PDA

View Full Version : Moon Landing faked

IceColdBrewski
03-30-2005, 05:49 PM
We've heard the stories and opinions from both sides of the debate by now. Just curious what y'all think.

Useruser666
03-30-2005, 05:55 PM
And after reading this poll, we are still in search of intelligent life.

IceColdBrewski
03-30-2005, 06:05 PM
And after reading this poll, we are still in search of intelligent life.

Don't ruin my game. I'm tryin to pull some conspiracy theorists out of the woodwork. :hat

IceColdBrewski
03-30-2005, 06:31 PM
I know some folks have argued that it's impossible for humans to penetrate the Van Allen Belt (I think that's what it is called). Some also argue that no crater was created when our ship landed on the moon, which physics dictates would happen.

rr2418
03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Well, that's an interesting topic! I'm always ready to discuss conspiracies! With that being said, I had a tape of a show that showed prove that their was no landing on the moon! It aired about 3-4 years ago. Unfortunately, I lost or taped over it. Anyway, it went on to explain about shadows not being in the right place. Reflections that didn't jive in relation with the sun. Rock formations that supposedly was miles away from the ship, yet were exactly alike! CAN YOU SAY CAPRICORN ONE ?? It was a very interesting docu. I'll check Blockbuster, maybe they have it.

CrazyOne
03-30-2005, 08:24 PM
There have been a lot of sites that have debunked the conspiracy theorists about shadows and such. You can do a google search and find the better ones.

IceColdBrewski
03-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, that's an interesting topic! I'm always ready to discuss conspiracies! With that being said, I had a tape of a show that showed prove that their was no landing on the moon! It aired about 3-4 years ago. Unfortunately, I lost or taped over it. Anyway, it went on to explain about shadows not being in the right place. Reflections that didn't jive in relation with the sun. Rock formations that supposedly was miles away from the ship, yet were exactly alike! CAN YOU SAY CAPRICORN ONE ?? It was a very interesting docu. I'll check Blockbuster, maybe they have it.

I remember watching that. It certainly brought up some very interesting points about the footage being shown. There were some things that were very weird to say the least.

Useruser666
03-31-2005, 11:47 AM
I have original prints from the Apollo missions.

Solid D
03-31-2005, 12:22 PM
I've always believed that it happened. I do think it is odd, with all the money that is spent on space exploration, that the moon landings ceased. What appeared to be a bridge built to a new frontier, was never again crossed after all that time, effort and money was expended.

Things that make you go, hmmm?

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2005, 01:08 PM
http://www.samesexmarriage.ca/images/law/OntarioCase/appeal_cheesy.gif

IceColdBrewski
03-31-2005, 03:20 PM
I've always believed that it happened. I do think it is odd, with all the money that is spent on space exploration, that the moon landings ceased. What appeared to be a bridge built to a new frontier, was never again crossed after all that time, effort and money was expended.

Things that make you go, hmmm?

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/metasystems/UFOSightings.html

Read the one from Armstrong. Not saying I believe it. But it certainly makes you wonder.

knownalien
03-31-2005, 04:00 PM
there is at least as much evidence that we didn't go to the moon as there exists evidence supporting that we did.

Jekka
03-31-2005, 04:11 PM
I like Eddie Izzard's take on what Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong should have done on the moon - that being pretending they were abducted by aliens to scare the public into coughing up ransom money.

Useruser666
03-31-2005, 06:01 PM
there is at least as much evidence that we didn't go to the moon as there exists evidence supporting that we did.

Uh, yeah sure. Give me the names of two guys that were astronauts that said they went into space and it was faked.

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2005, 06:18 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/935000/images/_937569_annanicole300.jpg

whaddya mean faked? Anna Nicole's stud ALWAYS gave her earthshattering orgasms!