samikeyp
06-10-2009, 07:51 AM
:tu

JudynTX
06-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Pretty ring. :D

stretch
06-10-2009, 08:12 AM
id rather take a kick to the nuts and die, than be caught wearing that gift-wrapped piece of trash.

monosylab1k
06-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Hope they sent rings to the refs.

manufan10
06-10-2009, 08:44 AM
I can understand from 2005, but what happened in this year's Super Bowl that was tainted? I don't remember, so if you can fill me in on the details....

That ring is pretty slick.

Greg Oden
06-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I pooped a turd similar to that once.

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 12:00 PM
If you guys want to see the previous 42 rings, here you go http://espn.go.com/nfl/rings

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-10-2009, 12:02 PM
I pooped a turd similar to that once.

:lmao

dirk4mvp
06-10-2009, 12:32 PM
If you guys want to see the previous 42 rings, here you go http://espn.go.com/nfl/rings

Bucs and the Ravens have the worst rings. Bucs cuz it's so plain and the Ravens cuz the bird looks retarded.

benefactor
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Cowboys fan posts all five ring pictures in 5...4...3...2...

stretch
06-10-2009, 12:46 PM
holy cow, the broncos, rams, ravens, and pats rings (97-01) were all awful looking.

i actually dont mind like the Bucs ring. the steelers 05 ring actually is my favorite of them all, despite my hate for them. the steelers ring in 78 was my second favorite. why the fuck do they get the best rings? the 49ers 3rd ring, the packers 1st ring, the cowboys 5th ring, and the giants 3rd ring were all alright. most all of the others are ugly as shit.

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Bucs and the Ravens have the worst rings. Bucs cuz it's so plain and the Ravens cuz the bird looks retarded.

The Ravens one is hideous.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
I still can't believe the Cardinals couldn't win that game.

Bukefal
06-10-2009, 01:06 PM
cool, thats nice

manufan10
06-10-2009, 02:03 PM
The Colts ring looks badass. The others were pretty bad looking. I also liked the Pats first ring looked pretty good.

Thunder Dan
06-10-2009, 04:30 PM
so that's what a Super Bowl ring looks like. Sucks being a Browns fan

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM

Or a Cardinals fan. That choke job last February ranks right up there with some Cleveland games you'd rather forget.

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Hmm, I dont see any of the Bills early 90's rings....not sure whats wrong with that link.

benefactor
06-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Could be worse...you be a Texans fan. Then you would live in the same state with a bunch of douches who think that something is wrong with you because you do not root for "God's team".

BUMP
06-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Or a Cardinals fan. That choke job last February ranks right up there with some Cleveland games you'd rather forget.

Choke job?

The Cardinals overachieved. They were underdogs in every playoff game.

Thunder Dan
06-10-2009, 09:34 PM

I don't know. Cleveland has 3 equally as bad chokes

The Jose Mesa was the worst, then the fumble, then the drive

Thunder Dan
06-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Could be worse...you be a Texans fan. Then you would live in the same state with a bunch of douches who think that something is wrong with you because you do not root for "God's team".

Yeah I feel your pain, atleast you don't live in Ohio where people without a spine jump ship and become Steelers fans because they can't stand losing. I swear NE Ohio is 35% Steeler fans that make up some stupid excuse as to why they are Steelers fans like their parents were from there or some bullshit. They cheer for the Steelers, Cavs, Indians and Ohio State because the Pirates and Penn State suck and their parents weren't fans growing up. I fight it everyday. This part of Ohio has a ton of die hard Browns fans, but there are a ton of Steeler fans than just root for them because they are good

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 09:48 PM

That wasn't a choke job by your team (as much as it pains me to say from a Seahawk fan perspective), that was just a damn good drive (as much as it pains me to say from a perspective of the team that lost to Pissburgh on an average game by Ben and a terrible game by the refs).

Udokafan05
06-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I hate the Steelers, but that is a nice ring.

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Yeah I feel your pain, atleast you don't live in Ohio where people without a spine jump ship and become Steelers fans because they can't stand losing. I swear NE Ohio is 35% Steeler fans that make up some stupid excuse as to why they are Steelers fans like their parents were from there or some bullshit. They cheer for the Steelers, Cavs, Indians and Ohio State because the Pirates and Penn State suck and their parents weren't fans growing up. I fight it everyday. This part of Ohio has a ton of die hard Browns fans, but there are a ton of Steeler fans than just root for them because they are good
it happens everywhere, brah. It used to be majority Raider fans out here, but it's nothing but Cowgirls and Chargers now.

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 10:30 PM

fuck you

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 10:33 PM
fuck you

I don't watch much college ball, but I now have a vested interest in a Penn State alumni: Deon Butler. How do you think he'll transition to the NFL game and who would you compare him to from the league?

