PDA

View Full Version : if kobe wins this year, it means kobe=wade

ChrisRichards
06-09-2009, 03:01 AM
yup. i can honestly accept that kobe is at least equal to d. wade.

i used to think wade has the advantage because A. he won a finals mvp and B. he led his team to a championship as the "main man".

if he wins another one next year then he'll be the 3rd best player in this generation (behind duncan and shaq)

Ghazi
06-09-2009, 03:05 AM
No you faggot. Wade hasn't won shit legitimately.

If Kobe wins it all this year it wouldn't have required a bunch of bullshit one sided officiating.

ginobili's bald spot
06-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Fail.

ChrisRichards
06-09-2009, 03:23 AM
No you faggot. Wade hasn't won shit legitimately.

If Kobe wins it all this year it wouldn't have required a bunch of bullshit one sided officiating.

please refrain from calling me names. this is the truth. kobe and wade are about even right now. no one can dispute that (except kobe homers)

Lakers999
06-09-2009, 03:26 AM
please refrain from calling me names. this is the truth. kobe and wade are about even right now. no one can dispute that (except kobe homers)

kobe is better than wade becuase wade cant win without the shaq:toast

or the refs

Jacob1983
06-09-2009, 03:34 AM
There is no comparison. Kobe is 10 times better than Wade. Kobe has gotten a team with scrubs like Walton, Farmar, Vujacic, and others to the Finals two years in a row. What has Wade done lately? Being in T-Mobile commercials isn't the same as getting your team to the Finals two years in a row. In my opinion, Wade will always be a player that had 4 games in the NBA Finals where he shot a lot of free throws and his team won barely. Besides, the Mavs had to play their worse and the Heat had to play their best in order for the Heat to win the 2006 Finals. The Mavs played like shit the last 4 games of the 2006 Finals and the Heat played their best basketball and the Heat just barely won those 4 games. You take away some of those free throw attempts by Wade, and the Mavs might be the 2006 NBA champs.

Halberto
06-09-2009, 03:43 AM
The heat haven't been legit since Shaq left...

KidCongo
06-09-2009, 03:44 AM
Wade has like 3 years on Kobe to win more titles, so no doubt D Wade>Kobe.

ginobili's bald spot
06-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Wade has like 3 years on Kobe to win more titles, so no doubt D Wade>Kobe.

WTF kind of logic is that?

Chieflion
06-09-2009, 05:52 AM
Um, it is the LeBron > Kobe logic.

Nahtanoj
06-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Epic fail.

KidCongo
06-09-2009, 08:13 AM

ye olde english wherefore thou kobe can win championships till thou is forty

TheManFromAcme
06-09-2009, 08:17 AM
yup. i can honestly accept that kobe is at least equal to d. wade.

i used to think wade has the advantage because A. he won a finals mvp and B. he led his team to a championship as the "main man".

if he wins another one next year then he'll be the 3rd best player in this generation (behind duncan and shaq)

You sir, need a swift kick to the.......:nutkick:
Complimented by a passionate.......:pimpslap

pauls931
06-09-2009, 08:24 AM
This thread wreaks of fail.

Allanon
06-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Kobe winning #4 and a Finals MVP lets him into the Shaq/Duncan club.

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Wade > Kobe> Rick Fox > Lebron

Gino
06-09-2009, 12:12 PM
I would take Wade or Lebron over Kobe any day of the week.

They do more with less.

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 12:13 PM

They do more with less.

sweet..then i got Kobe. We win..u lose. :king

haha sucker

ginobili's bald spot
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM

They do more with less.

:lol Shocking coming from someone so butthurt and obsessed with Kobe that every post you make is about trying to downplay him and the Lakers. Obviously Kobe has affected you a lot. You lost son. Get over it. 2009 champs.

Gino
06-09-2009, 12:32 PM
sweet..then i got Kobe. We win..u lose. :king

haha sucker

Actually....no.

If we were doing a draft, I know that I can get pretty far with a weak supporting cast as long as I have Lebron.

Cant say the same thing about the Kobe-ster. In fact, he'd probably demand a trade on me!

