PDA

View Full Version : Nothing personal against the Lakers..

SpursDynasty
06-09-2009, 11:03 PM
But this team continues to fail to impress me. They're just not that good. If they're truly championship contenders they would have won this game tonight. But, Orlando is the favorite in this series, so tonight's game is no big surprise. The Magic just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one is surprised with this, no trash talking here, just another game with an expected result. The Lakers make bad choices in shot selection. Trevor Ariza shooting a 3 in a potential game winning situation? Fail. Trevor Ariza is not that good. It's one thing to act like you're good and another thing to actually be good. Trevor Ariza should be coming off the bench. The Lakers just gave up the highest shooting percentage in NBA Finals history. It's no secret that this Laker team doesn't play defense and just depends on making shots to win games.

Nothing personal against the Lakers, they just lost to the better team in the series and I think Orlando will win the next three to win the championship. All the Lakers did in Games 1 and 2 was win on their homecourt, anyone can do that, nothing spectacular.

The Lakers should be down 2-1 if it wasn't for interference on that last second play of Game 2.

kamikazi_player
06-09-2009, 11:04 PM
:lol

ballhog
06-09-2009, 11:05 PM
but this team continues to fail to impress me. They're just not that good. If they're truly championship contenders they would have won this game tonight. But, orlando is the favorite in this series, so tonight's game is no big surprise. The magic just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one is surprised with this, no trash talking here, just another game with an expected result. The lakers make bad choices in shot selection. Trevor ariza shooting a 3 in a potential game winning situation? Fail. Trevor ariza is not that good. It's one thing to act like you're good and another thing to actually be good. Trevor ariza should be coming off the bench. The lakers just gave up the highest shooting percentage in nba finals history. It's no secret that this laker team doesn't play defense and just depends on making shots to win games.

Nothing personal against the lakers, they just lost to the better team in the series and i think orlando will win the next three to win the championship. All the lakers did in games 1 and 2 was win on their homecourt, anyone can do that, nothing spectacular.

The lakers should be down 2-1 if it wasn't for interference on that last second play of game 2.

+1

coldsweat
spursdynasty, what was the score of the game? i depend on your informative posts for this information.

YellowFever
Can we also get the version you would have posted if the Lakers won tonight, SD?

Just copy and paste....

weebo
06-09-2009, 11:06 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

KSeal
lol, this trolling isn't even funny anymore it's so retarded.

iggypop123
sucker cant post the score as the title cant you....

Banzai
06-09-2009, 11:07 PM
What took you so long..you copy and paste most of your shit anyways.

Allanon
Can we also get the version you would have posted if the Lakers won tonight, SD?

Just copy and paste....

I was going to say something similar :lol, SpursDynasty's either a really, really fast typist or he has his bases pre-covered.

Ditty
But this team continues to fail to impress me. They're just not that good. If they're truly championship contenders they would have won this game tonight. But, Orlando is the favorite in this series, so tonight's game is no big surprise. The Magic just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. No one is surprised with this, no trash talking here, just another game with an expected result. The Lakers make bad choices in shot selection. Trevor Ariza shooting a 3 in a potential game winning situation? Fail. Trevor Ariza is not that good. It's one thing to act like you're good and another thing to actually be good. Trevor Ariza should be coming off the bench. The Lakers just gave up the highest shooting percentage in NBA Finals history. It's no secret that this Laker team doesn't play defense and just depends on making shots to win games.

Nothing personal against the Lakers, they just lost to the better team in the series and I think Orlando will win the next three to win the championship. All the Lakers did in Games 1 and 2 was win on their homecourt, anyone can do that, nothing spectacular.

The Lakers should be down 2-1 if it wasn't for interference on that last second play of Game 2.

trevor ariza is pretty good when he will be wearing a spurs jersey next year

magic just beat a team that's not better than them

no suprises for me

magic in 7

SouthTexasRancher
06-09-2009, 11:15 PM
+++1

BUMP
06-09-2009, 11:20 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time....

resistanze
06-09-2009, 11:22 PM
^^ Give up the sig homie.

Amaso
06-09-2009, 11:32 PM
SD always makes me feel better after an LA loss because I always remember that the Lakers shouldn't even be in this position anyway.

TampaDude
06-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Ah...SpursDynasty never gets old...never... :lol

urunobili
06-09-2009, 11:56 PM
i agree on that part that says that they should be up 2-1... however... LA won game 2 and that was the series right there... the only shot the Magic could have would be winning games 4 and 5... :wakeup

iggypop123
06-09-2009, 11:57 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2vjso51.gif

Chillen
06-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Gasol, Gasol, Gasol. Without that trade the Lakers wouldn't have turned into such a West powerhouse. He frees up Kobe.

crc21209
06-10-2009, 04:08 AM
The only 2 players who are worth a shit on the Lakers are Kobe & Gasol.

Bynum- young and raw still, but highly overrated, foul prone, and already has a serious injury under his belt.

Fisher- I think Laker fans can agree on here his time is probably finished as a Laker.

Ariza- Somewhat overrated defensively and that shot isnt falling for him so much now.

Odom- Most bi-polar player on the Lakers. One game can give you 18-10-4, next game can give you 8 and 4.

Vujacic- One year wonder... now trash.

Farmar- Not so sure if he should be playing ahead of Shannon Brown.

Walton- Straight trash.