ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 01:26 PM
"Be conscious of God and speak always the truth."

Wow!

That's controversial!

LnGrrrR
06-09-2009, 01:30 PM
http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=6352

So does reading the Quran automatically make you a terrorist? Evil? Unpatriotic?

I swear, you guys love your ignorance.

LnGrrrR
06-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Oh yeah, I love the "Sure, some/most people think it says what it says, about speaking the truth. But SOME people think it celebrates jihad!"

And there are some stupid people who will take Bible passages and get them to mean all sorts of ridiculous things. It doesn't mean that someone who quotes that passage means any of those things, unless he says that's what he means.

There's no reason to think that Obama was talking about jihad in that quote. Unless you think he was sending some sort of 'code word' or 'signal' to his hidden Muslim terrorist friends. In which case, you're an idiot.

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 01:35 PM
There is some circumstantial evidence for war of civilizations IMO: our soldiers and contractors in the ME and South Asia; and our shadowy EIT network.

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Our cryptolegal anti-terror measures muddy the water. The bad precedent has already been set and the new President is fighting to preserve its prerogatives.

Suggesting that violent extremism is the ordinary call to prayer for Muslims, and that our President was pimping it on TV is ignorant, irresponsible and misleading but it does seem to work.

JoeChalupa
06-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Michael Savage? :lmao

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Fake Barry reposts Savage.

Who else have you been reading, Fake Barry? :lol

CubanMustGo
06-09-2009, 01:56 PM
http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=6352

Let me guess, the poster cowering behind this fake ID is probably one of the same ppl who loved the "GOD SENT THE KILLER" signs some clods displayed at the funeral of Dr. George Tiller.

jman3000
06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Michael Savage was where he got the link from. World Net Daily is a separate entity. It's still telling that he gets his info from the "Savage Nation". The dear Dr. is probably worse than Hannity about being a whiny child.

At least it confirms my believe that a lot of these guys can't form an independent thought to save their lives.

jman3000
06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Let me guess, the poster cowering behind this fake ID is probably one of the same ppl who loved the "GOD SENT THE KILLER" signs some clods displayed at the funeral of Dr. George Tiller.

I'd put my money on Darrins... he likes to pretend that he's clever and ironic.

I could be wrong though.

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 02:16 PM
So does reading the Quran automatically make you a terrorist? Evil? Unpatriotic?

I swear, you guys love your ignorance.

No, but I just find it interesting how I'm protrayed as worldly when I revere the quran and it's perfectly acceptable with people of your mindset when I'm disrespectful of Christianity/and the Jewish faith.

As far as I can tell in todays world there is only one religion who is at war with modernization, womens rights, gay rights,feedom of religion.

Spurminator
06-09-2009, 02:18 PM
DarrinS wanted to try a different handle for a while?

DarrinS
06-09-2009, 02:19 PM
DarrinS wanted to try a different handle for a while?

It's not me.

angrydude
06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Savage is funny when he's ranting and raving, but that's about it. And it gets old pretty quick.

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 02:30 PM
No, but I just find it interesting how I'm protrayed as worldly when I revere the quran and it's perfectly acceptable with people of your mindset when I'm disrespectful of Christianity/and the Jewish faith.You've got it exactly wrong, Fake Barry. Nobody cares what you think.

As far as I can tell in todays world there is only one religion who is at war with modernization, womens rights, gay rights,feedom of religion.
FEEDOM!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3429/3347737652_1b923f3c1c_o.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 02:32 PM
No, but I just find it interesting how I'm protrayed as worldly when I revere the quran and it's perfectly acceptable with people of your mindset when I'm disrespectful of Christianity/and the Jewish faith.You are not the president. You are just a shitty poster.

Winehole23
http://web.iwebcenters.com/chicagoroomgallerycafe/images/atrocity-20inches-dec10th-07-web-peg.jpg

Atrocity 911 (http://marcrubin.wordpress.com/)
7 ft. by 14 ft., polymer on canvas, Expressionism

I completed this work in December of 2007. That horrible day touched my life directly but it also touched all feedom loving people all over the world.