Gino
06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
:lol Shocking coming from someone so butthurt and obsessed with Kobe that every post you make is about trying to downplay him and the Lakers. Obviously Kobe has affected you a lot. You lost son. Get over it. 2009 champs.

Theres only one series left to talk about douche.

Think I talked about the Lakers or Kobe when they got bounced by Phoenix or Boston?

Oh, Gee!!
06-09-2009, 12:38 PM
no real decision if faced with kobe or wade; you gotta pick kobe. the real dilemna is whether to pick kobe or lebron. both are great in imho.

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Wade>Kobe ... without question. absolutely no doubt about it.

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Wade>Kobe ... without question. absolutely no doubt about it.

Wade<Kobe ... without question. absolutely no doubt about it.

see what i did there?

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Wade<Kobe ... without question. absolutely no doubt about it.

see what i did there?

LOL son you poor blind homer.

Kobe "I have to shoot the ball 21 times to average only 26 points per game. but its ok because the media is on my side and will never talk about my pathetic field goal shooting percentage" Bryant

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM

They do more with less.

Yeah thats why he led his team to the worst record in Basketball

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 12:49 PM
LOL son you poor blind homer.

Kobe "I have to shoot the ball 21 times to average only 26 points per game. but its ok because the media is on my side and will never talk about my pathetic field goal shooting percentage" Bryant

yah and Wade needs the refs. Your point?

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 12:50 PM

Dont Talk to him, he is just bitter cuz Kobe has been to the Finals 6 times and the Hornets suck

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Dont Talk to him, he is just bitter cuz Kobe has been to the Finals 6 times and the Hornets suck

you got a point. What a tease the Hornets are. Gave 1 good year....eh..almost like the Clippers. lol

Clippers= Hornets?

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 12:54 PM

LMAO son! .... Kobe has always had help from the refs. dude has averaged 8 FREEBIE points per game from the line his entire career.

the media tries to force it upon the fans that Kobe is one of the greatest of all time and its total bullshit. damn good player, but FAR from "great". why don't we talk about his shitty 45% career field goal shooting? .... take away his 8 FREEBIE points from the line per game and he would only have a career points per game average of 17-18.

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 12:55 PM

LMAO ... a Reds fan talking smack! wow sons I have seen it all

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 12:56 PM
LMAO son! .... Kobe has always had help from the refs. dude has averaged 8 FREEBIE points per game from the line his entire career.

the media tries to force it upon the fans that Kobe is one of the greatest of all time and its total bullshit. damn good player, but FAR from "great". why don't we talk about his shitty 45% career field goal shooting? .... take away his 8 FREEBIE points from the line per game and he would only have a career points per game average of 17-18.

Its funny how A hornets fan talks about the refs, when CP3 flops like crazy and gets the calls :lol :lmao

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Its funny how A hornets fan talks about the refs, when CP3 flops like crazy and gets the calls :lol :lmao

yet Paul can actually shoot 50% ... something Kobe has NEVER done and knows nothing about. funny how Paul averaged only 4 less points per game than ball hog Kobe and blew him out the water in nearly EVERY other stat ...

not to mention the fact that Paul is 5'11 and Kobe is 6'6 yet Paul out rebounds him lol.

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 12:58 PM

Am i trash talking about Baseball or Basketball? and by the way the Reds have more Championships than the Hornets :lmao

kamikazi_player
06-09-2009, 12:59 PM
:lmao.....but seriously, I think D-wade and Kobe both have their flaws. But, if i was going to take either one of them in the fourth quarter, i would take Kobe. Just watch his games, Kobe doesn't fear taking the last shots in the fourth quarter.

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 01:00 PM
yet Paul can actually shoot 50% ... something Kobe has NEVER done and knows nothing about. funny how Paul averaged only 3 less points per game than ball hog Kobe ...

not to mention the fact that Paul is 5'11 and Kobe is 6'6 yet Paul out rebounds him lol.

If kobe is a ball hog why are the Lakers like number 2 in assist per game? Learn the triangle every body touches the ball, CP3 Dominates the ball 90 percent of the time so of course he is going to get alot of assist

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Am i trash talking about Baseball or Basketball? and by the way the Reds have more Championships than the Hornets :lmao

LOL son you're a Reds fan ... I don't know if I should rag on you or give you props for admitting it.

