn't make anything easy which, believe it or not, wears on a player.....even of his stature. Props to the refs for not calling ticky tack fouls while the two battled Kobe for position.

Series ain't over yet folks.

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
While I'm bumping old thread [topics], when is Ginobli's bald spot going to post the rest of those pics?