PDA

View Full Version : Barry not scoring=we will lose

tim_duncan_fan
03-30-2005, 09:26 PM
we don't stand a chance unless brent barry is scoring but he's not.

THIS IS VERY VERY BAD. Leads evaporate easier than water with the spurs.

ducks
03-30-2005, 11:26 PM
:rolleyes

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-30-2005, 11:30 PM
we don't stand a chance unless brent barry is scoring but he's not.

THIS IS VERY VERY BAD. Leads evaporate easier than water with the spurs.
:lol :lol :lol :idiot SCOREBOARD

GoSpurs21
03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
where are all the Barry is GOD posters now??????

whottt
03-30-2005, 11:53 PM
where are all the Barry is GOD posters now??????Barry is GOD

ducks
03-30-2005, 11:54 PM
and you play like duncan

or nazr :angel

Manu20
03-30-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm worried about Nazr.
Tonights stats 15 minutes 2 points 4 rebounds and 2 blocks.

T Park
03-31-2005, 01:16 AM
Watch Nazr's numbers balloon as soon as Duncan is back.

Mark it down.

timvp
03-31-2005, 01:19 AM
Watch Nazr's numbers balloon as soon as Duncan is back.

Mark it down.

Sean Marks is even finding his way into your I-Would-Have-Traded-Manu-And-Rasho-For-Nazr man love posts.

MannyIsGod
03-31-2005, 01:42 AM
:lmao

Thats great TPark. Why does he need Duncan to be a success? I have seen nothing from Marks to indicate he woudln't be equal to if not superior to what Nazr does with Duncan.

The fact is that Nazr has done nothing but regress from the first few games as a Spur. It's time for him to step it up and actually do something, the problem being that he has very little actual skill to step up.

Nazr is incredibly reliant on his athletic ability. That will get you only so far, and not nearly as far in the West as in the East. He lacks a low post game, yet he has no qualms putting up ugly turnaround after ugly turn around. He lacks any real shot blocking ability even when in a defense designed to funnel players right into shot blocking positions.

Nazrs best attribute is focusing on rebounds on the offensive glass, which is why he shines (and I use the word very fucking loosely in this case) when the Spurs have Duncan there to draw attention away. However, watching Marks continuly crash the glass hard leads me to believe he'd do just as well if given time with Duncan. And in addition, Marks can spread the floor much more than Nazr because he actualy posses a shot.

Nazr is no lock to remain in the rotation, and he better step it up if he wants to have an serious playing time.

T Park
03-31-2005, 12:34 PM
I-Would-Have-Traded-Manu-And-Rasho-For-Nazr

Want to link me to the thread where I said I wouldve made that trade???

But, once again, fighting against the majority on another subject, you clowns win, continue hating.

timvp
03-31-2005, 01:11 PM
well have to agree to disagree on this guy.

Nice jumper, shotblocker, rebounder..

Hed become an All Star next to Duncan.

Rose/Rasho Manu for Mohammed?

This is too easy. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9222&page=5&pp=26)

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-31-2005, 01:43 PM
This is too easy. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9222&page=5&pp=26)

Nice going t-park :elephant

RobinsontoDuncan
03-31-2005, 02:07 PM
wow, nice Timvp, that's nice, 10-1 odds Tpark doesn't respond to this thread again

TwoHandJam
03-31-2005, 02:59 PM
People should cut Nazr a little slack. Of course Marks looks better out there right now because he's had a lot of time to get comfortable with the system. Nazr was thrown into the fire and still looks lost out there.

However, I do see some progress from the last game. Nazr isn't forcing things offensively as much and seemed to be much more under control. He had no fouls in 15 minutes and recorded 2 blocks, 4 rebounds and a steal. He's probably going to struggle for the forseeable future until he can get more practice time with the team but I think he'll prove to be valuable to us next year.

T Park
03-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Ill respond.

I dont remember saying that, but I said it, so big fuckin deal.

Well RTD, You were all nice and kissy facey when I offered to buy you a Manu jersey with all the rest of the argentinians that night, but I guess, not even a good will offer on my part can make friends.

Fuck it.

People should cut Nazr a little slack. Of course Marks looks better out there right now because he's had a lot of time to get comfortable with the system. Nazr was thrown into the fire and still looks lost out there.

However, I do see some progress from the last game. Nazr isn't forcing things offensively as much and seemed to be much more under control. He had no fouls in 15 minutes and recorded 2 blocks, 4 rebounds and a steal. He's probably going to struggle for the forseeable future until he can get more practice time with the team but I think he'll prove to be valuable to us next year.

Great post 2hand.

I saw that as well, the 2 blocks no fouls and rebounds were solid numbers.

He just didn't get any time hardly at all.

13 minutes, 2 points 4 rebounds??

Sounds like Malik Numbers.

Who was it that said they would be happy if he would match Malik's numbers??

Okiedokie.

Rick Von Braun
03-31-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/%7Eblackchr/pictures/coastguard-owned.jpg

smeagol
03-31-2005, 04:41 PM
TPark, step away from the computer for a while.

You've been :owned