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
LOL son you're a Reds fan ... I don't know if I should rag on you or give you props for admitting it.

Dude how many championships do the Hornets have? at least the Reds have something in the Trophy case

BRHornet45
06-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Dude how many championships do the Hornets have? at least the Reds have something in the Trophy case

son how in the HELL are you a Reds fan and a Lakers fan? let me guess ... you live in BEAUTIFUL Ohio, but jumped on the Laker bandwagon?

kamikazi_player
06-09-2009, 01:06 PM
son how in the HELL are you a Reds fan and a Lakers fan? let me guess ... you live in BEAUTIFUL Ohio, but jumped on the Laker bandwagon?
Ken Griffey Bandwagon!

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 01:07 PM

I Grew up in Los Angeles but my dad grew up watching the Big Red Machine in the 70's and he grew me up a Reds fan

Killakobe81
06-09-2009, 01:11 PM
THE OP is not ...very bright.
Neither is Gino. Nothing wrong if you feel lebron or Wade are better they are all 3 great players. And for the futiture you would be an idiot not to take Lebron. But for today ...
Kobe has 3 rings working on 4 and a regular season MVP ..Wade has a Finals MVP ...
So far they have led their teams to more than Lebron.
As far as more with less Wade led his team to a 7 game series loss same as kobe did with a young scrub team ...
Without Shaq Kobe has led his team 2 back 2 back Finals with a good chance (CHANCEso far) to get a title as the the unquestioned leader rather than co-star.
Bottom line is neither have won without Shaq but Shaq has not won without them either ...any start needs help 2 win.

ginobili's bald spot
06-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Theres only one series left to talk about douche.

Think I talked about the Lakers or Kobe when they got bounced by Phoenix or Boston?

That might be a valid argument if you were actually discussing the Lakers v Orlando series. But you aren't. You are busy desperately trying to find some sort of arbitrary angle that you can use to downplay a championship team and a hall of fame player. You're in every thread grasping at straws and trying to invent some sort of criteria that will comfort you and your little dick syndrome. "easiest road to the finals ever!" "Kobe sucks anyone can do what he does". HMMMMMM I wonder why you would be on such a crusade to make posts like that? :lol Try to do a better job of disguising the overwhelming butthurt in your posts. They reek of estrogen. I can practically hear you crying as I read them.

Gino
06-09-2009, 01:33 PM
That might be a valid argument if you were actually discussing the Lakers v Orlando series. But you aren't. You are busy desperately trying to find some sort of arbitrary angle that you can use to downplay a championship team and a hall of fame player. You're in every thread grasping at straws and trying to invent some sort of criteria that will comfort you and your little dick syndrome. "easiest road to the finals ever!" "Kobe sucks anyone can do what he does". HMMMMMM I wonder why you would be on such a crusade to make posts like that? :lol Try to do a better job of disguising the overwhelming butthurt in your posts. They reek of estrogen. I can practically hear you crying as I read them.

Im just serving the reality check.

Not only have the Lakers been extremely unimpressive (seven games against the Rockets...please), Kobe has played poorly.

Im not on any crusade that your are talking about. Half the threads here are about how great Kobe is. My thought are "how can anyone say that considering how unimpressive theyve been".

Theyve had a cake-walk thanks to injuries to other teams and even then theyve looked stupid.

La Peace
06-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Serving reality checks on the internet

All day ey day

dirk4mvp
06-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Kobe winning #4 and a Finals MVP lets him into the Shaq/Duncan club.

Duncan and Shaq have 3 finals mvp, so no.

Ghazi
06-09-2009, 03:01 PM
lol 121-63

Speaking of FG %'s didnt CPwhistle shoot like 38% v the Nugs or some shit

LOL CPWhistle

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
:lmao.....but seriously, I think D-wade and Kobe both have their flaws. But, if i was going to take either one of them in the fourth quarter, i would take Kobe. Just watch his games, Kobe doesn't fear taking the last shots in the fourth quarter.

Wade is more clutch than Kobe. Look at the stats.

Kobe's fame as some sort of '4th quarter closer' is a complete myth. You know he has taken the most clutch shots and MISSED the most clutch shots but LeBron, Carmelo and Ray Allen are all ahead of Kobe in clutch shots made?