LnGrrrR
No, but I just find it interesting how I'm protrayed as worldly when I revere the quran and it's perfectly acceptable with people of your mindset when I'm disrespectful of Christianity/and the Jewish faith.

I don't care if someone's disrespectful of the Bible, Quran, or scientology. No skin off my back.

And dumbass, "Islam" is not at war with modernization/gay rights/etc etc anymore than Christianity is at war with gay people. There are certain SECTS of Islam that are at war with those things; not the religion as a whole.

LnGrrrR
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Oh, and I'm pretty sure Lockbeard is Faith, and Barry O Bama. Micca is hopes4dopes.

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM

I didn't agree with Tiller the baby killer but I didn't wish him dead either, so your wrong.

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Michael Savage was where he got the link from. World Net Daily is a separate entity. It's still telling that he gets his info from the "Savage Nation". The dear Dr. is probably worse than Hannity about being a whiny child.

At least it confirms my believe that a lot of these guys can't form an independent thought to save their lives.

We all have to get our info from somewhere don't we? I guess if I watched MSNBC or Brian Williams does that mean I would formulate an indepenent thought probably not.

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't care if someone's disrespectful of the Bible, Quran, or scientology. No skin off my back.

And dumbass, "Islam" is not at war with modernization/gay rights/etc etc anymore than Christianity is at war with gay people. There are certain SECTS of Islam that are at war with those things; not the religion as a whole.

Real tough guy mr name caller. I understand a sect of that religion is the problem, but you have to admit the numbers in that sect are pretty significant and are a problem worldwide.

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I guess Savage is independent in that he has few obvious allies.

Dick Cheney might be one. Are there any others?

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
You are not the president. You are just a shitty poster.

I know I just like to piss you off.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
It's not working.

Winehole23
06-09-2009, 02:46 PM
have to admit the numbers in that sect are pretty significant and are a problem worldwide.Fake Barry wants us to focus on the demographic angle. ES has info on this, I think.

Please tell us some more about it, Maestro. The *problem* is immediate and universal, I take it.

Whatever are we to do, wise Profe?

LnGrrrR
06-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Real tough guy mr name caller. I understand a sect of that religion is the problem, but you have to admit the numbers in that sect are pretty significant and are a problem worldwide.

Yes, I agree with the last comment.

It still doesn't mean that EVERY member is looking to do such. That's like saying that everyone in Compton/Watts is a gang member, just because there's a higher proportion there than in other US cities.

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Yes, I agree with the last comment.

It still doesn't mean that EVERY member is looking to do such. That's like saying that everyone in Compton/Watts is a gang member, just because there's a higher proportion there than in other US cities.

Wow! thanks for being reasonable, I didn't think I'd find that here.

I know what you're saying and I agree I know not all of them are out there looking to harm us but if you look at everything going on in the world from a terror perpective there is one common denominator.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM

I know what you're saying and I agree I know not all of them are out there looking to harm us but if you look at everything going on in the world from a terror perpective there is one common denominator.Are you saying Muslims are responsible for every act of terrorism in the world?

Barry O'Bama
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Are you saying Muslims are responsible for every act of terrorism in the world?

Let me ask you this, what percentage do you think they are responsible for?

LnGrrrR
06-09-2009, 03:10 PM

I know what you're saying and I agree I know not all of them are out there looking to harm us but if you look at everything going on in the world from a terror perpective there is one common denominator.

I'd disagree about that one common denominator. There are terrorist acts committed all over the world for various reasons. We just hear about those committed by Muslim fanatics more often because it's more newsworthy and we're more directly involved.

There's a tough balancing act, because all it takes is a few well-connected actors to cause alot of damage. But it takes giving up a lot of liberty in order to be able to secure ourselves against this possible damage.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Let me ask you this, what percentage do you think they are responsible for?I have no idea.

You claim to have an idea.

Please answer the question.
Are you saying Muslims are responsible for every act of terrorism in the world?