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Speaking of the Big 10, I really hope there is a good enough team to challenge USC this year. They aren't BCS titles material this year without Sanchez, but they are still vastly better than anyone in the Pac and Big 10.

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't watch much college ball, but I now have a vested interest in a Penn State alumni: Deon Butler. How do you think he'll transition to the NFL game and who would you compare him to from the league?

He is definitley going to be better than Derrick Williams who went higher than him and caught most of the pub. Every once in a while he can drop some easy ones, but he is the all time leading receiver for a reason...he makes tough catches, runs nice routes, and is super-clutch. I think the Hawks made a very good pick with him.

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Speaking of the Big 10, I really hope there is a good enough team to challenge USC this year. They aren't BCS titles material this year without Sanchez, but they are still vastly better than anyone in the Pac and Big 10.

Dont count on it man...I went into last years game thinking PSU had a chance and holy shit it was like playing an NFL roster. The only players who looked like they couldve played for USC was our LB Navarro Bowman, Aaron Maybin and the WR's Butler and Williams. Thats it....how USC lost a game with that roster Ill never know.

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 10:46 PM
He is definitley going to be better than Derrick Williams who went higher than him and caught most of the pub. Every once in a while he can drop some easy ones, but he is the all time leading receiver for a reason...he makes tough catches, runs nice routes, and is super-clutch. I think the Hawks made a very good pick with him.

:toast

The "easy drops" part concerns me a bit, as we (once upon a time) lead the league in drops I believe when we were just beginning to emerge from the depths of the NFC West....Joe J. coming from the Bucs helped change that part of the teams culture.

After losing out on Robiskie who I'm almost positive the 'Hawks would've drafted if the Browns hadn't picked him right before Seattle 2nd round pick (later traded to the Broncos for their 1st rounder next year from the Bears' trade) I was heartbroken....then I heard about this kid being a burner and a playmaker, even possibly another Steve Smith (amybe to a lesser extent); I got a bit excited again. Maybe the acquisition of he and Housh will turn our offense around again if Matt can stay healthy.

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Dont count on it man...I went into last years game thinking PSU had a chance and holy shit it was like playing an NFL roster. The only players who looked like they couldve played for USC was our LB Navarro Bowman, Aaron Maybin and the WR's Butler and Williams. Thats it....how USC lost a game with that roster Ill never know.

:depressed Wish I had the answer.

You went to the game:lol I knew that was going to be a route. PSU might have had a chance if they lost to Oregon State.

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 11:13 PM
:depressed Wish I had the answer.

You went to the game:lol I knew that was going to be a route. PSU might have had a chance if they lost to Oregon State.

No, I didn't. I live in Pennsylvania lol

gaKNOW!blee
06-10-2009, 11:15 PM
:toast

The "easy drops" part concerns me a bit, as we (once upon a time) lead the league in drops I believe when we were just beginning to emerge from the depths of the NFC West....Joe J. coming from the Bucs helped change that part of the teams culture.

After losing out on Robiskie who I'm almost positive the 'Hawks would've drafted if the Browns hadn't picked him right before Seattle 2nd round pick (later traded to the Broncos for their 1st rounder next year from the Bears' trade) I was heartbroken....then I heard about this kid being a burner and a playmaker, even possibly another Steve Smith (amybe to a lesser extent); I got a bit excited again. Maybe the acquisition of he and Housh will turn our offense around again if Matt can stay healthy.

Honestly, I was just reaching for something. Its not a big deal at all, if he had a bigger frame, he wouldve been a first round pick....he does a lot of things really well.

Ok...first rounder may of been stretching it ...but you get my point lol

NewJerSpur
06-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Honestly, I was just reaching for something. Its not a big deal at all, if he had a bigger frame, he wouldve been a first round pick....he does a lot of things really well.

Ok...first rounder may of been stretching it ...but you get my point lol

Well, if he can stay healthy we should get the return out of him we're stil waiting to get out of our often-injured WR with the same first name and initials (Deion Branch)....the guy can't even stay on the field long enough to validate giving up a 1st for him.

IronMexican
06-10-2009, 11:43 PM
No, I didn't. I live in Pennsylvania lol

My bad. I read you're statement that said "I went into the game thinking" I read " I went to the game thinking"

Thunder Dan
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM
fuck you

I guess Penn State doesn't "suck" but they are not on Ohio State's level. Same as the Indians aren't great, but they are better than rooting for the Pirates. That is what these people do, they pick and choose and make excuses along the way. This one friend I have is a Steelers fan because his Dad's family was from PA (not Pittsburgh, northern PA), an Indians fan because he is from here, a Cavs fan and a Penguins fan.

CubanMustGo
06-11-2009, 10:19 PM
http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/pictures/ThreadHijack/thread_direction.gif

KSeal
06-18-2009, 01:37 AM
I hate the Steelers, but that is a nice ring.

My thoughts.