Let me say it again - Kobe has attempted the MOST clutch moment shots and MISSED the most, but is 4th behind LeBron, Melo, and Ray-Ray in clutch shots MADE.

That's pathetic. Kobe is a volume shooter 99% of the time. The other 1% is when Kobe gets on fire, then he's unguardable when he is on fire, but that's not common for him and he can be shutdown when challenged by good defenders.

Yeah. Overrated. From what I have seen in Wade's career, I choose Wade over Kobe. No thinking twice.

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Im just serving the reality check.

Not only have the Lakers been extremely unimpressive (seven games against the Rockets...please), Kobe has played poorly.

Im not on any crusade that your are talking about. Half the threads here are about how great Kobe is. My thought are "how can anyone say that considering how unimpressive theyve been".

Theyve had a cake-walk thanks to injuries to other teams and even then theyve looked stupid.

you must have the Lakers confused with the 08 Celtics.

TheMACHINE
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM

Kobe's fame as some sort of '4th quarter closer' is a complete myth. You know he has taken the most clutch shots and MISSED the most clutch shots but LeBron, Carmelo and Ray Allen are all ahead of Kobe in clutch shots made?

Yeah. Overrated. From what I have seen in Wade's career, I choose Wade over Kobe. No thinking twice.

sweet...pick Wade. Good for you.

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Kobe hasn't shot 50% in his entire life.

and it took Pau Gasol for Kwame freaking Brown, and then Derek Fisher lying to Utah cause he was tampered with and convinced by the Lakers,

it took all of that to stack the Lakers so Kobe can finally do anything.

and even then, he got LOLSTOMPED by the Celtics last year, even though the Lakers were the FAVORITES!

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Stop overrating Kobe Bryant, and we won't have to attack your weak sauce arguments.

Gino
06-09-2009, 03:14 PM
you must have the Lakers confused with the 08 Celtics.

Just because the Lakers folded doesnt mean the whole thing was a cake-walk. The Pistons didn't lay down like those pussies from LA did.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280617002

DrHouse
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
What has Kobe ever accomplished in his career?

3 rings, all Shaq.

Two Finals appearances without Shaq, all because of Stern and injuries.

MVP, biased bullshit award given to him by Stern.

He's done nothing in his career. Nothing.

Ghazi
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Took a bunch of bullshit whistles for D-Whistle the primadona wheelchair faggot to do anything in this league.

And what hapened when the whistles stopped getting called?

vfuJS0SBSac&feature=related

RedsLakers24
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM
didnt wade lead his team to the worst record?

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:17 PM
What has Kobe ever accomplished in his career?

3 rings, all Shaq.

Two Finals appearances without Shaq, all because of Stern and injuries.

MVP, biased bullshit award given to him by Stern.

He's done nothing in his career. Nothing.

Every intelligent basketball mind knows Chris Paul was the 2007-2008 MVP, not Kobe. IF they wanted to give the Lakers an MVP because they turned the franchise around, then give it to Pau Gasol or Mitch Kupchack, cause they made the difference.

The only case Kobe had for a MVP was 2005-2006

Gino
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
every intelligent basketball mind knows chris paul was the 2007-2008 mvp, not kobe. if they wanted to give the lakers an mvp because they turned the franchise around, then give it to pau gasol or mitch kupchack, cause they made the difference.

The only case kobe had for a mvp was 2005-2006

+1

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:19 PM
didnt wade lead his team to the worst record?

nope, he was injured, and when he came back, the heat were at 9-39 record.

DrHouse
06-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Every intelligent basketball mind knows Chris Paul was the 2007-2008 MVP, not Kobe. IF they wanted to give the Lakers an MVP because they turned the franchise around, then give it to Pau Gasol or Mitch Kupchack, cause they made the difference.

The only case Kobe had for a MVP was 2005-2006

Agreed. Why are we talking about this no-name loser. He's not worthy of a 3pg discussion.

Kobe = trash. Not a superstar.

IronMexican
06-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Kobe hasn't shot 50% in his entire life.

Neither has Bron or Wade. MJ has, though.

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Agreed. Why are we talking about this no-name loser. He's not worthy of a 3pg discussion.

Kobe = trash. Not a superstar.

He's not trash. That's not what we are saying

Kobe is a talented player, but you make him out to be Shaq level, or Duncan level, and some even on Magic-Bird level, and then the worst put him on MJ LEVEL!

Kobe has 3 championships, BUT HE WAS NOT THE MAIN GUY. Otherwise, Robert Horry has 7, so he trumps Kobe?

This year will be the first year he might win one as the main guy. He has not even won a ring as the main guy yet, but you laker fans talk like he is top 10 all-time. It's ridiculous. He's a volume shooter, who is egotistical and narcissistic, and has never won a ring as the main guy.

Wait until he wins some as the #1 guy, don't overrate him

DrHouse
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
He's not trash. That's not what we are saying

Kobe is a talented player, but you make him out to be Shaq level, or Duncan level, and some even on Magic-Bird level, and then the worst put him on MJ LEVEL!

Kobe has 3 championships, BUT HE WAS NOT THE MAIN GUY. Otherwise, Robert Horry has 7, so he trumps Kobe?

This year will be the first year he might win one as the main guy. He has not even won a ring as the main guy yet, but you laker fans talk like he is top 10 all-time. It's ridiculous. He's a volume shooter, who is egotistical and narcissistic, and has never won a ring as the main guy.

Wait until he wins some as the #1 guy, don't overrate him

No Kobe is pure trash. Overrated jump shooter. He just shoots BS fluky shots that sometimes go in.

Robert Horry had more to do with those 3 rings than Kobe. Kobe was a nothing sidekick who watched Shaq dominate. It's a travesty that he has 3 rings for which he did absolutely nothing for.

MiamiHeat
06-09-2009, 03:30 PM
You have to admit, Kobe does take ugly shots a lot. One of them are those "Standing still at the 3pt line, and shooting a 3pter contested"

His shot selection is not as great as it should be.

Wade has done that a little bit this season, and I cringe everytime I see it. It's not good basketball.

Yuixafun
06-09-2009, 04:53 PM
This thread wreaks of fail.

You mean 'reeks'

kamikazi_player
06-09-2009, 06:50 PM

Let me say it again - Kobe has attempted the MOST clutch moment shots and MISSED the most, but is 4th behind LeBron, Melo, and Ray-Ray in clutch shots MADE.

That's pathetic. Kobe is a volume shooter 99% of the time. The other 1% is when Kobe gets on fire, then he's unguardable when he is on fire, but that's not common for him and he can be shutdown when challenged by good defenders.

No doubt that Wade excels in the fourth quarter. But i would much rely on him on the first 3 quarters than Kobe. Kobe on the other hand, plays exceptionally well in the fourth and the first 3 quarters he just relaxes. In most of the 4th quarter games i saw from wade, he usually goes to the FT line alot. Kobe is getting guarded like a madman and somehow makes the shots when the team needs it the most. No Kobe=playoff team at best.

Hornets1
06-09-2009, 06:54 PM
lol 121-63

Speaking of FG %'s didnt CPwhistle shoot like 38% v the Nugs or some shit

LOL CPWhistle

You guys lost in 5 games to the nuggets to right? N/m you guys should have won, like always it was the refs:bang

LOL at CP3 owning the MAVS every time they play.
LOL up2lose4

pauls931
06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
You mean 'reeks'

note my disclaimer.

turiaf for president
06-09-2009, 08:13 PM
retard

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2009, 08:21 PM
lol kobes 3 rings do not equal = 1 championship ring shaq/duncan has won in the pass, dudes a second fiddle

ChrisRichards
06-10-2009, 02:17 AM
kobe shooting 40% again in the finals. there' just something about kobe and choking at the biggest stage.

wade has NEVER shot 40% in a series or game in the finals.

KidCongo
06-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Neither has Bron or Wade. MJ has, though.

Bron has these playoffs.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2009, 07:09 AM
doesnt matter how many rings his going to win, ppl will always remember his choke job against the pistons and the celtics final decider...

JamStone
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
If Dwyane Wade wins three more championships and a league MVP, I can accept him being on the same level as Kobe Bryant.